Most AWESOMEST Character

Anouleth

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astrid. She let IS destroy her face, her growths, and her bases, as well as make her fall in love with Makalov. But she still seems like a happy person, somewhat.

I totally agree. I got her to level 15 Bow Paladin in chapter 2-3 and her stats are just a bit below average. It's a bunch of crap when you compare it to Geoffrey's stats though. She only wins on Luck and Resistance having HP tied on 39 (she caps on 40 and Geoffrey on what? 45? 50?)

Most awesome? How can I answer anything else then Vika? Sure her bases are horible but her growths are awesome. BEXP that Str and Def up and you'll have a Swordmaster with better caps. Failblades are overrated, raven's FTW (Except Neasala he deserves to get decaptated).

I totally agree. I got her to level 15 Bow Paladin in chapter 2-3 and her stats are just a bit below average. It's a bunch of crap when you compare it to Geoffrey's stats though. She only wins on Luck and Resistance having HP tied on 39 (she caps on 40 and Geoffrey on what? 45? 50?)

Most awesome? How can I answer anything else then Vika? Sure her bases are horible but her growths are awesome. BEXP that Str and Def up and you'll have a Swordmaster with better caps. Failblades are overrated, raven's FTW (Except Neasala he deserves to get decaptated).

Ya, I like using Vika too even though it's not very easy to do w/out huge turncount wasteage outside of EM. Hit SS strike with her for good fun.

OK, am I the only one confused here?

Astrid has black hair... Or, if you're gonna pull some technicality bullshit, I'll settle for, "It's not fucking white hair."

Holy shit, I fucked that one up. Forget I said that.

But yeah. She looks like Kristen Stewart.

• 2 weeks later...

If you ignore stats and look story-wise, the most awesome character would be...Naesala(

with the Blood Contract and stuff, and of course his personality in general

) or Tauroneo(typical brave knight behaviour + moustache = win). Yeah, or Ike, but he's the main character , so that doesn't count :P