God dammit.

Nestling

Wind Ensemble: A.

English: C or D.

Jazz: A (Although I suck at it, so I'm theoretically failing)

Spanish: A+

PE: A-

Geometry: D+

Biology: D+

So I'm failing 4 classes.

That's a 3.00 GPA. English and Biology are honors classes too, so this is weighted D:.

There goes my dream of going to a decent college. Now I have to go to that community college bullshit.

My parents won't let me drop out of honors classes either.

Hehehe, sorry about your luck. I am pretty sure I will have A's in my classes, English, Earth Science, World History, and Spanish 2. I don't know what I got on my finals yet.

If you're a freshman or even a sophomore nothing is ruined for you yet. Believe me, I fucked up worse than that in my second semester of tenth grade and I ended up getting accepted into several colleges that I would have thought far beyond my means at the time, even though I was never able to bring my GPA up to even 3.0. Don't underestimate the power of demonstrated improvement and good essays in your applications.

Edited by Hero

Dude, tell me the percentages for that shit.

In Canadian High Schools, you only fail if you get under 50% in the course, and then they give you the letter Grade F. So, yeah...

I assume you are in your sophomore year? Just study your ass off for midterms/finals and the second semester. Junior year is where it's at.

Freshman 8D.

Try to study a ton. (As said above) You'll pass :)

I had one B last semester, and my mom reamed me. :(

Your mother is unreasonable.

Depends really, if he was easily getting As in every subject beforehand, and clearly had the capability to do so again, if he got a B, clearly something must have been wrong. On the other hand, there is a rather large chance that that isn't the case, in which case she would probably be unreasonable.

Depends really, if he was easily getting As in every subject beforehand, and clearly had the capability to do so again, if he got a B, clearly something must have been wrong. On the other hand, there is a rather large chance that that isn't the case, in which case she would probably be unreasonable.

That B could have been from a total lack of motivation. Over summer school, I took Algebra 2B and Health and got B's in both because the classes were incredibly boring. I just didn't want to do anything. That, and I'm also not very good at logarithms. I consider a lack of motivation a valid excuse. Being lazy is no excuse though.

Lack of motivation is just selective laziness, IMO.

The cure for both is the same: Just get up and do what you have to do. As always easier said than done.

No. Shes taking a ton of advanced classes so that she can gradutate almost three years early.

She sounds like me. Except that I'm not that far advanced. I was a 15 year old sohpomore (I started the year at 14 though). Now I'm an 18 year old Junior in college.

She sounds like me. Except that I'm not that far advanced. I was a 15 year old sohpomore (I started the year at 14 though). Now I'm an 18 year old Junior in college.

Either way, my mother is a psycho who wants my grades to be perfect. I get grounded for having a B.

Either way, my mother is a psycho who wants my grades to be perfect. I get grounded for having a B.

I'm sorry. My parents are the type who expect A's from me but, since I'm in college, don't mind a B if it's one where I exerted honest effort in the class.

I'm a B Student, and don't claim to be anything more or less.

Hell, getting an A in 2/6 classes last semester and either 0 or 1 C depending on the typoes on the sheet I was given was probably my best year in high school. Apart from the first year, which I firmly believe was rigged.

• 2 weeks later...