Should I use Aran or Nephenee?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support triangle? You're going all Korean drama on me now, brah.

Dorcas supporting Dorcas would break one universe, but it's not a support triangle. DevdanXDanvedXNadved would destroy all possible universes if put into play. I postulate that DxDxN should be moved a whole tier above DorcasXDorcas.

Additionally, I postulate that DxDxN should possibly dethrone Seth, if not take the place below him on his tier.

I forgot to answer to this one...heck, Danved is underrated ._.

Who COULDN'T beat up Ranulf or Fiona? *I* could probably beat Ranulf up, and I'm 120 pounds of white boy. Danved is black, Nephenee drawls, and Aran...uh, has...hell, I dunno, but I'm sure he's better than me in some way. Ranulf is a pussy.

:awesome:

Edited by Integrity

I lately did an non-flying lance-users only PT on easy mode. Aran got very bad res, and Neph got not so great def.

furthermore they capped (with BExp) almost everything. IMO Nephenee is better, since res is a better stat to have for endgame.

also, Fiona pwned them all!

Mov doesn't mean a thing when you aren't even useful at combat and will only be using that Mov to escape because of how crappy your bases are.

Edited by Soul

Add any patch of rough terrain and Fiona loses.

Plus, Devdan can always work her into a corner.

Or eat speedboots, then he's move 9.

Fiona's horsie never does anything. She is always in some situation where her horse can't move far. And then when her horse COULD move far, she herself is too frail to actually use it.

Danved/Devdan/Nadved are also twelve halberdiers. Would it be that hard to circle her?

Why can't we take Fiona and Astrid's ponies and give them to someone good, like Aran or Danved? We can take Imbue, Saviour, and Paragon, why not Canto (and the horse too)?

I thought Nephenee was going to be a cavalier before trying FE9 =/

I thought the magic of Horseslayers was applied automatically and thus a Horseslayer would automatically try to slay it.

Except the Horseslayer can't SEE the horse!

HAW HAW HAW

Use the black man!

But seriously, I find Aran to be really good since he's a tank when lots of units are tissue paper and glass.

Not like he's gonna be of any help after Chapter 3-13 either. I'll pass.

-----

Nephanee is suggested, because Aran almost grows no speed and not enough Res to be worthy to take for the endgame and that Nephanee grows alot more Res than Aran and Danved. Plus being more availible than the both of them.

Beware of possible PEMN?

Well, if you get a level including a boss kill in 2-1, 10-turn 2-2 (two or three levels), drag out 2-E, and rout 3-2, then Nephenee's good. Unless **/20/10 after 4-4 is favoritism.

Aran has absolutely no use past 3-13 in HM. His extra DEF means that at best he's equally as durable as Nephenee come part 4 since he struggles with getting doubled.

Neph is almost as useless in part 4 because she's stuck at her 27 spd cap in 2nd tier (a unit who's at best 20/5 in 3-2 won't be 20/20/1 by part 4, especially if Aran can't even get enough BEXP to not get doubled despite capping str/skl/def at 20/8) and she won't be doubling anything except generals and sages, the latter which she's balls against because she has liek 20 str against their 25+ def, and the latter is what 90% of your team can kill anyway.

Sure, Neph is easier to baby for part 4, but the difference between Aran and Neph is that Aran doesn't require babying to be good in DB chapters, while Neph is liek... oscar minus all his good points, or something shitty. Half of part 4 is retarded anyway (lol4-E).