Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones "Super Hack"

Trueblade

This is the second hack so far of the FE GBA series. This is a hack of Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones for people who just LOVE overkill! Basically, massively improved character starting stats, stat growths, weapons, monsters, etc. The characters' themselves base stats are massively improved, their stat growths are phenomenal (just wait till you see Myrrh. The sacred weapons have all been given unlimited uses as well as at least 15 crit apiece. Other weapons modified include the Wind Sword, given unbreakability, the Runesword, given 30 uses instead of 15. You can steal any item instead of just non weapons. If you have ever played Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn or Path of Radiance, and like how your mounted units get to move again, its the same in this hack. Mounted units get to move again. All promotional items now have 3 uses each and all stat up items have 10 uses. This makes it very easy to make money. So mainly this is an major overkill hack. I shall upload a patch soon.

lol, I'm assuming credit should be given to Nintenlord for the Move Again Patch and the Steal Weapons Patch...

Oh yeah. i forgot about that. lol. thanks

and these crits are all from the hack

lol

View My Video

Edited by alexandreH1

lol

View My Video

Straight from VBA? Windows Movie Maker tends to skip frames when editing things like the quick air slashes from the Swordmaster/Blade Lord etc.

You pretty much have to check the "Interframe Blending" in VBA for a more fluid animation...

It's because Windows Movie Maker reduces it to 30 fps from the original 60 fps from the emulator...

Here's my example critical collection... XD

lol

View My Video

Straight from VBA? Windows Movie Maker tends to skip frames when editing things like the quick air slashes from the Swordmaster/Blade Lord etc.

You pretty much have to check the "Interframe Blending" in VBA for a more fluid animation...

It's because Windows Movie Maker reduces it to 30 fps from the original 60 fps from the emulator...

Here's my example critical collection... XD

God damn, I'd be proud if I made a video like that. I have problems recording sound with my recordings. Can you tell me exactly how you do your recordings? It would be appreciated.

Also, Marcus's Critical with the Devil Axe has an almost uncanny resemblance to my "Suicide of Oswin" video.

I... I want it.

Post it now.

Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones Overkill Hack Patch. .. um it turned out kinda small . . . i dont know if it will work. tell me if it doesnt. Hack patch

Edited by alexandreH1

Freezes at the Valter battle, goes back to language select if I try to skip past it. You didn't test this, did you?

My suggestion is to leave Seth's bases and equips alone.

Freezes at the Valter battle, goes back to language select if I try to skip past it. You didn't test this, did you?

I tested it, but for some reason I don't recall any valter battle. what difficulty did you play on?

The battle is prescripted, Seth's bases and equips should have absolutely no effect on it. I should know, as I have changed them numerous times.

Umm... WHAT!?

You ARE using the "US" Rom for the patches are you not?

(This is towards alexandreH1)

lolfail nobody ever mentioned what version of the game this was a hack of and some nub tried to use the (E) version... lmao.

By the way this hack goes in the top 5 for "lamest excuses for a hack", only somebody with no life would actually play the entire game like this, might as well just use cheat codes.

There is one reason why you'd play this: Supports.

These stats make the game go much faster, allowing you to get more playthroughs in. Of course, you could just use a save state, but if you want to do them yourself, there you go.

lolfail nobody ever mentioned what version of the game this was a hack of and some nub tried to use the (E) version... lmao.

By the way this hack goes in the top 5 for "lamest excuses for a hack", only somebody with no life would actually play the entire game like this, might as well just use cheat codes.

While this is COMPLETLY true, you are being a little critical. :/

Yea, you might as well use cheat codes. I could have my characters all have 99 Str and it would kill anything. :|

There is one reason why you'd play this: Supports.

These stats make the game go much faster, allowing you to get more playthroughs in. Of course, you could just use a save state, but if you want to do them yourself, there you go.

That is exactly right. I only took me 2 hours to unlock all the secret caracters. lol. AND this is a challange as well, because you can go about level 20, and making each character each level 30 is difficult. i have 62 hours of gameplay on a recent file, and only 10 of them was spent beating the game. and only about one third of my characters are level 30. this is easy to beat, but difficult to completely perfect everyone. i shall post absolute endgame results later on

Still haven't answered my question...

Language Select

I don't ever recall there being nightmare modules for the (E) version of the ROM ._.

You ARE using the (U) region version right?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Still haven't answered my question...

Language Select

I don't ever recall there being nightmare modules for the (E) version of the ROM ._.

You ARE using the (U) region version right?

I believe so.

Edited by alexandreH1

I tested it, but for some reason I don't recall any valter battle. what difficulty did you play on?

HM.

The battle is prescripted, Seth's bases and equips should have absolutely no effect on it. I should know, as I have changed them numerous times.

Point taken, I remember "Why Won't Valter Die?"...

Anyway, I just realized that the language select means this is the (E) version. How stupid of me. And I was pretty sure I had the (U) version, too.

See, I don't remember having a language select in my copy, which is PAL version. I guess that's why I got confused. I'll try (U) now.

EDIT: There, it works. Think you could post everyone's growths? I have a feeling you pulled something funny with Garcia.

Edited by Naglfar

Point taken, I remember "Why Won't Valter Die?"...

Anyway, I just realized that the language select means this is the (E) version. How stupid of me. And I was pretty sure I had the (U) version, too.

See, I don't remember having a language select in my copy, which is PAL version. I guess that's why I got confused. I'll try (U) now.

EDIT: There, it works. Think you could post everyone's growths? I have a feeling you pulled something funny with Garcia.

lol i messed with everybody's growth stats. you should see Myrhh. lol. i can go find the growth stats, but it will take a while to show them all. It would take me a while to pull them all out from Nightmare.

Stats!

Edited by alexandreH1

this could actually be quite funny if the enemy's were stupidly broken as well.

I'm thinking of making all of the class growths something reiduclus like 200%! :D It would be hard. Well, somewhat.

Edited by Bryan

What do you mean?

I'm thinking of making all of the class growths something reiduclus like 200%! :D It would be hard. Well, somewhat.

It takes a long time

What do you mean?

It takes a long time

Not really...

Enemy units suck compared to your units. Of corse, most of the enemies can't be doubled. o.o

My Lyon has 20 in every stat except luck. oo...oo At level two. :D