• Harken
    • Garcia
    • Gerik
    • Ross

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go with Raven. He's got great stats all around (except for defense but his high HP helps with that. Plus he'll be dodging a lot anyway). Gerik and Dieck are pretty good too, though Dieck has some speed issues... Last time I used him he ended up with 12 speed at level 20/0.

GERIK

*Drools* He was the reason I fell in love with the class. Without any supports mine trashed FE8, ending at 16/16 with a couple Audhulma uses still remaining. PE may MN, but feck it I'm goin' for Gerik.

I don't Raven-fap, so Dieck. His game is rly hard and he's awesome in it. Everyone else is raped those two.

IMO, in looks Gerik = Raven>Dieck. Anyone agree with me?

And there are to many of these topics now. :/

Edited by Bryan

No.

Dieck is a million times more useful than Gerik.

Joining in chapter 2 with the second best stats on your team with decent growths and an awesome class and good supports in a very hard game >>>>>> joining in the middle of an easy game with the same benefits minus awesome supports.

Edited by Inui

No.

Joining in chapter 2 with the second best stats on your team with decent growths and an awesome class and good supports in a very hard game >>>>>> joining in the middle of an easy game with the same benefits minus awesome supports.

IMO, in looks

Probably meant as a response to your fapping comment.

That's right...but HHM is no joke either, Raven does pretty well doubling everyhing there, I didn't pick Dieck because despite starting fast his Sps will later have problems due to having a low growth.

But yeah, Dieck is just great and more useful than Gerik for coming so early and being almost as strong as Marcus while being unpromoted.

Dang, I'm so serious business I didn't notice it was about looks.

In which case Raven is the winner but Dieck gets bonus points for being shirtless.

HHM is a joke to me and Raven isn't needed on my team.

But this topic isn't, this isn't Far from the Forest to be talking about why a character is better is because of their looks, this is more of actual gameplay, sorry.

fry.jpg

Was your choice oriented for the looks or actual gameplay?