Knight Ward Random VS Fixedq

Does the knight ward add 30% to spd growth in random? Or only in fixed?

I ask b/c the SF homepage lists the 30% spd addition in knight ward's item description, making it seem like the growth is added regardless of growth mode.

It's +30% growth in random and +30 points in fixed.

I actually didn't know about that growth...I was noticing my Oscar had ridiculous speed. XD

I didn't know about it either until recently. That explains why my Astrid speeds up so fast, and my Nephenee too.

I always find it amazing how many people who clearly know about this site don't seem to know basic details that is on the site. The information is right there, and yet people don't even check.

I always find it amazing how many people who clearly know about this site don't seem to know basic details that is on the site. The information is right there, and yet people don't even check.

I think it's just because it's an odd attribute to have. I remember being suspicious of the stat bonuses that Lughnasadh, Tarvos and Caladbolg gave in FE10 just because they weren't 2, 3 or multiples of 5.

There's also the deal with certain FE9 weapons negating critical attacks. I rarely see people talk about them, but I suppose avoiding critical attacks isn't so important (unlike, say, in FE5).

I think it's just because it's an odd attribute to have. I remember being suspicious of the stat bonuses that Lughnasadh, Tarvos and Caladbolg gave in FE10 just because they weren't 2, 3 or multiples of 5.

There's also the deal with certain FE9 weapons negating critical attacks. I rarely see people talk about them, but I suppose avoiding critical attacks isn't so important (unlike, say, in FE5).

Isn't Lughnasadh a +5 though? I know that Caladbolg is +8 luck and Tarvos is +4 DEF, but isn't Lugh +5 Speed? (which is a multiple of 5)