LLia route or Sacae route?

Deliriyum

Which route?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which route is better?

• Llia
    • Sacae

You mean Ilia, right? >_>;

I go to Sacae. Large open maps with an army of enemies as strong as Uhai is fun. Ilia is too easy and the maps are boring.

It's not what I want.

If my team rapes Sacae anyways, I don't care. Did you know a 20/10 Percival is invincible against the Nomads? Lol. I find it funny how horrendous the Nomads are against anything with Def. But they at least have very high Hit and Atk Spd. Ilia's enemies are failure weighed down Pegs.

Yeah, I meant Ilia, I prefer a challenge as well, considering how good my team is, guess I'll be using Shin then.

Actually, I think I'd better go Ilia because I'm using so many fliers.

Edited by Core

How could you be using so many fliers outside of Miledy?

Maybe he's using Zeiss too, maybe one or two pegs.

Granted none of them can match Miledy but excluding Juno none are that bad either.

Maybe he's using Zeiss too, maybe one or two pegs.

Granted none of them can match Miledy but excluding Juno none are that bad either.

I personally like Thany. She has crappy con, but shes cute. <3 :Thany:

I prefer Sacae. Ilia bores me and I usually end up in Sacae even when I attempt to train Thany and Tate to go to Ilia.

I only like Sue & Thany, and when I train one, I do not train the other. The Route I was going to go was Sacae in my last playthrough. My ROM bugged and I only got to Fir's joining chapter. :/ I had already promoted Clarine & Noah.

Thany is overrated. Severely. It's like a Thany Cult received a mind control device and beamed into everyone's minds "FLIER UTILITY GOOOOOOOOOOD" even though it only ACTUALLY makes up for what she lacks in at Ch. 5. You already have Lance/Allen/Marcus that can village visit, with greater efficiency since they get at LEAST +1 MOV and with less concern for durability, so why is it that a flier in an axefest for most of early and most of middle game considered useful?

tbh I'm not even finishing the game since Cavalier!Cath froze it and I've had enough of this game.

And Thany's strength = lol

As for fliers, I had Thany, Treck, Wendy, and Miledy

Edited by Core

Treck is a flier? lulz

Also, does anyone else think Zeiss should have been a prepromote with +6/+7's sprinkled everywhere?

Treck + Dragon master= great. He's not quite fast enough to double and he doesn't dodge a lot, but the only people who are more durable them him are Hero!Wolt(dodge tank with great hp and average defense), and Dragon Master Wendy(I'll get you a pic so you can believe this.)

Not that it matters which route that you go into since Miledy+Delipi Shield makes the Sacae route more enjoyable since it is actaually more fun. Ilia gets my vote because it's easier and that you get to battle Sigune who is actually more frightening than the nomad leaders.

Thany is overrated. Severely. It's like a Thany Cult received a mind control device and beamed into everyone's minds "FLIER UTILITY GOOOOOOOOOOD" even though it only ACTUALLY makes up for what she lacks in at Ch. 5. You already have Lance/Allen/Marcus that can village visit, with greater efficiency since they get at LEAST +1 MOV and with less concern for durability, so why is it that a flier in an axefest for most of early and most of middle game considered useful?

No, I think you're still bitter over your crushing defeat in Juno vs. Karel.

Edited by dondon151

Not that it matters which route that you go into since Miledy+Delipi Shield makes the Sacae route more enjoyable since it is actaually more fun. Ilia gets my vote because it's easier and that you get to battle Sigune who is actually more frightening than the nomad leaders.

did you read any of this topic? 4 fliers. Not just miledy.

Anyways, I have my units stats here

I hack. She rocks. Nuff said.

No, I think you're still bitter over your crushing defeat in Juno vs. Karel.

THAT SHIT WAS NEVER OVER.

Besides, this is comparing two routes, not characters. And Thany really IS just lol; good luck trying to praise her over Miledy.

THAT SHIT WAS NEVER OVER.

Besides, this is comparing two routes, not characters. And Thany really IS just lol; good luck trying to praise her over Miledy.

Uh......except Thany always has a resistance stat that makes a difference against everything not named Fenrir or Aircalibur, a plentiful avoid and attack speed lead on top of that even when her low constitution figures in, an actually practical support list, and an affinity that raises her attack.

It doesn't matter if her Western Isles fielding is largely consumed by visiting villages. Flight is insurance against having them destroyed that's a large step up from simply being mounted, which Miledy isn't around to do and isn't given much opportunity to stand out for after she joins.

Come ch. 13, Thany's wrapping up her unpromoted level quota and can use the horseslayer to one-shot some cavaliers without getting doubled by any horsemen while Miledy has double attacking problems out the wazoo, *gets doubled* and certainly hurt by some cavaliers and nearly one-rounded by paladins with the horseslayer (8/9 AS, pfffft) and that's pretty meh considering she has notably shaky hit with the thing considering her HM boosts.

