RIP OliverxRenning/Sedgar the Hero/Robert of Lenster/Merlinus the Jew/Candlejack

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah ....

I've got some extra "renegade" points if you want'em B) (Mass Effect joke)

What's with this warn level crap, anyway?

I've got what looks to be 2 separate warns. I don't know where the recent one is from... probably Shuuda <_<

but I do know where the first one came from, and I gotta tell ya, it's total BS

Explanation: that first warn came a long time ago, I'm talking close to eight months ago. I got that damn warn for being in that argument in the religion thread, which no longer exists, which was in the serious discussion topic, which also no longer exists.

Argument? Well it was more or less just me vindicating myself while a few other atheists tried to beat me to death with a consensus flavored taffy stick called a "Sh*tstorm".

These warns (mine at least) NEVER go away... which means I'm inevitably going to get banned at some point in the future, right? It's not like some friendly mod is going to take that one warn off right? :huh:

I'm not going to whine about how unfair a permanent warn is, but for all who would try to have the friendly and gentle Phoenix banned, I will say this ...

DonovanSayingbringitfeatmadcat.gif

Phoenix, you are...as God made you.

I made a topic about women only being good for three things and made other references to the amazingly hilarious song Show Me Your Genitals, and Red Fox deleted the topic and warned me.

Then I created a topic in Questions and Suggestions (back when it was an actual board) complaining about how they let a woman be moderator and how she should be in the kitchen, etc,etc. I was warned and suspended.

I can't see why. They should have promoted you to lead administrator, man.

I'm glad to see this guy banned, actually I expected to see this happen a long time ago. He had it coming, many times over.

I don't understand how the same people who expressed relief at Luminothe's ban can hail OxR as a martyr.

Regardless, this forum's better off for it.

Why are you putting my name in there?

Sedgar the HERO. That was...really confusing, I'll admit.

So.

*Facekeyboard*

Shuuda, imo, had been gunning for OxR for quite some time >_>

Which is exactly what he should have been doing: The guy kept taking warnings and throwing the ball back into the staff's court. I'm pretty sure almost all of them have gotten the chance to take a shot at him at least once.

<insert generic candlejack joke here.>

Im new here so I cant say much bout this guy...

But it seems that he was warned and kept doing the wrong stuff.

He had a chance to keep a low profile when he saw his warn level increasing....

<insert generic candlejack joke here.>

Im new here so I cant say much bout this guy...

But it seems that he was warned and kept doing the wrong stuff.

He had a chance to keep a low profile when he saw his warn level increasing....

You are new here if you don't know much about OxR. And don't spew this crap about him keeping a low profile. If he did that, he wouldn't be our OxR anymore.