The Archives of Red Fox of Fire

Florete

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice a new avatar, but I don't see any posts from you about it here nor is the first post updated. Bad.

>_> I haven't gotten to the first post yet since I went to bed early last night, and I wasn't planning to bump the topic again.

Nyaa~

Yui-Sempai~ You two are so kawaii~

Meow~

Ether, I have seen your picture.

Please stop saying terms like this. It's a scary thought when I put that with your picture. I am having nightmares as we speak.

Ether, I have seen your picture.

Please stop saying terms like this. It's a scary thought when I put that with your picture. I am having nightmares as we speak.

I don't know whether I should be offended or not. C'mon Life, it should take more than that to scare a man of your caliber.

I don't know whether I should be offended or not. C'mon Life, it should take more than that to scare a man of your caliber.

A man of my caliber? Fuck man, you clearly don't know me.

• 2 months later...

I haven't bumped this thread since December. Also, something mildly pejorative, but completely above reproach, neener-neener.

I'm detecting that there's some kind of theme in the last several avatars, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. Maybe it's "short hair".

Tentatively, I like it so far.