Epic Victories!

Liz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is from Melee but it was rather recent.

I was playing as Captain Falcon for fun, I grab a Pokeball and it was Suicune, it traps them and I repetatively Falcon Punched them racking up over 120% damage, and I hit him one last time right as Suicune ended

Okay, final destination. Me=Snake. Robert=Marth. We were both down to our last life and our damages were in the hundreds. I manage to get him off stage and he falls a bit before he double jumps. I jump off past him barely and right as he dolphin slashes, I drop kick him straight into the bottom of the stage at a 45-degree angle, shooting him straight down like a torpedo. I was so proud.

Edited by Kyrra

Just remembered one.

Frigate Orpheon, starting portion. I'm Lucario. Against 3 enemies, 2 computers and one friend. Smash ball appears. We attack it a bit and it goes off the left side. I jump down after it as it floats under the stage. Hit it, second jump, hit it again. I'm directly under the stage with no chance of recovery unless this attack breaks it. It does. I quickly press B and show my enemies the power aura, killing 2.

Just remembered one.

Frigate Orpheon, starting portion. I'm Lucario. Against 3 enemies, 2 computers and one friend. Smash ball appears. We attack it a bit and it goes off the left side. I jump down after it as it floats under the stage. Hit it, second jump, hit it again. I'm directly under the stage with no chance of recovery unless this attack breaks it. It does. I quickly press B and show my enemies the power aura, killing 2.

Damn it, that's lucky, I never have had anything like that happen to me.

Well let's see, oh, one time I won a match because Resetti blew up in my opponents face

It wasn't a victory on my part, but Fox and I were both Toon Link, on the Green Hill Zone stage. It was quite the epic battle in itself, but I managed to accidentaly end myself in one of the holes that appeared.

I recently spiked a guy as Falco on Smashville, and for what it's worth he did die, but I was falling so fast I almost beat him to the pit. I'll routinely gimp somebody into a magnifying glass without thinking of my own safety as Warioman.

i was ike and was battling 3 cpu. every one down to the last live. they were about to beat me i charge the eruption attack and a blast box appear. i hit it with eruption and everyone except me goes out flying. and i won

I was battling Ninji, and I grabed a Snake Granade that he threw at me. So I throw it back at him, it blows up while he used his u-B and killed him

As Olimar, on both me and some Dedede's last stock, I decided not to pluck any more Pikmin. I racked him up to 140&+ using tilts, jabs, dash attack, neutral air and the fucking fury. Then I drop-kicked him and won. Best fight ever.

Here's two more

I won in a Link vs. Toon Link duel against Zero, it came down to Toon Link's aglity

The next match (MA would be proud), I beat Zero, as Jiggalypuff, with the Sleeping cap, on Hanebrow, with the final K.O. being Rollout :D

Well I can think of an Epic loss. When me a Masu were battling, I tried to finish him off by sending him down with Wolf, but he got me instead... talk about backfire

There was this one time I was fighting two dudes as Kirby and I KOed both of them with my hammer... on the ground at the same time.

Granted, I only killed one off for good but the rest of the match was cake.

I fought fox with ike on shadow moses. She was lucario. She kicked my ass till I had one life. I got her down to 1 life also. Then all of a sudden I just do some combo that got her to 70% in about 5 seconds then I killed her with ike's air up a attack.

Was playing one of my ex's exes. He was Samus, I was Marth. It came down to 1 stock left for him and 3 for me, and he started to panic, so he spawns, transforms into ZSS real quick, and almost kills me. I managed to get back, but died soon after. Anyway, racked up some heavy damage, and it came down to me being in 200%, him at about 150%, but I still had 2 lives. He comes to recover, and he thinks he's landed, so he goes for a down tilt, but he hasn't exactly landed yet, so I spike hard, making him hit the ground and bounce off the stage. Like I said, he went for a down tilt, but it happened so fast that it ended up going in the air. So yeah, he plummeted to his death. <3

I set up a land mine at the edge of the stage. Kicked my friend off (he comes over rarely so we try to brawl it up when he does), he tried to recover with dolphin slash and I Nikita missiled him and it had a meteor attack effect but he was already over the stage, so it flung him straight down at the edge where I set the LAND MINE :D *splosion* "This is Snake. I'm done here."

^Actually I'm not sure if it was Zelika or MaSu or Knife, but I did the same type of thing against one of them once

^Actually I'm not sure if it was Zelika or MaSu or Knife, but I did the same type of thing against one of them once

Not me, I never remember you coming back

This just happened on All-Star as ZSS. Fighting the Mario team on Figure * circuit, I grabbed a hammer. Right after it killed Luigi and Peach, the head fell off. I was able to get it before Mario and Bowser showed up. I threw it a Mario, and it bounced off and hit Bowser, killing both.