Silliest Spoken Line in PoR and RD

85 members have voted

1. 1. Silliestly Acted Line is....

• "IKE! STAY BAAAAACK!"
    • "IT'S INCRADABALL!"
    • "To wing brothers! Keep up with me if you can!"
    • "I'm nervous. What if I hit her?"
    • "Well, well. Sorry to drop in unannoucned. We like to hunt the strongest prey first."
    • Hold on, Lucia! Everything will be fine! You're safe now. Can you hear me? Hold on!
    • Anything Sephiran says.
    • GOLDOA SHALL NOT MOVE!
    • HOLD! HOLD I SAY!
    • Other

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's see what I can come up with off the top of my head that actually makes canonical sense (and excluding the homosexual relationships for now):

Ike x Mia

Ike x Elincia

Ike x Lethe

Rolf x Mist

Laura x Aran (hey, it seems to work?)

Ranulf x Lethe

Ranulf x Lyre

Some others that are plausible, though not expanded upon (or at all):

Lucia x Kieran?

Ike x Lucia

Lucia x Janaff (hey, it seemed to work in PoR)

Astrid x Sothe (again in PoR, and certainly better than Makalov, though Sothe x Micaiah is more or less set in stone)

Zihark x Lethe

And of course:

Gatrie x Tree-in-a-Skirt

Youre forgetting the obviously implied LuciaxBastian and PoR really pulled a ZiharkxIlyana gathering from their supports.

Lucia x Bastian was actually an in-game ending (though admittedly, I did forget about it; and they didn't actually marry).

I will agree with you on Z x Ily though.

Here are the pairings which I believe to be 100% canon if there ever was a canon to this story. Well, most of them. Some are wishful thinking or just because I don't want to see Character A to be left alone.

Some of the pairings may be implied homosexual instances. Such as the very first one.

IkeXSoren- I MEAN, SHIT.

MicaiahXSothe- Well they DID state it themselves.

EdwardXLeonardo- Best friends, right?

LauraXAran- Childhood friends -> fuck buddies offscreen.

NolanXVika- OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. IS THIS ORIGINALITY

IllyanaXZihark- I honestly think they fit somewhat.

MegXBrom- NO NOT WINCEST YOU FUCKWITS. They go back to their farm.

VolugXNailah- He gets to pound some of that queeny ass.

JillXHaar- She gets to fuck God. Any questions?

TauroneoXPelleas/Fiona- If Pelleas latter dies, Taur becomes an hero. This is also the only triple pairing.

TormodXMuarim- To appease those furfags.

RafielXReyson- They get into a roshambo contest. Guess who wins.

ElinciaXGeoffrey- WOAH SHIT THIS ONE WAS UNEXPECTED

MarciaXKieran- I don't even care what anyone says about this one.

LeanneXNaesala- Oh my God I almost typed Nealuchi. lulz

NepheneeXHeather- Heather gets what she wants.

LuciaXBastian- SHE CAN'T RUN FROM HIS AWESOMENESS FOREVER.

MordecaiXLethe- They go back to Gallia in order to become more broken or in Lethe's case, less shit.

AstridXMakalov- FUCK YOU IS

DanvedXCallil- He becomes Callil and Largo's manservant and kidnaps Amy for hostage money

TitaniaXRenning- She settles for the next best thing.

OscarXTanith- The only thing Oscar is better at than cooking is making pearl necklaces.

MistXBoyd- Two mediocre units that were meant for each other.

ShinonXRolf- Yeah take this one how you will you sick fucks.

RhysXMia- Rhys used Pimp Slap! It's super effective! Wild Mia has fainted! Rhys suffered recoil! Rhys fainted! Volke received 2500 GOLD.

RanulfXKyza- Oh come on this is almost as obvious as IkeXSoren.

JanaffXUlki- Well DUH.

SigrunXSanaki- Well this might seem awkward at first.

SkirmirXGiffca- The King's former shadow helps Skirmir through tough times. And offers advice as well.

TibarnXCaineghis- Two kings one cup.

StefanXEna- So yeah Stefan pimps it out and totally takes Ena from Kurth.

OliverXVolke- OH SHIT VOLKE IS EMPLOYED BY YOUR HOLINESS WHAT NOW.

KurthnagaXGareth- The young shitty prince is defended by DRAGON KENSHIRO

NasirXLehran- They talk about how life sucks.

Here are the pairings which I believe to be 100% canon if there ever was a canon to this story. Well, most of them. Some are wishful thinking or just because I don't want to see Character A to be left alone.

Some of the pairings may be implied homosexual instances. Such as the very first one.

IkeXSoren- I MEAN, SHIT.

MicaiahXSothe- Well they DID state it themselves.

EdwardXLeonardo- Best friends, right?

LauraXAran- Childhood friends -> fuck buddies offscreen.

NolanXVika- OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. IS THIS ORIGINALITY

IllyanaXZihark- I honestly think they fit somewhat.

MegXBrom- NO NOT WINCEST YOU FUCKWITS. They go back to their farm.

VolugXNailah- He gets to pound some of that queeny ass.

JillXHaar- She gets to fuck God. Any questions?

TauroneoXPelleas/Fiona- If Pelleas latter dies, Taur becomes an hero. This is also the only triple pairing.

TormodXMuarim- To appease those furfags.

RafielXReyson- They get into a roshambo contest. Guess who wins.

