A list of problems

Phoenix

#1 Can't figure out what to do with my online jet archive :unsure:

#2 It's taking me too long to get started on Act 2

#3 There are no smilies that can express my dismay

#4 It's impossible to find a woman with long legs, even in Vegas ... friggin VEGAS :(

#5 I still can't figure out how to play my own guitar

#6 Breathing vaporized hydrogen peroxide oxidizes the crap out of everything in your lungs, but you get all :blink::wacko: :3

#7 I can't beat the last four races in Need For Speed Carbon

#8 I forgot where I hid that F-15E I smuggled into the forest >_<

#9 I have a crush on Dorothy Catalonia all of a sudden dorothy_catalonia.jpg:wub:

#10 I can't get the MechWarrior Brain tool to work. The game crashes for some reason

#11 I hate the volus race, I don't know why, I'm just prejudice against that particular group of ecotards galactic citizens

#12 USAF_1st_Aircraft_Carrier.jpg

This is what happens to the military while the democrats are in office :facepalm:

Any problems to add to the list? Any real solutions?

Suicide is not an option, and that's the cowards way out anyway... unless you're surrounded by raging flesh eating zombies and still have a round left in your shotgun pistol, I understand -_-

#4. Move

#7. Use a car with awesome handling. Like the Nissan Skyline GT-R. Which is odd really, why isn't it faster?

#8. I took it.

#9. Eh, she's alright. I think it's the eye brows.

#12. Oh hush. That would be awesome living on an aircraft carrier like that.

2: ??? Huh ???

9: I rewatched that show again recently. It was funny.

12: That thing is a useless piece of ****. I mean, just look at that outdated control tower! Also, the slope would make it hard for planes to land!

What's so bad about that aircraft carrier? I think it's awesome.

#12. Oh hush. That would be awesome living on an aircraft carrier like that.

If it weren't for my ability to get seasick on any and every boat, ship, or other watercraft in existence, I'd want that as my house.

Beat me to it...

What's so bad about that aircraft carrier? I think it's awesome.

It's called development atrophy. Military developments are far more likely to be put on hold, which means Russia has time to catch up... you don't want that :mellow:

Did you know that the US military requested funds for 180 F-22s? Congress only gave them 130... 130!! Without those extra 50 stealth fighters we are going to lose the war on terror! We're going to get raped by the other super powers, and there is no hope! They'll take all of our twinkies and 5 hour energies away from us! Our way of life is over thanks to congress and their typical BS :angry:

2: ??? Huh ???

9: I rewatched that show again recently. It was funny.

12: That thing is a useless piece of ****. I mean, just look at that outdated control tower! Also, the slope would make it hard for planes to land!

Act 2 is my fanfiction. Like part 1, and part 2, etc, of PoR, and RD.

Gundam Wing is awesome, minus the bad english voice acting and sound mastering. I guess I like Dorothy because she's elegant for a war advocate, and she's got ridiculously long hair :blink:

Can you imagine the returning F/A-18s, when they see their ship like that?

"What the hell is going on down there? How are we supposed to land on that? So we can't land until the Admiral and his bridge hands finish up at the 18th hole? *sigh* Damn congress, damn the Admirals, and dammit all!! :facepalm: " :lol:

If it weren't for my ability to get seasick on any and every boat, ship, or other watercraft in existence, I'd want that as my house.

Just wait til the fighting starts :lol:

I guess I should check around for some tier 3 corvettes :unsure:

It's an old hulk that's been repurposed. It tags along behind Navy fleets as a USO-run recreational center for sailors that get short periods of leave but are too far away from land to enjoy it the traditional way.

It's an old hulk that's been repurposed. It tags along behind Navy fleets as a USO-run recreational center for sailors that get short periods of leave but are too far away from land to enjoy it the traditional way.

Actually I'm pretty sure that's just a golf course that's been photoshopped to an aircraft carrier. Do you know how many golf balls are at the bottom of the ocean if it is real? :lol:

If you look at the very front of the ship, there's a slope that doesn't look quite right compared to the rest of the ship. LMAO if it is real though :lol:

I guess I should check around for some tier 3 corvettes :unsure:

Yeah, that's the only reliable way you're gonna beat the Canyon Race vs. Darius, overtake him on the straight, and that should be pretty good for the rest of the races too! :awesome:

Just buy one from the Car Lot and tune it up as best you can.

That sucky piece of suck?

That's weak ... even for you :mellow:

Though I wasn't aware you were paying any attention to my written works at all ... that's disturbing.

And why do you even care so much about what I'm writing? Go find a new Jarly.