It's very feasible for Thany to reach 20/1 at the start of Nabata, so she's not far behind in attack power per blow at all, supporting Dieck/maybe Tate, can tote any lance she pleases and getting a headstart on her sword rank while Miledy's struggling to double things in the desert or banking on crits from a killer lance in a mad rush to level up and probably wants to wuss off to the lowly populated northwest, all so she can promote after 14x.

The lulz is on you. If anything, Miledy's the overrated one and looking at the overall picture I'm not seeing this tier gap between them. If you don't know or care to test your HM, you might want to kindly STFU on this matter.

Uh......except Thany always has a resistance stat that makes a difference against everything not named Fenrir or Aircalibur, a plentiful avoid and attack speed lead on top of that even when her low constitution figures in, an actually practical support list, and an affinity that raises her attack.

It doesn't matter if her Western Isles fielding is largely consumed by visiting villages. Flight is insurance against having them destroyed that's a large step up from simply being mounted, which Miledy isn't around to do and isn't given much opportunity to stand out for after she joins.

Come ch. 13, Thany's wrapping up her unpromoted level quota and can use the horseslayer to one-shot some cavaliers without getting doubled by any horsemen while Miledy has double attacking problems out the wazoo, *gets doubled* and certainly hurt by some cavaliers and nearly one-rounded by paladins with the horseslayer (8/9 AS, pfffft) and that's pretty meh considering she has notably shaky hit with the thing considering her HM boosts.

It's very feasible for Thany to reach 20/1 at the start of Nabata, so she's not far behind in attack power per blow at all, supporting Dieck/maybe Tate, can tote any lance she pleases and getting a headstart on her sword rank while Miledy's struggling to double things in the desert or banking on crits from a killer lance in a mad rush to level up and probably wants to wuss off to the lowly populated northwest, all so she can promote after 14x.

The lulz is on you. If anything, Miledy's the overrated one and looking at the overall picture I'm not seeing this tier gap between them. If you don't know or care to test your HM, you might want to kindly STFU on this matter.

... Interesting proposal. Even an amateur such as I can dissemble this poorly constructed argument.

Too bad resistance is going to be absolutely useless for most of the earlygame, if not for the rest of THE game. Seriously, bad RES is equal to bad LCK in terms of importance, or WHO THE HELL CARES? That and this game places more emphasis on DEF than anything and since Thany is going into an axefest for, like, six or seven chapters, she'll show little combat potential. And who cares about AS of you're getting into single digit HP by around 95% of the enemies on your JOINING MAP? Also, her support list consists either of people who do NOT want her (Roy, Dieck, Lott) or just plain suck (Wade, Zealot, Yuno, Tate). Well, maybe Lott can pity her and get a B with her. Out of pity. She also has a TERRIBLE affinity to compliment her stats; no defensive bonuses are terrible for somebody like Thany.

Miledy AT BASE LEVEL is already wtfraping most of the enemies you encounter when she joins. Sure Thany can help out by visiting villages, but that doesn't raise EXP. It's purely utility role and when you have competition for that role, plus they have better offense/defense for, like, the entire game, then you know you're outdated. And when Miledy joins, you can pretty much bench Thany for the rest of the game. Unless you like purposefully wearing a crutch by benching Miledy for whatever reason.

Okay *Miledy gets doubled for 0 damage* what's this? MILEDY HAS SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF FLIER UTILITY WELL HOLY SHIT. IF you need to give a unit a specialized weapon to get even SLIGHTLY closer to OHKO'ing a cav, when everyone else can do it no problem, then that certain unit is pretty much done.

Nabata is Ch. 14, right? Well, unfortunately for you, I can name quite a few characters who will have a higher chance of getting deployed since Thany will pretty much die on this map. The entire slot would nearly be filled and MILEDY would be a part of it. I'm seeing some sort of pattern here... Also, how is it feasible you get Thany to 20/1 by Nabata OUTSIDE of favoritism/arena abuse? You'll have gotten Lance, Allen, Dieck, Rutgar, Gonzales, and Miledy by the time you get to Nabata, and I'm not even counting the smaller time units like Roy or Lugh. They all could USE the EXP and properly put it to good use by endgame. Thany? Not so much; she'll be spending too much time riding around the battlefield. AND WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND SPEED MAN? Miledy can double just fine in HM; loses 1 AS from a Silver Lance and NOTHING from a Killer Lance. Better CON than even promoted Thany, so lulz to the whole "can't double" argument. You said it yourself that most of these enemies have pathetic AS, right? And lol at the babying argument; if anything, Thany HAD to be babied in the earlygame AND midgame to come out SLIGHTLY usable.

Miledy isn't overrated. Thany is getting too much attention for her flier "utility" which only works for, like, two whole chapters before you get Miledy and actually NEED it. Throw in awesome base stats, equally awesome growths, little to no AS loss from most weapons, has a great support for affinities, and will cap FUCKING EVERYTHING once you level her up, except for the lolstats like LCK and RES. Well, DEF too, but she gets Dark affinity.

So those stuff > limited flier utility plus non-existent midgame capability.