Geez, the banhammer is going to be broken sooner or later.

CT075

Hey, look, another of these bastards has joined the forums. Quick, grab the electrical tape and seal the cracks in the banhammer before it's too late :P

I got the crazy glue.

I got the ummm...

They don't IP/ Mac ban? They just ban the account?

Hey, look, another of these bastards has joined the forums. Quick, grab the electrical tape and seal the cracks in the banhammer before it's too late :P

Ah yes. This is why I still come, to see the antics of moronic newcomers until they get banned.

Fix it later. I need a laugh.

I got the crazy glue.

I got the ummm...

They don't IP/ Mac ban? They just ban the account?

They ban both, the account and the IP/Mac. It's a rare occurrence, but a banned member will sometimes try to make a new account and IP evade. (There was one instance where a guy got banned on the grounds of having two accounts, while the supposed second account was really for his r/l friend. He did indeed prove that, but how he went about it pretty much ensured that he stayed banned. And the later IP evading and new accounts, of course, didn't help things.)

...Why do I suddenly feel like a hero?

Ego...inflating...arrrrgh...

You are a hero. This whole forum would have been asunder if you were not there to stop the big, bad troll. Thank you, oh mighty hero.

Did that help your ego?

Edited by Fireman

...Why do I suddenly feel like a hero?

Ego...inflating...arrrrgh...

You are a hero. This whole forum would have been asunder if you were not there to stop the big, bad troll. Thank you, oh mighty hero.

Did that help your ego?

*Sticks pin in ego*

Argh...was beginning to crush my lungs...

I think there should be an exeption to the alt account rule. If smeone has multiple personality disorder they should be alowed to have two or more seperate accounts for their personalities. Ottherwise, this forum discriminates against those afflicted with said disorder. I like pie.

I think there should be an exeption to the alt account rule. If smeone has multiple personality disorder they should be alowed to have two or more seperate accounts for their personalities. Ottherwise, this forum discriminates against those afflicted with said disorder. I like pie.

They could just post like this

Bryan: I don't like Pie

Matt: Pie is wonderful (The Alt-ego I just made up:/)

I think you misunderstand the severity of the disorder. It creates two diferent split personalities that have no memory of what the other did. They are like two completely different people.

He never said he had them, he isn't using them here, he just said he had a problem hearing a voice inside of his head, that happens to many.

And Luminothe isn't trolling, he's just posting vulgar, over-personal information.