What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This season I have more or less being following Log Horizon 2, Aldnoah.Z 2, Adsolute Duo, Nanatzu no Taizai, and Yona.

I also came across a few others that I liked a lot, Durarara and Haiyore mainly.

I've been switching up between Okamisan and her Seven Companions, Steins;Gate, and Lupin the 3rd. I also just got The Wind Rises It wasn't bad not my favorite Miyazaki film but I'm a big fan of any Studio Ghibli just because of the art style

Just finished Uta no Prince-sama - Season 2. Hehe, it was so cheesy but I still loved it.

I've started a bit of Romeo x Juliet although I think I'll move on to Special A.

Sailor Moon Stars, right now. My to-watch list is miles long but I'm planning to plough through some of the shorter series first.

Currently having a very strong interest to watch Joshiraku. and from the sounds of it, it's a weird show that's funny due to the absurdity

sounds like my kind of thing

Also planning on watching the Ufotable Unlimited Blade Works adaptation

and maybe watch Fate/ Zero while i'm at it

Currently watching:

1. Black Cat
  2. Ayakashi
  3. To Love-Ru ( From the OVA to Darkness OVA ( rewatching ))
  4. Isuca
  5. Shinmai Maou no Testament ( Just finished this day )
  6. Sinbad: Magi no Bouken
  7. Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA
  8. Medaka Box

Plan to watch:

1. Denpa Kyoushi
  2. High School DxD BorN
  3. Trinity Seven OVA ( no subs yet )
  4. Nisekoi:
  5. Strike The Blood ( Rewatch )
  6. Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo
  7. To Love-Ru: Darkness 2nd
  8. Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2-Sure-Me
Edited by Kisecki

Posted · Hidden by Florete, March 26, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, March 26, 2015 - No reason given

Currently watching:

1. Black Cat
  2. Ayakashi
  3. To Love-Ru ( From the OVA to Darkness OVA ( rewatching ))
  4. Isuca
  5. Shinmai Maou no Testament ( Just finished this day )
  6. Sinbad: Magi no Bouken
  7. Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA
  8. Medaka Box

Plan to watch:

1. Denpa Kyoushi
  2. High School DxD BorN
  3. Trinity Seven OVA ( no subs yet )
  4. Nisekoi:
  5. Strike The Blood ( Rewatch )
  6. Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo
  7. To Love-Ru: Darkness 2nd

finished aldnoah.zero and can i just say what the fuck

[spoiler=ending spoilers]they seriously blamed slaine for the whole war? what the fuck. saying he plotted the assassination? I am LIVID what the actual fuck. He's the one who tried to get to the truth behind everything, avenge/save the princess, etc. and seeing his character diminished like that just makes me incredibly angry

Edited by Ciarre

Cross Ange might be both the worst and one of the best anime in recent seasons. It crapped on itself so much and wasted a ton of potential, but unlike with most shows I hate, I just kept coming back. Some stuff is done really well, but so much more of it is just plan awful.

Ugh. I hope they don't make more of it, because I'll probably be too tempted not to watch it.

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere season one was alright, the main character was somewhat funny and I liked his face and design. Too bad I can never remember the names of anime characters.

Do not watch Sakura Trick, it suxs.

Hetalia is the best anime. I relate to Italy very well because I love pasta.

I was just watching Magi: Labyrinth of Magic (May be wrong on the title).

The idea was actually kind of interesting at first. Take the Arabian Nights tales and stories and retell them with an anime turn. It was even acceptable for a bit. Then 'Djinn Equip' got brought into the mix. And it became yet another ****ing anime. Not that there is something wrong with it, but it had this interesting idea then just tossed it aside for the anime standard stuff. That's not to mention that the voice-acting is pretty... underwhelming. Though I did find out that Alvin from Tales of Xilia, Z.W.E.I. from Soul Caliber, Edge Maverick from Star Ocean, Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero, and Sinbad all have the same V.A. (who knew?). It's sad because these V.A.'s are actually decent but have just such... bleh... lines that it's hard to get invested. For example did you know that emotionless girl Morgiana whose voice is just so... flat... and lifeless... that she sounds one CURE album away from wearing black also voiced Lyrical Nanoha, Homura in Madoka Magica, and Compa in Hyperdimensional Neptunia? Wouldnt know it because Morgiana's voice is so... lifeless.

It's not a bad anime though. It has some interesting ideas and decent presentation. Just... it fell into being generic. Why?

Also finished RWBY two weeks ago. It is awesome. Totally awesome. While Ruby is my fav (no surprise) Yang is my second... Well, actually Nora is but she's second A-cast. That foodfight was awesome.