Who is the best GBA FE Valkyrie/Mage Knight ?

Tamanoir

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Valk/MageKnight

• Clarine
    • Cecilia
    • Priscilla
    • Natasha
    • L'Arachel
    • Lute
    • Ewan

Yes, another one. :)

Hope you don't find this too annoying :huh:

Well, I think the choice will be tougher. (Please avoid fanboyism)

(Hey, Ewan is in the 3 topics I made here !)

I will add my ranks later

Hope I didn't forget anyone this time...

Meant Priscilla, accidentally voted for Lute.

You can delete your vote and re-vote.

The competition here is really between Priscilla and Clarine, Priscilla being the likely winner.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I voted lute because units starting out as healers are never ending up good for me.

ewan will always end up being my dark magic user, so lute'll be the only choice left for me :P

L'Arachel. Priscilla is a little slow, especcially when thunder tomes slow her down. Clarine's magic is just laughable, she can't heal much unless you have a Mend.

Priscilla still doubles pretty much everything, even with the -1 Spd she gets from Thunder.

L'Arachel. Priscilla is a little slow, especcially when thunder tomes slow her down. Clarine's magic is just laughable, she can't heal much unless you have a Mend.

So I suppose joining late doesn't count against L'Arachel. Sorry, but I want staff users to join ASAP. Also, like only one point of speed is gonna make any difference as soon as Priscilla promotes and hits a D in Anima.

I used Priscilla once, but I didn't really like her... I had to promote her early, because I was worried she was really going to fall behind in levels if she didn't get offense... So she ended up pretty substandard. At least L'arachel has a shot at promoting at 20 due to the tower.

So I gave my vote to Lute.

Except L'arachel is still comparable to the rest of the magic users despite being the technical Est.

And she's STILL worse than, say, Natasha.

I was going to say Lute, but then I thought Sage was more epic win.

So yeah, Clarine. She comes earlier than Priscilla, gets better supports. Between them however, they're both good.

Meant Priscilla, accidentally voted for Lute.

You can delete your vote and re-vote.

The competition here is really between Priscilla and Clarine, Priscilla being the likely winner.

We can also take Natasha. Priscilla, Clarine and Natasha are very similar. Except Natasha begin as a Cleric.

Only Cecilia, Lute and Ewan doesn't have problems with their Staff Rank.

OK, my ranks :

Priscilla (come early, Very goog SKL&LCK, good stats everywhere except HP. Can become the best FE7 Anima userwith Pent. Her Staff Rank is her main problem)

Natasha(come early, very good MAG&RES&LCK. good SPD, average HP&RES. Her main problem is her terrible SKL.)

L'Arachel(come late and underleveled with really high bases everywhere. All her stats are very good except HP. Her DEF is good for a magic user)

Lute(come early, doesn't have Staff issues, very good MAG, good stats everywhere, except HP&SKL&DEF ; but she is better as a Sage and Anima user are quite screwed in FE8)

Clarine(very good SPD&LCK, Good SKL&RES, Average/bad HP&DEF( but with ~80 Avo, it doesn't matters that much), her Staff rank is a lesser problem than in others FE. Her main problem is her very low MAG)

Ewan (come really late and underleveled, doesn't have Staff issues, good everywhere, cf Lute for Anima MAG, and he is better as a Druid, and Male MageKnight have worse base than Female)

Cecilia(Low/Average stats everywhere(except maybe HP), come with high Anima Rank)

Except Priscilla and Cecilia, I'm still not sure for the order of all the others

EDIT :

She comes earlier than Priscilla

I thought Priscilla came earlier than Clarine, because of the numbers of chapters...

Edited by Shy Tenda

Actually, Priscilla comes at roughly the same time Clarine does, with only one chapter later than her, provided that the gaiden chapter is visited. Although, I don't think that the single chapter and better supports are gonna compensate for the terribly low base Mag.

(And she's supposed to be Pent's daughter too! Why does, she have such low Mag?)

Edited by LittleAl

Priscilla (come early, Very goog SKL&LCK, good stats everywhere except HP. Can become the best FE7 Anima userwith Pent. Her Staff Rank is her main problem)

Wait, how does Priscilla have staff rank problems? She starts at C very early in the game and needs to heal a lot in order to promote.

Wait, how does Priscilla have staff rank problems? She starts at C very early in the game and needs to heal a lot in order to promote.

Unless you promote her at level 10, she won't have a problem. I don't like that there is not s ranked staff.

Unless you promote her at level 10, she won't have a problem. I don't like that there is not s ranked staff.

The S ranked staff is there, you just need the Mario Kart bonus disc in order to get it.

The S ranked staff is there, you just need the Mario Kart bonus disc in order to get it.

Um, no. The bonus disk doesn't have an S-rank staff, or any staff for that matter.

Um, no. The bonus disk doesn't have an S-rank staff, or any staff for that matter.

This is true, and I would know since I get the bonus items every time I play the game.

This is true, and I would know since I get the bonus items every time I play the game.

Huh, I thought you did. :/

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I mean she has great chance to have S Rank in Staff and that you must basically avoid to use staff after promotion if you want her to have S Rank Anima.

Like all the others Valks(not MageKnights) It's hard to raise her Rank in the other Magic(Anima ; Light in FE8)

I hope it is less confusing this time