HongLei

If u could pair any characters across games what would u want

plz no gays or related characters let's try not to get this too out of hand

example Hector and Lucia or Lyn and Ike

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucius and Echidna. I wonder if anyone can guess why.

That's hot.

And to fuck with the homophobic topic starter since I love same-sex stuff, FE 10 Tormod x Asvel would be pretty hot, and Farina x Marcia would be hilarious.

That's hot.

Nah, there's a different reason.

Same-sex stuff is always fun. Heather and Florina? Guy and Zihark? Oh, the possibilities.

Also Geitz and Geese for a double whammy.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Do tell this reason please. If not here, IM me with it. <3

Florina can't handle Heather. Zihark could possibly fall for Guy since Guy was once starving and really hungry and Zihark seems into that stuff I guess...but he seems to like furries more.

Geitz and Geese is somewhat creepy. The massive age gap is worse than them being siblings.

I dunno. How does Hector X Ayra sound? Or Soren X Levin? Rath X Athena? Ike X Catria? Maybe even Sigurd X Lyn.

Eh, I'll try to think of more.

Edited by Terrence Sweetwater

Here's some more:

Jiol X Darin

Guy X Mia

Ardan X Wallace

Serra X L'Arachel

Sain X Lakche

Lex X Astrid

Fae X Tiki

Nagi X Idun

Canas X Etzel

Ashera X Lopotousu

If this topic were discussing any pairs with FE characters as well as characters from other games, you can expect me to put down pairs like Selvaria X Zelgius, and Idun X Sephiroth.

Narshen x Valter

Haar x Guy

Gheb x Oliver

Jaffar x Volke

Bryce x Murdock

Chad x FE9 Sothe

FE9 Tormod x Ewan

Rolf x Walt

Tanith x Vaida

ShagaalXGheb

Shagaal deserves it

Atlas x Mist

Sevr x Rebecca

Hugh x Dute

Clerbe x Ayra

Grey x Tana

Maisen x Niime

Here's some more:

Jiol X Darin

Guy X Mia

Ardan X Wallace

Serra X L'Arachel

Sain X Lakche

Lex X Astrid

Fae X Tiki

Nagi X Idun

Canas X Etzel

Ashera X Lopotousu

If this topic were discussing any pairs with FE characters as well as characters from other games, you can expect me to put down pairs like Selvaria X Zelgius, and Idun X Sephiroth.

All of the above posts = awesome.

I'd like to add Machuya and Echidna. That'd be the most manly hot lesbian couple ever.

I vote fe6 Karel x any female in fe4 gen 1. Think of the growth rates for the children. Preferably Ayra or Fury, though, in order to get Pursuit for the kids in gen2. I suppose Briggid wouldn't be too bad, though.

FE4 Sety x FE5 Sety

Yeah, Karel x Ayra for H4x Skasaher and slightly less H4x Lakche. It would be funny seeing him cap every stat in about 10 levels or so. And it would make him useful at Edda.

FE3 Bantu x any female in FE4. It would be awesome to see all of my characters get 0 stat level ups pretty much forever.

Lex x Vika. Vika gives high growths in everything but STR and DEF, which Lex can fill.

Myrrh X any male would also be pretty cool.

I wanted to avoid any questions about whether the kids would exist and what they are, so stuck with male x fe4 female. But yeah, I'd stick Myrrh with Fin, probably, since luck is one of her lowest growths, Fin has 50% lck growth (male gets 65%, female gets 55%) and has pursuit. The str and def growths from Myrrh would be cool. Prayer would probably not be needed, though.

Also, Skasaher would actually be better than Lakche for once with the Karel x Ayra pairing. (like Krad said, since he'd cap everything so quickly)

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I'm surprised nobody mentioned KarelxTiki.

And Vika's growths are actually awfully spread. She has a hilariously low 15%defense and 25% strength. I guess it would fix Sedgar's Magic, Res and Luck, if anyone cared about those stats when you could have KarelxAran for 145% DEF growth.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned KarelxTiki.

And Vika's growths are actually awfully spread. She has a hilariously low 15%defense and 25% strength. I guess it would fix Sedgar's Magic, Res and Luck, if anyone cared about those stats when you could have KarelxAran for 145% DEF growth.

Karel x Aran can't make children. Not built that way. Karel (if sent to fe4) is one unit that should be forced to be with a woman (if we are attempting to breed greatness, that is) regardless of what he wants.

Also, these things really should involve an fe4 gen1 female, since they are the only creatures in fe4 that have been shown to incorporate their own growths/stats and the father's into their children. I suppose you could make an argument for an fe4 male with a female from any other game, though, since maybe it's the men that are responsible for this biological anomaly.

Titania x Echidna

A: Biologically impossible for them to have kids (at least through any low-tech means). I suppose you could maybe pull it off with really high-tech stuff. I doubt it would be possible, though. Also, they'd only be able to have daughters even if you could pull it off. Two daughters, one with Titania as the primary parent, the other with Echidna. (Well, they could have an unlimited number of daughters, but only 2 if we go with the fe4 system)

B: Which Titania? fe9 or fe10?

C: Like with every other combination lacking an fe4 gen1 female, what classes/base level are their children?

D: Well, at least the spd growth is above 50% for both children. Still a far cry from Karel's children, though. In fact, a fair number of their children's growths are just barely above 50%, and their defence growths aren't all that great, either (eg fe10 Titania and Echidna have a 25% def growth child and a 27.5% def growth child).

Or were you just responding to the original topic? (while ignoring the person's request)

A: Biologically impossible for them to have kids (at least through any low-tech means). I suppose you could maybe pull it off with really high-tech stuff. I doubt it would be possible, though. Also, they'd only be able to have daughters even if you could pull it off. Two daughters, one with Titania as the primary parent, the other with Echidna. (Well, they could have an unlimited number of daughters, but only 2 if we go with the fe4 system)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmagic

B: Which Titania? fe9 or fe10?

Uhhh 9 I guess

C: Like with every other combination lacking an fe4 gen1 female, what classes/base level are their children?

Level 17 Hero

D: Well, at least the spd growth is above 50% for both children. Still a far cry from Karel's children, though. In fact, a fair number of their children's growths are just barely above 50%, and their defence growths aren't all that great, either (eg fe10 Titania and Echidna have a 25% def growth child and a 27.5% def growth child).

Mmmmmmmmmagic would make them good

Or were you just responding to the original topic? (while ignoring the person's request)

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbingo

We aren't STRICTLY cross-breeding to make superbabies, yanno. Titania/Echidna would be pretty hawt.

Anyway, fine, ZagaroxLexLakche

Edited by s Portsman