The scariest moment(s) in your life

Fireman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The summer going into third grade my family went on a vacation to the coast. We went out to the beach, and my dad, brother, and I went out into the deeper water. I was proud because I had just learned how to tread water. I remember I turned around to face the beach because I thought I heard my mom calling me from there, and this wave that was bigger and stronger than the other ones came from behind me and took me under. I panicked and started flailing around underwater instead of trying to swim, and that just made things worse. Somehow I managed to start going up and I was able to break the surface of the water just as my lungs felt like they were going to burst. After that I was scared of going into water for a while.

My little sister started choking on food back when she was 9 and i was 13. My mom was in the shower and my dad and 17 year old brother wernt home. (Dont worry she was okay) Now she' 14 and im 18 XD

My little sister started choking on food back when she was 9 and i was 13. My mom was in the shower and my dad and 17 year old brother wernt home. (Dont worry she was okay) Now she' 14 and im 18 XD

that happened to me when i was 8.... only i was alone in my house, and it was with a marble..... a big marble.....

This one time, in fifth grade, we were practicing the song we were going to sing and in the middle of it, my vision and mind just started going dark. I threw up a minute later and everything was fine....except the floor...

There was also this time when this driver was looking in his pocket when he should have been looking at the road...

Thank goodness for fast reflexes....

I've blacked out before, but oddly enough it was never really that scary.

We were tracking in marching band (see footnote if you don't know what tracking is) and my vision went black and I got all dizzy. My hearing didn't go, so I could tell my feet were dragging.

So I just popped out of the tracking block (good thing I was on the side) and sat down on the curb until my vision returned.

Footnote: Tracking is a marching band rehearsal method where the band sets up a parade block in the driveway/street/whatever and plays their fieldshow music while marching in the block. One big happy parade of misery.

There was also the second time when the back of my head hit the sharp corner of a locker door. My head was bleeding like hell....again. I ignored it and everybody was like: "WTH?! DUDE! YOUR HEAD IS BLEEDING!"

Come to think of it, I can't think of any REALLY scary experience...I'm so brave...

read my stories and put youself in them... you'll think different

Once time I had a dream, where I was falling and I died. When I woke up, I said "Awesome"

you know, almost every night right before i fall asleep i have this sudden sensation of falling and i'm like holy !@#, then i get scared for a few seconds until i realize i'm not falling, then i laugh.

but i have a really creepy story. several times, i have woken up in the middle of the night, and i couldn't move at all. it was like if i was being pushed down by some weight. it was so creepy, to not be able to move your body at all, even if you try with all of your might. then i suddenly "break free" and i get up from bed. i remember the first time i cried, cause it was so scary, and i usually don't fall asleep again after this happens.

but you won't believe me, so whatever.

you know, almost every night right before i fall asleep i have this sudden sensation of falling and i'm like holy !@#, then i get scared for a few seconds until i realize i'm not falling, then i laugh.

but i have a really creepy story. several times, i have woken up in the middle of the night, and i couldn't move at all. it was like if i was being pushed down by some weight. it was so creepy, to not be able to move your body at all, even if you try with all of your might. then i suddenly "break free" and i get up from bed. i remember the first time i cried, cause it was so scary, and i usually don't fall asleep again after this happens.

:(

[totally not sarcasm] Omg! Namine! That's so creepy/scary! *Hugs Namine.* [totally not sarcasm]

actually sometimes I that happens to me as well, but that's usually because I pulled something in my leg. Also I do believe on the subject.

Sometimes my leg get's a mind of it's own an kicks the air when I'm sleeping

Also here's something really scary, for about 2 years I wanted to be an accountant

it was the creepiest thing of my life!

of course, the most shocking thing of my life was when i was like 9 and me and my cousin were walking behind a horse. the horse was nervous and suddenly kicked, and i swear i saw the hooves rush just by me. unfortunately my cousin wasn't so lucky, and he got hit in the head. there was blood everywhere and i was like "oh my cousin's dead!"

fortunately the horse didn't kick him right in the head. it kinda just scraped his head, so he was fine after a few hours, but it was creepy to see all the blood gushing out of his head.

that made me fear horses for a long time, and i'm still nervous around them....

Hell after an expereince like that I wouldn't blame you

especially considering that it could have been ME the one with the cracked head!

the funny thing is, he hangs around horses like nothing, even though he was kicked. maybe because he wasn't all there mentally when it happened and doesn't remember the blood, pain, and stuff....