ElinciaXGeoffrey- WOAH SHIT THIS ONE WAS UNEXPECTED

MarciaXKieran- I don't even care what anyone says about this one.

LeanneXNaesala- Oh my God I almost typed Nealuchi. lulz

NepheneeXHeather- Heather gets what she wants.

LuciaXBastian- SHE CAN'T RUN FROM HIS AWESOMENESS FOREVER.

MordecaiXLethe- They go back to Gallia in order to become more broken or in Lethe's case, less shit.

AstridXMakalov- FUCK YOU IS

DanvedXCallil- He becomes Callil and Largo's manservant and kidnaps Amy for hostage money

TitaniaXRenning- She settles for the next best thing.

OscarXTanith- The only thing Oscar is better at than cooking is making pearl necklaces.

MistXBoyd- Two mediocre units that were meant for each other.

ShinonXRolf- Yeah take this one how you will you sick fucks.

RhysXMia- Rhys used Pimp Slap! It's super effective! Wild Mia has fainted! Rhys suffered recoil! Rhys fainted! Volke received 2500 GOLD.

RanulfXKyza- Oh come on this is almost as obvious as IkeXSoren.

JanaffXUlki- Well DUH.

SkirmirXGiffca- The King's former shadow helps Skirmir through tough times. And offers advice as well.

TibarnXCaineghis- Two kings one cup.

StefanXEna- So yeah Stefan pimps it out and totally takes Ena from Kurth.

OliverXVolke- OH SHIT VOLKE IS EMPLOYED BY YOUR HOLINESS WHAT NOW.

KurthnagaXGareth- The young shitty prince is defended by DRAGON KENSHIRO

NasirXLehran- They talk about how life sucks.

You forgot Tibarn x Nailah, Tibarn x Elincia, Tibarn x Reyson, Ike x Ranulf (very obvious)... wow.

You forgot Tibarn x Nailah, Tibarn x Elincia, Tibarn x Reyson, Ike x Ranulf (very obvious)... wow.

In his defence (though I have no idea why I'm doing this) he was clearly going for each character getting no more than one pairing.

In his list:

Tibarn is taken by Cain. Nailah is taken by Volug (arguably vice versa). Elincia was stolen away from Ike by Geoffrey (Stupid I.S. Don't tease us in fe9 and then pair Elincia with the retard in RD). Reyson was taken by Rafiel. Ike by Soren and Ranulf by Kyza.

Now, obviously a lot of his choices make no sense or are downright weird, and his "justifications" even more so, but the point is that he didn't "miss" three different options for Tibarn.

Lol, yeah her availability isn't great, but I still managed to get her tier 3 with tons of boss abuse.

Yeah...I thought they married...it was a funny pairing at that. Out of the brothers, Oscar is my favorite and Boyd is my least favorite. Then again, that might just be my bais towards paladins again.

PoR really made it seem more like Mist and Rolf were to be the canon pairing, but then again, PoR also made Ike X Lethe, Mia, or Elincia seem canon as well, and we know how that turned out in the end.

... Ike talks to Mia like twice in the entire game (recruitment + endgame thing with everyone). Maybe three times if there's an Info conversation (Can't seem to find a list of FE9 ones). Ike/Mia is crack. Popular crack, but crack nonetheless.

Anyway, I chose Other, because every line that's not from Shinon in the GM's Return is terrible.

MiaxIke is a bunch of fanboys desperate to provide a reason for Mia to get an amazing support, a minor god, and a scenario that would have allowed for breast transplants.

Mia's breasts weren't that big in FE10. I hesitate to say they're any bigger than B-cups.

MiaxIke is a bunch of fanboys desperate to provide a reason for Mia to get an amazing support, a minor god, and a scenario that would have allowed for breast transplants.

Mia's breasts weren't that big in FE10. I hesitate to say they're any bigger than B-cups.

Either way I'm surprised Heather didn't try to hit on her.

Either way I'm surprised Heather didn't try to hit on her.

They were probably A+ in PoR and C+ in RD, if I had to take a guess.

As for that first statement:

Yes, that's probably true and

Yes, I'm probably one of those fanboys.

I support this wholeheartedly.

Since you missed both Lyre and Gatrie, they should be paired together, especially since there actually is a whole 1 info conversation to substantiate it.

Also, my rearrangements would be:

-cain/nailah

-tibarn/reyson

-volug/rafiel

Mostly b/c I feel neither rafiel/reyson or tibarn/caineghis make all that much sense. volug/rafiel is pretty eh pairing though.

Silliest spoken line... My take is Ranulf's "Zelgius is the Black Knight". The silly one isn't Ranulf, it's the scriptwriter.

Some people would choose to avoid spoilers (not me), and you know, in-game spoilers are just.... silly.

I agree. It would have been SO much better if he figured out that it was his mom (but really) Zelgius after Ike wins the fight.

How would that make sense? He explains that laguz have a better sense of smell or something and that's how he knows, right? Though, really, if that's the case couldn't he have smelled Zelgius 3 years prior in PoR? He caught a whiff of the BK at the end of chapter 11, after all.

Anyway, if it took that long to figure it out then (based on his inability to apply his sense of smell) he's retarded.

I'm honestly surprised that "What in- What happened... They're statues...!" Didn't make the list... Oh well, that's what Other is for.

Also, my 0.5 cents on the pairings situation... If you make tons of inferences, any pairing seems plausible.