I'm going to pair EVERYONE

Candlejack

So I'll start with the obvious ones:

SigurdXDiadora- Really a waste to be honest.

CuanXEthlin- WELL HOLY SHIT THIS IS NEW

LexXAyra- Again, obvious ones first.

LevinXFury- I want my broken Sety.

LachesisXMidayle- Pursuit for Delmud although I am kind of disappointed with his base stats.

SylviaXArden- Lulz at the Dancer with 9 DEF.

AdeanXAlec- Eh.

BriggidXFin- Archer overkill FTW. And Patty is lol anyway so fuck her.

TiltyuXClaude- Lack of Holsety for Arthur makes me :(

NoishXAzel- HOT REDHEAD SEX IS HOT

DewXBeowulf- Beowulf is teaching Dew how to wield a sword.

Edited by Merlinus the Jew

That's nice.

Pray tell the point of this topic?

EDIT:

Impossible, Alec/Noish all the way.

EDIT2:

HolynLachesis is kind of like LexLachesis except no Elite.

The kids won't get pursuit, in case you were wondering.

Edited by Chalis

LachesisXMidayle- Pursuit for Delmud although I am kind of disappointed with his base stats.

Midale? Disgusting. Use Beowulf or Fin. Beowulf is ideal for passing on weapons.

Evd > Def on her. You should use Claude so the Blagi holy blood doesn't go to waste and Corple can have good stats.

AdeanXAlec- Eh.

Jamuka or Midale will pass on bows to Lester and Jamuka gives him very nice stats. If you're worried about Pursuit, pass on the Pursuit Ring. Jamuka can easily buy it.

Going with Dew might be the better idea since it gives Faval the best possible growths. Briggid x Fin...that's going to take like 100 extra turns, anyways.

Tiltyu is best with Azel for Pursuit for the kids and A ranks in Thunder and Fire.

Going with Dew might be the better idea since it gives Faval the best possible growths. Briggid x Fin...that's going to take like 100 extra turns, anyways.

Um, doesn't it stop counting love points each chapter at turn 50? Fin and Briggid can't possibly add 100 extra turns since they only have one chapter in which to pull it off. Also, they have a pretty high base and grow 10 per turn without even standing adjacent. It's like 32 turns maximum, provided you conquer Silval by turn 18. Or you could just use more adjacents. 15 per turn, so minimum 22 turns to pull off the pairing, maximum 32 turns. Either way, assuming you would normally finish by turn 25, that's only 25 extra turns max, more likely 15 or 20 extra turns. And that's assuming you don't wait for Dew to get the wind sword. If you do, I have no idea if it's even possible to finish in 25 turns.

FinXBriggid is possible in that time.

base love: 180

each turn: +10+5 for adjacent-ness

I know. My numbers should make the 180 and 10 thing clear. 32 turns without adjacents, 22 turns minimum. 22 x 15 = 330. 330 + 180 >= 500. 22 turns can also be accomplished with 20 adjacents. 20 x 15 + 2 * 10 + 180 = 500.

Of course, it requires getting Fin to be adjacent to Briggid within two turns, so it's more likely to have 18 x 15 + 5 * 10 + 180 = 500, so 23 turns is the more likely minimum since it gives 5 turns to reach Briggid. Or perhaps 24 turns with 16 x 15 + 8 * 10 + 180 = 500. 8 turns to reach Briggid.

Might as well give my 2 cents

So I'll start with the obvious ones:

SigurdXDiadora- Really a waste to be honest.

CuanXEthlin- WELL HOLY SHIT THIS IS NEW

LexXAyra- Again, obvious ones first.

[/Quote]

Yes

LevinXFury- I want my broken Sety.

I like overkill and brokenness too :mellow:

Beowulf gives the exact same skills and sword inheritance and better growths.

Fin is an even better pairing IMO

AzelXSylvia or DeuXSylvia

Actually give both children good stats and the bargain will help Corple a lot and helps Aless later, when Leen becomes his lover. Azel is fun for Corple and El Fire is probably the best he can do...

The Arden advantage lets Leen clear the arena always with the sleep sword...

AdeanXAlec- Eh.

