Pairings between fe games

HongLei

We aren't STRICTLY cross-breeding to make superbabies, yanno. Titania/Echidna would be pretty hawt.

Exactly.

But if you want superbabies, Karel x Wolf. What the game didn't tell you is that Wolf is secretly a woman, but hides it so that she could be seen as equal. It was a really deep storyline and I'm surprised it didn't make it to the full game.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose you COULD rule 63 a feminine enough character to not make the sex change disturbing.

Whether that character is Wolf or Karel is up to viewer discretion, though. Christ, it's this close to being a yuri pairing.

Edited by s Portsman

Karel x Aran can't make children. Not built that way. Karel (if sent to fe4) is one unit that should be forced to be with a woman (if we are attempting to breed greatness, that is) regardless of what he wants.

Also, these things really should involve an fe4 gen1 female, since they are the only creatures in fe4 that have been shown to incorporate their own growths/stats and the father's into their children. I suppose you could make an argument for an fe4 male with a female from any other game, though, since maybe it's the men that are responsible for this biological anomaly.

>_>

<_<

Okay, I forgot they were both male. I just picked the guy with the high defense growth.

(Most girls have crappy defense growth though. If you don't want a dragonkid, there's Fiona (55%), and after Fiona there's a whole mess of people sitting at 40% (FE10 Tanith, FE9 Lucia/Titania/Calill/Lethe/Ena), but that's it.

Stupid girls. )

Him and Wolf only got those growths recently though. They didn't have them in the first game, which means they must be taking performance enhancing drugs. You know what THAT means don't you?

Exactly.

But if you want superbabies, Karel x Wolf. What the game didn't tell you is that Wolf is secretly a woman, but hides it so that she could be seen as equal. It was a really deep storyline and I'm surprised it didn't make it to the full game.

Anyone ever read any of the various transformation webcomics out there? I suppose you could just argue they got hit with a transformation spell/ray. Or just give them a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girdle_of_Femininity/Masculinity before it happens.

Of course, aside from the D&D example, one wonders if it might affect some of their growths.

Anyway, I just find it more fun to imagine making children like Skasahar!Karel and how quickly they'd cap their stats. I think an 80 hp/27str/27skl/27spd/22def/30luck/18res Skasahar by chapter 8 (probably) would be funny. Too bad about the no horsey thing. Fee!Karel could be cool, but his growths are cut in half for her.

I thought it was settled ages ago that Zagaro/Zaggaro and Wolf/Ulf weren't the same people.

They're aliases. Zaggy is the less experienced of the two, so he couldn't think of a better name to use. Wolf just decided not to be Japanese. You gotta open your minds, people.

Anyone ever read any of the various transformation webcomics out there? I suppose you could just argue they got hit with a transformation spell/ray.

That'd just make this whole topic even creepier though

They're aliases. Zaggy is the less experienced of the two, so he couldn't think of a better name to use. Wolf just decided not to be Japanese. You gotta open your minds, people.

Fine, then it's not like the penis reduction hurt him in the first place since it was so huge.

plz no gays or related characters let's try not to get this too out of hand

Poorly-spoken homophobe.

Anyway, I'd have RolfXClarine. The child's hair would be blindingly flurescent.

Also, for the hell of it, GerikXElincia.

Super hot.

There's a problem though, who's the woman in that relationship?

Heather would fall for that trap.

And she wouldn't even notice it because Lucius is too feminine to have a dick.

Lucius has the power to make even the coldest of people go gay, I think his manliness would make Heather go straight and know it.

There should totally be a FE4 mod where Karel comes and bangs every lady in the game.

Except that it should be FE7 Karel's face, because while he's kinda hot, FE6 Karel is too old for all that action.

Also Florina x Heather

Florina : I'm scared of men

Heather: O rly? *evil grin*

Lucius has the power to make even the coldest of people go gay, I think his manliness would make Heather go straight and know it.

Pft. If you want to turn Heather bi, you'd need Captain Abs Volug to do it.

Zagaro and Barst would certiantly work, too.

That's because MarthxRoy was replaced by MarthxIke in Brawl.

Edit: Marth not math. Ike isn't too bright, math probably is not his strong suit.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Pft. If you want to turn Heather bi, you'd need Captain Abs Volug to do it.

Haha no. They are not in different FEs and yet, they have no attraction for each other.

@Cynthia: Poor Florina 8[

Except that it should be FE7 Karel's face, because while he's kinda hot, FE6 Karel is too old for all that action.

FE6 Karel >>>>> FE7 Karel

karel.png

sigurd.gif + sheeda.gif = celice.png

And no one mentions Clarine x Serra? Seth x Titania?

I'm surprised no one mentioned Florina X Gheb.

Serra X Makalov, anyone? (Scrappy power, go.)

I think Lyn X Caeda would be a good one.

Navarre X Shanan (Basically, the only way to tell them apart is the swords they carry, and the color of both their hair and outfits.)

Samto X Shanam the sham. (Impersonator power, go.)

Beowulf X Farina (Money grubbers. Nuff said.)

I'm surprised no one mentioned Florina X Gheb.

Serra X Makalov, anyone? (Scrappy power, go.)

I think Lyn X Caeda would be a good one.

Navarre X Shanan (Basically, the only way to tell them apart is the swords they carry, and the color of both their hair and outfits.)

Samto X Shanam the sham. (Impersonator power, go.)

Beowulf X Farina (Money grubbers. Nuff said.)

At least Beowulf keeps the money in the army. It's like having Dew donate money to another unit only you can use anybody.