My revelation

Freohr Datia

Cause I'm in a real awkward and weird situation... It seems so surreal.

I mean, I really do not seem like the type of person to have to do this. A teenage girl that is like me isn't really the type of person you'd expect to have say something like this. It is something I really do not want admit to have happen to me. And it's so weird I should probably go see a doctor or something...

And I'm pretty shy girl (offline) so I don't really have any other friends to have comfort me. So I decided the best place for me to let this out is on here. I do not want to tell my dad about this. I would be so embarrassed.

I find it weird that I'm going to admit to this to anyone at all actually. I do not want to say it.

I hate this so much. I wish this hasn't happened to me.

Well... I guess I should tell you what I mean..................

So................................................... *sighs*........... here goes.....

Please don't judge me badly

I need a bigger closet. =I

Seriously though this is something I would not expect myself to have to admit. I am not this type of person at all. It kinda bugs me =[

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I do too. I've got more stuff than I know what to do with. And it doesn't all fit in my room, either. Extra closet space would be most helpful.

And here I was thinking that you were going to tell us that you were a lesbian or something. :lol::lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!

Me too.... :awesome:

BTW... where the hell have you been? I needed your help ealier! <_<

EDIT: Yeah I was on edge too, going please don't say lesbian, please don't say lesbian LMAO!!!

Edited by Phoenix

i would not make fun of that i dunno whats so embarassing about it

although i appreciate you taking a bit of confidence on us by telling something you couldnt tell other people in your life thank you

although i appreciate you taking a bit of confidence on us by telling something you couldnt tell other people in your life thank you

Soul's turning into a true FFtFer. /applause

What I need is a bigger chest. I feel like an eight year old. ]:

I FEEL LIKE A LOLI.

And here I was thinking that you were going to tell us that you were a lesbian or something. :lol::lol:

Hee hee that was the point

It's not as embarassing as I made it seem. I was being melodramatic. I came to realize this earlier today and had a random idea of trying to make it seem like I was about to reveal something absolutely terrible. I was actually kinda aiming at an "omg she's pregnant" response or something, that really is embarassing and I wouldn't seem much the type to have to admit it XD I like doing things like this. idk why really

Anywayz it's more annoying than embarassing I'm not the type to make a huge fuss over getting a lot of clothing I always think those are for the girly blonde types hee hee. I am glad I do not have blond hair I always find them quit annoying.

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's not as embarassing as I made it seem. I was being melodramatic. I came to realize this earlier today and had a random idea of trying to make it seem like I was about to reveal something absolutely terrible. I was actually kinda aiming at an "omg she's pregnant" response or something, that really is embarassing and I wouldn't seem much the type to have to admit it XD I like doing things like this. idk why really

Anywayz it's more annoying than embarassing I'm not the type to make a huge fuss over getting a lot of clothing I always think those are for the girly blonde types hee hee. I am glad I do not have blond hair I always find them quit annoying.

BLONDES

area_dominatrix.jpg

lili-in-tekken-6.jpg

russian_bikini_girl.jpg

Love'em or hate'em... they're here to stay. That said, I guess I could understand if you did turn out to be a lesbian. I know I would... :|

What kind of closet

Huh? Clothie-closet... *can't help but wonder if there's another meaning thinking of who it's coming from*

This.

Also, Datia, I heard RP likes shy girls~ Hope you have room for a boyfriend. :D /runs off >3<

That can actually depend on how shy a person is. Obviously I'm not so shy on here but offline......... It's pretty bad. huh but you ran off

BLONDES

Love'em or hate'em... they're here to stay. That said, I guess I could understand if you did turn out to be a lesbian. I know I would... :|

(images would take so much space...)

Blondes that I know are either... well, you know... stupid... and if not that then they're stuck-up cheerleaders. But I gotta admit that's only most of them <__<

Also there's something else about me I hate to admit but I guess I will. My hair is a real real real real dark brown (it looks black from a distance). I'm half Native American. But the sun has messed with my hair enough that 2-4 strands of my hair have actually turned blond. It really disturbs me.

I need a bigger closet, mainly because my dorm room closet is full of suitcase and fridge.

Wish that was my excuse.

At least most of the things in my closet I don't really even wear.

Soul's turning into a true FFtFer. /applause

What I need is a bigger chest. I feel like an eight year old. ]:

I FEEL LIKE A LOLI.

You're a little slow.

You ARE a loli.

The suspense was a bit entertaining and some could even get a laugh when they knew what you meant, no offense 8]

This.

Also, Datia, I heard RP likes shy girls~ Hope you have room for a boyfriend. :D /runs off >3<

As long as it's female, he will hit it.

Also there's something else about me I hate to admit but I guess I will. My hair is a real real real real dark brown (it looks black from a distance). I'm half Native American. But the sun has messed with my hair enough that 2-4 strands of my hair have actually turned blond. It really disturbs me.

That's hot :o

I have strange hobbies.

Don't worry, I've got a wooden bastard sword and a cardboard box shaped like a duplex apartment for parakeets in mine.

The suspense was a bit entertaining and some could even get a laugh when they knew what you meant, no offense 8]

None taken I don't usually take offense. I often laugh at myself.

^No not necessarily in a bad way just in a playful way

That's hot :o

Oh yeah I forgot I've used a curling iron and hair straightener a few times too so I bet that's their work much more than the sun. The sun has made my hair look closer and closer to brown though. It actually seems to turn a bit more of a reddish brown though =o I like that part. (well the red isn't so noticeable it's just a slight tint of red)

Edited by Freohr Datia