Fin is actually pretty good here too for the best skills and growths (kinda) and gives Rana +5 magic in a conversation. Midayle is probably the most efficient though.

Noish's is ridiculously overkill as well as well as well balanced growths (lol charge and critical). And since you don't care about Patty...

Enjoy no skills besides Wrath as well. :mellow: . Might as well go with TiltyuXAzel unless you plan on giving Rescue and Reserve staves to Tinny for the heck of it :facepalm:

NoishXAzel- HOT REDHEAD SEX IS HOT

DewXBeowulf- Beowulf is teaching Dew how to wield a sword.

...yay?

Edited by Brighton

Noish's is ridiculously overkill as well as well as well balanced growths (lol charge and critical). And since you don't care about Patty...

Hollin is good for Brigid as well, the growths he'll give Faval are better than what Noish would give in every area except defense, where Noish gives a 10% lead or something. That won't matter too much, since Faval will have the highest HP growth in the game at 175%. 175%!

All Noish has to offer over Hollin IMO is Critical. The 45% skill growth Faval gets with from Noish along with it is good but not as good as it could be, at least it will count for more than the higher skill he could get with other fathers. It's a shame Faval can't get Hollin's sword skill, his 95% skill growth with Hollin as a dad would make you see it pretty frequently.

EDIT: Checked, Noish also offers a 10% lead in strength. Also I added in more numbers.

Edited by Hero

Hollin is good for Brigid as well, the growths he'll give Faval are better than what Noish would give in every area except defense, where Noish gives a 10% lead or something. That won't matter too much, since Faval will have the highest HP growth in the game at 175%. 175%!

All Noish has to offer over Hollin IMO is Critical. The 45% skill growth Faval gets with from Noish along with it is good but not as good as it could be, at least it will count for more than the higher skill he could get with other fathers. It's a shame Faval can't get Hollin's sword skill, his 95% skill growth with Hollin as a dad would make you see it pretty frequently.

EDIT: Checked, Noish also offers a 10% lead in strength. Also I added in more numbers.

Well he did say overkill Faval, skill last time I checked didn't contribute to damage and charge is great on archers on this game in addition to a critical to Ichival is probably as overkill as Faval is going to get in this game (what more 2,3,4 or more Ichival criticals not that anything is surviving more than 1). Holyn is actually pretty bad for Faval since he doesn't get any more skills so he actually will have to rely even more on Ichival to own an enemy. Patty [Noish] is technically good after promotion too if anyone cares, but than again Dew is good after promotion as well so that speaks for something >.> (and everyone in this game is good hence the EXP rank in this game isn't as painful as in others).

I'm going to pair WITH everyone! (female)

Severian/Ethlin/Adean/Diadora/Midayle/Ayra/Lachesis/Sylvia/Fury/Tiltyu/Briggid/Altenna(go gen2 hotties)

It's a shame Faval can't get Hollin's sword skill, his 95% skill growth with Hollin as a dad would make you see it pretty frequently.

Of course, 30 might weapon on character w/ pursuit and is not going to have many problems ORKOing, but...ya, that'd be nice I suppose.

Still, critical > moonlight sword even if moonlight sword could activate, and charge (w/ the ichival's might) is probably better than both, since it should one-round nearly everything also and has a higher activation rate.

I still think Deu is best; he makes a good dad for faval (bargain and high growths) and also makes a good dad for patty. You might say "screw patty" but to some extent, I think that most of the dads available will make excellent favals without too much difference.

Of course, 30 might weapon on character w/ pursuit and is not going to have many problems ORKOing, but...ya, that'd be nice I suppose.

There are lots of bosses with high defense and res who are difficult to kill in one turn. EDIT: Actually, Aira's kids and Shanan make pretty much every boss trivial if they have enough health to take one hit. IMO Hollin was designed as a boss killer with Moonlight Sword and his high HP, and Faval could use that skill even better to that end. With a Holy Weapon it also mean OHKOing lots of generic enemies, luck abiding. Alas, it doesn't inherit.

So why does Dew make a better father for Patty than Hollin does? Moonlight sword is a lot more useful on her than it would potentially be on Faval.

Edited by Hero