What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

Currently watching Clannad: Another World: Tomoyo Chapter. It's short and nice :"D

It's actually really long if you take into account the Visual Novel; there's even a sequel in the form of Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life. Check it out if it interests you; it's pretty gr8.

Edited by Gaia

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been keeping up to date with Free! and Love Stage!! and I'm trying to catch up with Haikyuu!! right now. I might start watching Tokyo Ghoul, it seems really cool.

I was watching Psycho Pass until all but 4 of the episodes were taken off of Hulu, now I need something else to watch. The only thing that I have on the list is Princess Tutu (which I should watch eventually). Also link to MAL which I often forget to update so whoops.

Currently watching Clannad: Another World: Tomoyo Chapter. It's short and nice :"D

Ah! That OVA is so good! It made me love the TomoyaxTomoyo pairing :')

I started Zankyou no Terror and I really like it. One thing that's bothering me though is the fact that they use their real voices on the videos? Couldn't they trace voices if they wanted, or someone from school could recognize it?

also Lisa answer your phone pls and stop ignoring ur mom

• 1 month later...

Currently I'm rewatching death note, but I am looking for another good series to watch if anyone has any good recommendations. Huge Bebop fan, like NGE, Gundam Wing, Attack on Titan, FLCL, etc. I just never know where to start when trying to find new anime series to watch generally, and thus just wait for good recommendations.

Currently I'm rewatching death note, but I am looking for another good series to watch if anyone has any good recommendations. Huge Bebop fan, like NGE, Gundam Wing, Attack on Titan, FLCL, etc. I just never know where to start when trying to find new anime series to watch generally, and thus just wait for good recommendations.

There's Samurai Champloo and Zankyou no Terror if you want more of Watanabe's works. Darker than Black is another good pick if you enjoyed the episodic with a central plot aspect of Bebop.

G Gundam was goofy but fun. Like mentioned above Fate Zero was good.

For me I might start Gurren Laggen (however you spell it)

I just finished Aldnoah.Zero (The first half anyways) and Code Geass (yes it took me forever to see this series hush)

Currently watching the hilarious "The devil is a part timer!"

In the Anime Club at my school we are currently watching Suisei no Gargantia, Psycho Pass, Black Blood Brothers, and Kill la Kill. I've found them all to be quite enjoyable so far. I've already watched Kill la Kill, but watching it again is never a bad thing :^_^:.

I've just finished my 1st run of Welcome to the NHK and a friend of mine forced convinced me to move on to Free! and Shirokuma Café. I was watching some Detective Conan and Keroro Gunso as well, as well as Ghost Hunt and Zombie Loan to get in the festive mood. The anime club at my school showed Claymore, Axis Powers Hetalia and one about basketball I forgot the name of - we basically watch the first episode of an anime someone recommends every week and it's up to us if we want to continue watching it on our own.

I should actually finish watching an anime besides Gurren Lagann (not counting Attack on Titan because it's not over!). Right now I'm working on Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Code Geass. They're all really good so far.

oh right this thread is a thing

UBW, planning to watch Psycho Pass soon, and I'm told I should watch whatever Rage of Bahamut thing