Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones "Super Hack"

Trueblade

Not really...

Enemy units suck compared to your units. Of corse, most of the enemies can't be doubled. o.o

My Lyon has 20 in every stat except luck. oo...oo At level two. :D

It took me HOURS to play with those stat growths. and thats a very good Lyon!

Not really...

Enemy units suck compared to your units. Of corse, most of the enemies can't be doubled. o.o

My Lyon has 20 in every stat except luck. oo...oo At level two. :D

It took me HOURS to play with those stat growths. and thats a very good Lyon!

I screwed up changeing Gilliam, and it screwed with his stats.

yea, hes awesome! :D

Edited by Bryan

Lol you can make them fail so badly

I was useing cheat codes. I used the "class" instead of the "portrait" and it screwed up his stats. o.o

I was useing cheat codes. I used the "class" instead of the "portrait" and it screwed up his stats. o.o

hahaha what exactly did it do?

If only this was like FE4 Inflation.......

That would be interesting.......

What about Fe4?

hahaha what exactly did it do?

If only this was like FE4 Inflation.......

That would be interesting.......

What about Fe4?

Quote 1, I entered 444C as the class instead of the portrait. It screwed with his stats.

Inflation is an FE4 patch, I don't have the link, but it is somewhere on the forums.

• 2 months later...

FE4 Inflation is basically where BOTH the enemy and Ally are boosted insanely.

Fun hack that was.

That sounds interesting. Does anybody else have any other suggestions on making this an even stupider hack? Besides what I've already done. Thieves, Assassins, and Rogues get 30 crit boost. Assassins can steal and use Lockpicks.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

guys, this hack is for people who are tired of the same old FE8, if you dont like it dont play it, but if you ever had any problems with the difficulty then play it.

People had difficulty with FE8?

Lmao

• 2 years later...

This is the second hack so far of the FE GBA series. This is a hack of Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones for people who just LOVE overkill! Basically, massively improved character starting stats, stat growths, weapons, monsters, etc. The characters' themselves base stats are massively improved, their stat growths are phenomenal (just wait till you see Myrrh. The sacred weapons have all been given unlimited uses as well as at least 15 crit apiece. Other weapons modified include the Wind Sword, given unbreakability, the Runesword, given 30 uses instead of 15. You can steal any item instead of just non weapons. If you have ever played Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn or Path of Radiance, and like how your mounted units get to move again, its the same in this hack. Mounted units get to move again. All promotional items now have 3 uses each and all stat up items have 10 uses. This makes it very easy to make money. So mainly this is an major overkill hack. I shall upload a patch soon.

this picture is from what hack i wanna play this hack because it have stuff from fire emblem radiant dwn

fireemblemstatsheet.png