Favorite SS Tome animation?

45 members have voted

1. 1. My favorite SS Tome animation is

• Rexflame
    • Rexbolt
    • Rexcalibur
    • Rexaura
    • Balberith

Um, I really want to go with FE9 Rexaura, but unfortunately, that's not an option. I would say Rexbolt, but I think everyone else here is going with that as well. Therefore, my vote is for...

Rexcalibur.

EDIT: I know it's not technically SS magic, but I think you should've added Cymbeline to the list of choices.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Well, bringing a mage into Endgame is pretty worthless, as they aren't really doing much. Miccy and Elincia have healing down, and Mages are too slow to actually double anything important (Aside from Calill and Tormod). Not to mention, Tome MT<<<<<Weapon MT....

Well, bringing a mage into Endgame is pretty worthless, as they aren't really doing much. Miccy and Elincia have healing down, and Mages are too slow to actually double anything important (Aside from Calill and Tormod). Not to mention, Tome MT<<<<<Weapon MT....

Enemy Def >> Enemy Res, at least to the point where the difference between the might is nullified.

Rexbolt, Balberith, Rexaura to a lesser extent, and Rexcalibur are pretty good IMO.

I say Rexbolt because Illyana remind me of Tiltyu (to a certain extent) and Tiltyu is awesome.

@SlaveBlade: Remind me how many physical units you have that can ORKO the General horde in 4-E-1...

There's Urvan!Haar, Ragnell!Ike, anyone with a Brave, and...?

Balberith, although the Rexflame comes close.

By the way, what does Rexbolt's animation look like? I've never actually seen it...

First animation shown.

Edited by CamCam

Rexbolt, Balberith, Rexaura to a lesser extent, and Rexcalibur are pretty good IMO.

I say Rexbolt because Illyana remind me of Tiltyu (to a certain extent) and Tiltyu is awesome.

@SlaveBlade: Remind me how many physical units you have that can ORKO the General horde in 4-E-1...

There's Urvan!Haar, Ragnell!Ike, anyone with a Brave, and...?

Lessee... There's the Royals (5), any Marshals/Gold knights/Reavers/Dracoknights (Hammer), Elincia (She has a great chance to do so, anyway)....

Edit: Also, if you're gonna take on the horde with a >20 use tome, I'd certainly like to see how. They have quite a bit of Res, more than you think. Enemies are relatively powered up in this one...

Edited by SlaveBlade

Lessee... There's the Royals (5), any Marshals/Gold knights/Reavers/Dracoknights (Hammer), Elincia (She has a great chance to do so, anyway)....

Edit: Also, if you're gonna take on the horde with a >20 use tome, I'd certainly like to see how. They have quite a bit of Res, more than you think. Enemies are relatively powered up in this one...

Cain, Giffca and Tibarn. MAYBE Nailah. You get three or four Hammers in the whole game. Elincia... no.

@Tome comment: I'd like you to direct your attention to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXPHTz9QXXk

Cain, Giffca and Tibarn. MAYBE Nailah. You get three or four Hammers in the whole game. Elincia... no.

@Tome comment: I'd like you to direct your attention to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXPHTz9QXXk

Well, Elincia has 100-(100-skill)^4 chance of getting stun at least once. Naesala has 100-(100-speed)^2 of getting at least one tear attack as well. Based on likely stats at this point, both are going to hit their masteries about 70% of the time. (Note: I assumed that Elincia quads here, but why wouldn't she against a general?) I'd take those odds.

EDIT: Naesala with 46 speed (level 31, rounded up from 45.6) has a 70.84% chance. Elincia with 27 skill (level --/--/13) has a 71.60% chance (to 4 significant figures).

Edited by Randomly Predictable