Silliest Spoken Line in PoR and RD

85 members have voted

1. 1. Silliestly Acted Line is....

• "IKE! STAY BAAAAACK!"
    • "IT'S INCRADABALL!"
    • "To wing brothers! Keep up with me if you can!"
    • "I'm nervous. What if I hit her?"
    • "Well, well. Sorry to drop in unannoucned. We like to hunt the strongest prey first."
    • Hold on, Lucia! Everything will be fine! You're safe now. Can you hear me? Hold on!
    • Anything Sephiran says.
    • GOLDOA SHALL NOT MOVE!
    • HOLD! HOLD I SAY!
    • Other

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prematurely hit the reply button before I finished adding all the poll options. Just gimmme a minute.

EDIT: OK. I think I've nailed the big ones. Anything else can go in the other box.

Edited by El Rey Leon

I'm going for Mist's "Hold on, Lucia! Everything will be fine! You're safe now. Can you hear me? Hold on!" line at the end of Part 2.

In fact, I'd say that the whole cutscene at the end of Part 2 is narmtastic.

I love the quote "GOLDOA WILL NOT MOVE!" i dont think its silly narm, i find it to be awesome narm along the lines of "Die monster! You dont belong in this world!"

Anything Mist says (voice acting) in RD is just awful. Im actually glad they didnt give Soren speaking lines.

Also: "Soren! Always lost in your books, what did i say about watching your back?" Ohh i wanna kill you Mia!

It's a toss-up between FE9 Mist and FE10 Ranulf's infringements. I'm going for Ranulf's though, because his is longer. Much longer. And the Narm just makes it seem LONGER. It's unbearable.

I don't know if it's a mistake here or a translation error or what, but I definitely remember Ranulf's line ending with "We thought it best to hunt the strongest prey first". (Note the subtle change compared to what was posted.)

Edited by Randomly Predictable

I don't know if it's a mistake here or a translation error or what, but I definitely remember Ranulf's line ending with "We thought it best to hunt the strongest prey first". (Note the subtle change compared to what was posted.)

Yes. That's exactly what it is.

Clarify please. Was my memory wrong or was it misquoted somehow? The generic yes is a bit ambiguous.

Clarify please. Was my memory wrong or was it misquoted somehow? The generic yes is a bit ambiguous.

"We thought it best to hunt the strongest prey first" is what I was referring to.

"We thought it best to hunt the strongest prey first" is what I was referring to.

Okay, thanks. I just wasn't sure what you meant with that post.

I would have liked tibarn's line if they had coordinated his mouth with the sound. If you don't get what I'm talking about, watch that scene again and you'll understand.

Well, this isn't FF:Crisis Core, so of course they were too lazy to do a full re-synching for the English version. :C

Oh, if only Septimus was in any cutscenes...

We can always settle for Ike and the line which should have been in (the game and topic):

"The MAGES.... The mages wish to... CONSUME ME."

It's not as if mages can even hit him particularly often, and once he gets Ragnell they leave him alone unless he's the only thing they can attack that turn. The mages may wish to consume him, but that doesn't mean they have much chance of pulling that off. And if you have transfer Ike he'll have an alarming amount of res by the time he gets Ragnell, too, provided you use bexp.

It's funny, though.

fe9 Ike's res growth rate:       40% 
fe10 Ike's res growth rate:      15%

fe9 Ike's final average res:     17.2
fe10 Ike's final average res:    15.2

fe9 Ike's tier two level 11 res: 13.6
fe10 Ike's base res:             7

fe9 Ike's tier two cap:          22
fe10 Ike's tier three cap:       23

Way to go I.S. Way to go.

In one game, his 20/20 res is higher than his 20/20/20 res in the following game.

His 20/11 res in one game in 6.6 higher than his 20/11 res in the next game.

His cap is one higher when he is an entire tier higher.

and if not for his +4 promotion bonus in RD it would look even worse. (his promo bonus in PoR was just +2)

In PoR, Ike actually reaches his RD base res before he even promotes. His level 19 Ranger res is 7.2.