Tana - Your opinion

55 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Tana?

• Tana is a beast. One of the best units in the game.
    • Tana can be useful. I train her sometimes.
    • Tana is useless. I prefer to train Vanessa/Cormag instead.

Hm... I didn't find Marisa all that hard to recruit.

... As long as Gerik doesn't get hit by a sleep staff. But I usually kill the priest guy before he's in Gerik's range.

Joshua and Colm are more than enough for all the axemen.

I find the Pegasus Knights some nice extra experience that I could use.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tana has the best Str for a peggie, she has +10% Vanessa's Str growth and doesn't join in Mountain Axe Fest, she's only good to get a C or B support with Moulder on the early chapters...she won't have much training.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

That actually hurts, because it triggers Marisa and her friends, and recruiting Marisa triggers a bunch of flying and mounted reinforcements. You are best off letting Gerik and Innes deal with their initial enemies in NPC state (they'll have no trouble with those soldiers), while clearing out the enemies towards the east. Then when that's died down, get Eirika or Tana over there to do a recruitment chain, get Gerik to Marisa somehow if you want to recruit her (I recommend murdering her because it's so much easier) and then just finish the chapter.

I don't want Innes used, and he is sucking EXP that could go to other characters I will actually use.

I havent played the game in a while

Chapter 19 had the cyclops if my memory serves me well

They cant hit for shit

What i was saying is you dont need WTA when the opponent has 0 percent of hitting you anyway

PEMN, the point is they DON'T have 0 hit.

*Patiently* That's what BK's saying; there's still a chance they'll hit her. And if they hit her, she will explode.

Looking at Table's argument, A LOT OF THEM WILL HIT. Don't even give me the tower abuse crap. So Kai, any response to this?

Edited by BK201

Tana is beastly with them growths and the B-level supports I got her with Ephraim and Cormag. I be rollin through them monsters with just Tana and Cormag like alomst nothin can hit her

But she has Wind for a support which is the worst in the game. And she has supports either with characters who have better options (Ephraim, Cormag, Eirika) or are complete rubbish (Syrene, Innes, Marisa).

Vanessa IS awesome, has an awesome affinity, has TWO awesome characters with awesome affinities to support, and has an awesome promotion to Wyvern Knight.

And it's much more beneficial to an argument if you argue bases over growths, since bases are immediate and growths only benefit over time.

Tana wins in HP by 3, STR by 2, SKL by 2, SPD by 2, lolLCK by 4, and lolRES by 2. They both tie in DEF and CON so yeah. And you get Vanessa MUCH MUCH earlier than Tana, plus the former gets more time to build up her lance rank, and is a tremendous help for the chapters she is in. Tana? Not so much, unless its Eirika Ch. 9 and 12. Otherwise, you get more benefit from using Vanessa or even Cormag; not to say he doesn't end up spectacularly but still.

I didnt get what you trying to say but I still think Tana's a beast tho

I was trying to say Vanessa ≥ Cormag >>> Tana >> Syrene.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

Edited by Merlinus the Jew

IT's a line from Pulp Fiction.

That one movie where Samuel L. Jackson says everything in caps.

And you opinion is fine as long as you can back it up. Just saying "Tana is a beast" without really backing it up is epic fail around these parts.

Hm... I didn't find Marisa all that hard to recruit.

The point is that doing it makes the chapter harder and take longer to bother with her at all. Not that it is hard to recruit her, though if you're not going to use Marisa to begin with, there's hardly a reason to bother.

anyone thinking about the statbooster one of these pegasus knights has? forgot which one it was though...

Talisman isn't worth it. +2 res is hardly ever going to come into play. Not worth throwing Colm into the middle of a bunch of enemies with WTA on him on.

I don't want Innes used, and he is sucking EXP that could go to other characters I will actually use.

With my method, he actually kills less than if you approach the fortress, since that puts much more strain on whoever is there, and might cause you to use Innes regardless.