Poll: What are you playing this game on?

63 members have voted

1. 1. What system are you playing PoR on?

• Gamecube
    • Wii
    • Computer ROM / Emulator
    • Something else

I personally play this on a Gamecube, since I don't always have access to the household Wii and I can play the GC in my room. How about you?

I'm playing on an emulator right now. I don't have acsess to my Wii/GC

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually expecting a lot more GC people. I'm guessing a lot of you guys ditched your GC once you got a Wii?

My GameCube is still packed, and I don't care for POR that much, so I only play on an emulator. (So I can hack.)

Lol.

I hate playing it on an emulator because it is slooooww!!

How powerful is your computer? I've never used an emulator, so I don't know how powerful a computer needs to be in order to run a game properly.

How powerful is your computer? I've never used an emulator, so I don't know how powerful a computer needs to be in order to run a game properly.

It has to be extremly strong. But if you think Game Cube Emulation is bad, try PS2! D: Everything in KH2 is in slowmo. WITH speedhacks!

It has to be extremly strong. But if you think Game Cube Emulation is bad, try PS2! D: Everything in KH2 is in slowmo. WITH speedhacks!

Well, what kind of specs are you talking about? I've got 3 GB memory and 2 GHz processing power. Of course, part of the problem may be that I'm running a 32 bit system whereas most gaming consoles are what? 128, 256 bits?

Well, what kind of specs are you talking about? I've got 3 GB memory and 2 GHz processing power. Of course, part of the problem may be that I'm running a 32 bit system whereas most gaming consoles are what? 128, 256 bits?

I'm not positive, but it has to be powerful. My computer is very good, when I play online games with my friends, I smoke them all because my laptop is so fast.

@Florina: That sucks. :( How did it die? My friend's Wii got covered in Chocolate and survived.

Edited by Bryan

I'm not positive, but it has to be powerful. My computer is very good, when I play online games with my friends, I smoke them all because my laptop is so fast.

Well, how powerful is your laptop?