boo hoo

Luminothe

Well, that was quite bulgar and personal...

'vulgar' is the word. And I wouldn't say it was either offensive or indecent, but whatever, if it was up to me no one in the world would be offended by anything (you know, like me because I don't suck 8])

Haha, thanks. :awesome:

You are the best faggot. :newyears:

Happy faggot years!

qq moar

Though, wtf was the point of that anyway?

He's fighting the offended people.

Edited by Hikarusa

Tsk. Clods give me a headache.

Speaking of which, you never answered my question. I don't quite 'get it', but in that case, do you have the ability to make me 'get it'? You should, in the case you 'get it'.

Seph, could you pm it to me? I didn't expect the topic to be deleted so I didn't save it. I want to hold onto it so I know exactly what I said.

Speaking of which, you never answered my question. I don't quite 'get it', but in that case, do you have the ability to make me 'get it'? You should, in the case you 'get it'.

The question is not whether I have the ability, but whether you have the ability.

The question is not whether I have the ability, but whether you have the ability.

What makes you believe I am completely beyond the ability to learn this? I'm not retarded Shuuda. Although I'm certain you have doubts of this, I assure you.

The real question in the present situation is whether either of you are aware that i possibly know what ailities you possess is a because I do not not not not not not not know if I have abilities to determine so. Or if either of you are even posting beause from that rises the possibility that one of you is controlling the others existence or whether or not it battle of prescence.

The real question in the present situation is whether either of you are aware that i possibly know what ailities you possess is a because I do not not not not not not not know if I have abilities to determine so. Or if either of you are even posting beause from that rises the possibility that one of you is controlling the others existence or whether or not it battle of prescence.

Profile Paged.

I'm gonna set up a collection like Lloyd's, but I'll probably forget about it and he'll have all the earlier ones. :rolleyes: