Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

Well, now I'm going to vote on Candlejack because he's being a dick and not doing anything constructive. I'd like to see him out of the game even if he's a cit. Big Daddy seems most likely from the clues.

What's the reasoning against Lux? Can someone re-post, cause I can't seem to remember why he/she is mafia.

I missed this.

Beginning of d1:

Freohr Datia

A quiet sigh, a sigh of death. And it was under the bed, in the shadows.

In Eragon, "Freohr Datia" translates to "Sighing Shadow."

She's the one who killed Ninji. That's my guess.

Also, wasn't Nightmare lynched?

And keep in mind that this was BEFORE he changed his vote.

So let's see. We have-

1: A completely baseless lynch on something that isn't even mentioned or referenced to by Spoon himself.

2: Even worse defense when I pressure-voted him to see if he had more of a reason than "I pulled it out my ass".

3: Somebody who voted a villager on Day 0 (Which is epic fail might I add) is now voting ANOTHER fellow based on something that isn't even there.

._0

At least I have reasons.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

Which helps a lot in Mafia if you think about it.

A) You always have some sort of back-up plan if you're on your own in town.

B) Making alliances with everyone helps keep who should be at your side in check.

C) Helps you see things with a certain clarity. Like if mafia take advantage of things I overly-criticize.

Either way, scum telling can be as subtle. Extremely subtle.

His name is Weapons of Mass Construction by the way.

You know, before Mr. Spoon has someone get hit by a nuke and you all say he did it

Just kidding 8D

##UNVOTE: Candlejack

But I'm having suspicions on Lux now, kind of

Still don't know who I should vote

Can you unbold my name on the last page or General Spoon will be a meany pants.

And WoMC has interesting implications.

Although I don't think a WEIGHT has anything to do with construction.

Unless we're talking about a site-clearing weight. Or something weighty. Like a wrecking ball. Actually, Spoon isn't specific about what KIND of weight the killer uses anyway. The term is so vague it could apply to anything.

But what could weigh 10,000 kilograms in the first place?

I know but i think those hints are more based on which group the killer was in, 10000kg sounds like a werefolf and swords sound like mafia

Also, Lux was the first to vote for Nightmare in day 0. That doesn't bother me, because there was really nothing to go on. What makes me suspicious is the fact that he made a flimsy attempt to justify it with the death-scene description.

And then he did the same thing at the start of day 1.

But due to the thing with the swords, for now I'm voting for

Luke Von Fabre

I know but i think those hints are more based on which group the killer was in, 10000kg sounds like a werefolf and swords sound like mafia

Nitpicking here

But mafia used ice picks.

Yakuza used swords.

Either I miscounted or there's a three way tie between Candlejack, Luke fon Fabre, and Lux

Let's hope someone breaks this~

Noting certain features of a username's... name... knowing full well that Spoon is capable of inserting subtle hints in murders isn't helping? Especially when nobody else seems to be doing likewise beforehand?

You're just creating confusion by posting a massive amount of possibilities and attacking anyone that disagrees with you. Your reasons for pinning down any one individual are (so far) extremely poor. And your attitude is just annoying.

I'd certainly say you're not being helpful.

Catching somebody on a crappy reason isn't helpful? Tells can pass like winds.

No, it doesn't matter. Someone being dumb doesn't make them mafia. Lux's reasoning is no worse than your own. Better, imo.

A townie who seems to be spouting "gibberish" is better than a completely inactive townie imo. At least the gibberish will mean something later on. At least when we're all dead for being incompetent.

No, it won't mean anything later on. That's why it's gibberish.

Big Daddy's more likely than Luke imo, though both are plausible. I'm still voting Candlejack, though.

You're just creating confusion by posting a massive amount of possibilities and attacking anyone that disagrees with you. Your reasons for pinning down any one individual are (so far) extremely poor. And your attitude is just annoying.

No, it doesn't matter. Someone being dumb doesn't make them mafia. Lux's reasoning is no worse than your own. Better, imo.

Big Daddy's more likely than Luke imo, though both are plausible. I'm still voting Candlejack, though.

Has CandleJack played before? If he hasn't then it is plausible that he's just over analyzing things. Or he's bluffing? I just don't think he's suspicious.

I've been around really idiot townies who didn't help at all so sometimes it can be really hard to analyze how someone plays

I used to be all jumpy all the time, no matter what role I had, so people eventually learned that it was just my playing style

Casting possibilites = unhelpful? SHIT I SHOULD'VE GONE TO CATS UNIVERSITY OF LOGICAL ABORTIONS.

Lynching somebody on a tell that isn't even there ≥ logical reasoning based on exploiting that mistake? SMASH IS TO DEBATING LIKE YOU ARE TO MAFIA MY FRIEND.

So wait you're voting for somebody who is actually trying to help town by pointing out various tells and you want to vote me, even though you admitted a few words before that the two others are more plausible?

:facepalm:

I'd switch votes but Lux is more obvious than you. And you'd probably blow THAT out or proportion too.

I don't think I want to suspect Candlejack for now, but if he ends up being mafia I'm going to eat my own foot.

Just saying.

Just thinking out loud here.

Remember about this guy:

Carriage Driver

At night, this player can switch the places of two players that night, causing the actions done on them that night to be swapped to the other player.

As dusk falls, BK-201 and Hero are dropped off by a carriage

With that in mind, this is my take on what happened during the night:

* Carriage Driver believes Hero is innocent, and so switches the actions on him and BK-201.

* 3-13 Archer tries to target Hero and his attack gets switched to BK-201.

* The Mafia tries to kill BK-201, and their attack gets switched to Hero.

* The Werewolves kill Ninji.

I realize that in the description it seems like Ninji was the one killed by the 3-13 Archer, but I can't imagine why the hell he would do that. And both Hero and BK were killed by MEN, not wolves. Also, there was the possibility that Hero would be lynched the following day, so why would the Mafia or Wolves bother to kill him? This is another reason why I think the Archer targeted Hero.

I seriously doubt this actually helps anyone, but I figured I'd put it out there anyway.