What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, how is darker than black? I've been meaning to see that. Granted, I don't download or Torrent, so I have to wait for official releases.

what is Bakemonogatari? I've watched the story of Saiunkoku...the spelling might be off on that.

Mushishi got really good rating, but so far I don't see what all the hype is about. Maybe I actually need to watch more.

Yes yes, Trinity Blood is one of my all time favorites :). I like Ion and Astra and Abel.

Samuari Champloo is another of my great favorites.

*gasp* if there are no girls on the internet, what am i doing here?!

Edited by Hatari

Ohh, how is darker than black? I've been meaning to see that. Granted, I don't download or Torrent, so I have to wait for official releases.

I like darker than black, the end was a little confusing (or that's just me). and why not use streaming?

and oke I'm watch way to much anime at the same time: Inuyasha, gintama, fullmetal alchemist, naruto, reborn and tears to tiara.

(reading D. gray man)

Well, I'm currently keeping track of Kimi ni Todoke and Dragon Ball Kai the most. I also just began to watch Durarara!!. I started Fairy Tail, but I need to catch up on it.

Here's the list of what I'm currently watching: Click

I'm keeping track of some better than others, to say the least. Oh yeah, and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun.

Edited by Raven

Oh brotherhood is the new one right? Isn't just a remake of the old one. Kinda like how Hellsing Ultimate is a remake of Helling that follows the manga better

Brotherhood is the anime that follows the manga storyline. It's not a remake of the first one.

Mushishi got really good rating, but so far I don't see what all the hype is about. Maybe I actually need to watch more.

I found the first couple episodes pretty awesome, and none since then have been as good. It's still quite enjoyable even though I'm not the biggest fan of episodic types.

I've been on a big Hokuto no Ken kick lately. I finished watching Hokuto no Ken and Souten no Ken fairly recently, and I'm going to continue watching Hokuto no Ken 2 tomorrow.

Ahhh, wow, I've never even heard of a lot of those. I'm not a huge fan of slice of life animes (prince of tennis being the only exception).

I'm a massive fan of supernatural/fantasy, vampire, and some mecha (gundam and NGE).

Has anyone seen Speed Grapher? If so, how is that? People say it's really weird.

I'm rewatching a shitton of anime right now, and I'm watching the second season of hayate no gotoku for the first time.

Edited by Blutsauger