My Goodbye

Roxas

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't exactly an accusation.

And he was just generalizing, not exactly calling us "great loosers" as an insult...there are many that express themselves that way and not exactly insulting what they are refering to, much like R3v4n when he ask, "What is this Pandora Hearts sh*t?"

Hey, why so angry all of sudden?

...You don't make sense. You seriously don't make sense. Why can't generalizing be insulting too?

I'm not angry. I'm perfectly calm. I'm just being honest as usual.

Don't be an asshole, I', straight, so are they.

Don't hate, it should be obvious I was just trying to pull Alan's strings and while defending a canon pairing (RoxasxSoluna). Nothing personal against you or RP.

You, my rapidly developing student of "anti-panz", need to edit your site setting so you have 40 posts per page.

As it should be.

So, Roxas wasn't mentally prepared for your shenanigans, there are times when people can't tell when someone doesn't mean what they say, some people blow it out of proportion. The FE4 Thread doesn't change for you, you change for it or else you get blown out of the water.

Don't hate, it should be obvious I was just trying to pull Alan's strings and while defending a canon pairing (RoxasxSoluna). Nothing personal against you or RP.

I be forgiving you. I'll admit that it's a bit annoying, but somewhat amusing at the same time. :)

So, Roxas wasn't mentally prepared for your shenanigans, there are times when people can't tell when someone doesn't mean what they say, some people blow it out of proportion. The FE4 Thread doesn't change for you, you change for it or else you get blown out of the water.

FFtF. Internet. Not meant to be taken seriously.

And I actually didn't change for the thread.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Meh, there IS a reason why I've made precisely 0 posts there. If only more people would follow my example. :) :) :P

If only more people would follow my example. :) :) :P

I don't think following your example would be a good idea, because you STILL manage to get shit from people even without the FE4 thread, congratulations.

Roxas.

Then you are well suited for it. If I named traits there probably would be someone chasing me. :awesome:

Roxas took all of this too seriously. If he didn't want joking around, he'd have stuck with the forums that weren't FFtF.

And not really. I just don't take it seriously.

Roxas took all of this too seriously. If he didn't want joking around, he'd have stuck with the forums that weren't FFtF.

And not really. I just don't take it seriously.

No offense to the person who I name but RP does as well. Ragequits are for people who can't overreact on cue.

I was joking though as some of my friends do post in the FE4 Thread.

Hmm.... Roxas and publicity stunt are starting to fit together more clearly.

No offense to the person who I name but RP does as well. Ragequits are for people who can't overreact on cue.

I was joking though as some of my friends do post in the FE4 Thread.

Hmm.... Roxas and publicity stunt are starting to fit together more clearly.

Ragequits are for attention whores.

None taken. I'm not so stupid as to be oblivious to my own faults. Still, I'm not so smart as to be able to abandon who I am or what I believe in so easily either.