Fireman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah let's see, scary stuff, scary stuff

Ah

I've gotten lost at least 10 times in a Wal mart

I broke me arm because I was bored (what sire pain in the ass a lot said was true, but I was bored so I go with that)

I slammed my head agaist pavement while sleding

I fell of my bike going down a hill

I went sleding and I sliped on ice once, I was sliding down the hill for about 30 seconds, at one point I was on my head

Come to think of it, I can't think of any REALLY scary experience...I'm so brave...

This comes from the guy who calls himself Nightmare....

you know, almost every night right before i fall asleep i have this sudden sensation of falling and i'm like holy !@#, then i get scared for a few seconds until i realize i'm not falling, then i laugh.

but i have a really creepy story. several times, i have woken up in the middle of the night, and i couldn't move at all. it was like if i was being pushed down by some weight. it was so creepy, to not be able to move your body at all, even if you try with all of your might. then i suddenly "break free" and i get up from bed. i remember the first time i cried, cause it was so scary, and i usually don't fall asleep again after this happens.

but you won't believe me, so whatever.

Sounds like a Bianchi brainwashing incident...

it was the creepiest thing of my life!

of course, the most shocking thing of my life was when i was like 9 and me and my cousin were walking behind a horse. the horse was nervous and suddenly kicked, and i swear i saw the hooves rush just by me. unfortunately my cousin wasn't so lucky, and he got hit in the head. there was blood everywhere and i was like "oh my cousin's dead!"

That last part made me lol.

Ah let's see, scary stuff, scary stuff

Ah

I've gotten lost at least 10 times in a Wal mart

I broke me arm because I was bored (what sire pain in the ass a lot said was true, but I was bored so I go with that)

I slammed my head agaist pavement while sleding

I fell of my bike going down a hill

I went sleding and I sliped on ice once, I was sliding down the hill for about 30 seconds, at one point I was on my head

ouch! sounds painful! i broke my clavicle playing duck duck goose.

That last part made me lol.

its funny afterwards when we think about it. especially because a cousin of mine was worried that they wouldn't put his head back where it was supposed to

I create BARREL ROLLS

i eat barrel rolls for breakfast

Doesn't matter. God creates humans, but there are also people who eat humans for breakfast. Even though, God is still superior.

i eat nightmares for breakfast, too

i eat fear for breakfast

Does fear have a lot of nutrition in it? Because I'm thinking of changing my breakfast diet.

Also, this one time, there was a blackout in the middle of a Death Note episode...I was more angry than scared...In fact, I wasn't really scared at all cuz my brother was also there.

Namine must eat a lot for breakfast...

i believe in the importance of a balanced diet. nothing like eating fear, nightmares, and barrel rolls for breakfast. they're a healthy source of fiber!

you know, almost every night right before i fall asleep i have this sudden sensation of falling and i'm like holy !@#, then i get scared for a few seconds until i realize i'm not falling, then i laugh.

but i have a really creepy story. several times, i have woken up in the middle of the night, and i couldn't move at all. it was like if i was being pushed down by some weight. it was so creepy, to not be able to move your body at all, even if you try with all of your might. then i suddenly "break free" and i get up from bed. i remember the first time i cried, cause it was so scary, and i usually don't fall asleep again after this happens.

but you won't believe me, so whatever.

That happened to me before. I was having some Richy Rich dream with monsters or something. I couldn't move AT ALL (I could feel something too) and then I could move again and then I opened my eyes and it looked like there was something/someone on top of me. (I saw a shadow against the wall) and so I looked where it would of been and there was nothing there and the shadow against the wall was gone. I also hear something bang on my TV all the time, although that's just probably because it's from like... 2001 or something. Maybe my TV's haunted though. That would be funny.

Edit: And just like... 2 nights ago while I was talking to Zeph about ToS in chat all night I went out of my room to get a cookie (NOM NOM NOM!) and I felt something touch my back while I went past my sister's room.

Edit: And just like... 2 nights ago while I was talking to Zeph about ToS in chat all night I went out of my room to get a cookie (NOM NOM NOM!) and I felt something touch my back while I went past my sister's room.

Something about that says "incest."

That happened to me before. I was having some Richy Rich dream with monsters or something. I couldn't move AT ALL (I could feel something too) and then I could move again and then I opened my eyes and it looked like there was something/someone on top of me. (I saw a shadow against the wall) and so I looked where it would of been and there was nothing there and the shadow against the wall was gone. I also hear something bang on my TV all the time, although that's just probably because it's from like... 2001 or something. Maybe my TV's haunted though. That would be funny.

That was me. I know where you live.