Favorite SS Tome animation?

45 members have voted

1. 1. My favorite SS Tome animation is

• Rexflame
    • Rexbolt
    • Rexcalibur
    • Rexaura
    • Balberith

If this was a "Favorite awesomely animated tome animation",it would lack Cymbeline,Creddylad and Judge,I think.And as for myself,that'd be a very close one between Creddylad and Rexbolt...

But it's not,so...I'd say Rexbolt,but Rexaura is awesome too and deserves more love...

Yeah, I'm starting to think I should've added those non-SS tome animations especially since I do like Creddylad quite a bit. This thread's kinda boring with everyone saying Rexbolt. :P I honestly didn't think it'd be that popular.

Yeah, I'm starting to think I should've added those non-SS tome animations especially since I do like Creddylad quite a bit. This thread's kinda boring with everyone saying Rexbolt. :P I honestly didn't think it'd be that popular.

I like all three of them. But Judge is the best of them all.

Judge is cool. I <3 my Thani Bombing though.

I like Thanibombing too. But I still think that Judge is better strictly on the basis of the animation. Of course, none of the Prf tomes have bad animations, but I think it's Judge > Cymbeline > Creiddylad > Thani by animation alone.

I like Thanibombing too. But I still think that Judge is better strictly on the basis of the animation. Of course, none of the Prf tomes have bad animations, but I think it's Judge > Cymbeline > Creiddylad > Thani by animation alone.

I like Thani more than the others. I suppose my reason (it's faster) isn't really important here since if I really want to be faster I can just turn animations off. But I think Thani has a nice blend of length of animation with not looking boring.

I like Thani more than the others. I suppose my reason (it's faster) isn't really important here since if I really want to be faster I can just turn animations off. But I think Thani has a nice blend of length of animation with not looking boring.

And you can watch it over and over and over. Spells like Balberith look boring eventually. :/

I'd say Creiddylad > Cymbeline > Judge > Thani

I use Thani too much to look special in any way, and I don't see the great thing about Judge...