The Archives of Red Fox of Fire

Florete

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kind of interesting, since I'm strictly against using characters I don't know for my avatars/signatures.

I usually am as well, but made an exception because this one just looked really cool.

[...] Saber is great [...]

No need for those other unnecessary words.

So yeah. What does everyone think of Mato Kuroi, aka "Black★Rock Shooter?"

Hard to form an opinion since I have no idea who it is. It's a little bit... haunting.

• 1 month later...

The update, for all who want to know (lol no one this is obviously a disguised bump):

Avatar: Angel/Tenshi/Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats! It's still airing and it's getting pretty amazing. <3 Key.

Signature: Mitsuki Hayase and Haruka Suzumiya from Rumbling Hearts. Good show if you like lots of melodrama.

Am I supposed to bow down beacuse of your divinity or something?

Yes.

I forget who, maybe RP/Fayt Zelpher, but someone called her "something of a living god" or words to that effect. Aside from not saying goddess, if you listen to him...

I remember mostly the avatars and sigs I helped put together for you - avatar 17 is probably my favourite as well.

As for sigs, the Higurashi one stands out, but the edited Valkyrie sig is what I remember you best as.

If you want a new sig or avvy, just ask.

• 1 month later...

My subliminal message did not have the effect that I intended, but the end result is good.

Bumping to register my approval of the new avatar. They really need to animate another season of that show. Eri is awesome, easily a top five tsundere. This remains one of my favorite images of her, as it wins on several distinct levels.

The only tsundere I like.

Well, there's no accounting for taste. <_<

Bumping to register my approval of the new avatar. They really need to animate another season of that show. Eri is awesome, easily a top five tsundere. This remains one of my favorite images of her, as it wins on several distinct levels.

While a decent girl, I could never ship Eri with Kenji.

That image of yours is massive win though. As are tsunderes in general.

While a decent girl, I could never ship Eri with Kenji.

Well, nobody's perfect, I'll forgive you.

That image of yours is massive win though.

Let us count the ways of win:

1. Eri
  2. A-rank Zettai Ryouiki
  3. Kenji
  4. tribute to F/SN
  5. one great duo cosplaying another
  6. sunglasses
  7. realization that Eri could be Tohsaka's understudy, and it would still be awesome

I found that in my search. I agree, great image.

Well, there's no accounting for taste. <_<

Yeah, I know I'm mostly alone on this one. It's characters like Shana and Taiga that really annoy me.

you like such lame characters :(

You like such lame shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Interceptor, but after seeing the second season of School Rumble I decided I don't really like Eri anymore, and after some thought have decided to prematurely change my avatar again. And as much as I loved seeing Mitsuki and Haruka point guns at each other, I also took this opportunity to upload a new sig image.

Leaving the likable tsundere count at "zero". I am disappoint.

Yes, however, I started Hayate the Combat Butler! recently and find Nagi fairly cute instead of annoying like I was expecting. I still have a long way to go, though.

And it's not as though I hate/dislike all tsundere. I am just not a fan of any of them (there are a few I dislike, of course).

Not familiar with that one (don't watch a whole lot of anime, though). I will hold out hope that you can find a tsun you can adore, though, as it is The Best Archetype<tm>.

Out of curiosity, what soured you on Eri and caused the leap from the Twintail Express?

Not familiar with that one (don't watch a whole lot of anime, though). I will hold out hope that you can find a tsun you can adore, though, as it is The Best Archetype<tm>.

Out of curiosity, what soured you on Eri and caused the leap from the Twintail Express?

Yandere > Tsundere.

I'm not exactly sure. I think maybe I just lost interest. I can't even remember what I liked about her in the first place since all I saw from her in season 2 was fairly typical tsundere behavior, and that doesn't impress me in the least. In the end she just felt like another character to me, nothing special.

Yanderes scare me. I have an unhealthy appreciation of violent women, but when it crosses over into Axe Murderer or Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs territory, that's too much for this soldier. This is how GEASS lost some points, and also why I think that I can't stand anything about Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei except the artwork, Chiri, and the music.

It is a shame that Eri's likability was so fleeting that it left no mark along the way. I will share why I like her: she is a tsundere with a twist. Eri is a girl who has everything that she wants, except one thing, something that she is in denial about. It is tragic, ironic, hilarious, touching, and win. ErixKenji forever.