Sooo concert was awesome rite

Percivalé

I didn't faint at all

Throughout the whole thing

For the first year ever

The whole concert went great and I am so proud of myself

Now all that's left is chamber auditions C:

Good job, although try to keep a calm mind at all times. It really helps any situation.

WHAT IF YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE SHOT HUH, HOW DOES HAVING A CALM MIND HELP THEN--

*cough* I mean, yeah, he has a point.

Awesome. And good luck at tryouts, I'm in the Chamber Choir at my school too, and it's pretty competitive. Hopefully it's not too crazy where you are (although I'm sure your skill level is pretty great too, so hopefully it won't matter).

Awesome. And good luck at tryouts, I'm in the Chamber Choir at my school too, and it's pretty competitive. Hopefully it's not too crazy where you are (although I'm sure your skill level is pretty great too, so hopefully it won't matter).

Ughh, all of the fellow choir people I know online always tell me they're in the chamberr

The thing is, my choir director obviously chooses favorites so you have to like really impress her throughout the year to ensure you make it into chamber

Though, considering that, oh, I don't know, was the only person not in the chamber choir to audition for the IMEA all-district choir and made it (and this was how I started the year, mind you, since this was in October), made ladies' jazz and SATB jazz and got an almost first-division in the strictest solo/ensemble contests ever and a first last year, I'm really hoping she sees a lot more in me now than from last year. It's pretty competitive here, too; maybe not as much as in, say, a larger school, but our school's pretty big for this area...

And thanks for wishing me luck :x I'm scheduled to audition for Thursday, uuuuu

I really hope I make it this year ;_;

Ughh, all of the fellow choir people I know online always tell me they're in the chamberr

The thing is, my choir director obviously chooses favorites so you have to like really impress her throughout the year to ensure you make it into chamber

Though, considering that, oh, I don't know, was the only person not in the chamber choir to audition for the IMEA all-district choir and made it (and this was how I started the year, mind you, since this was in October), made ladies' jazz and SATB jazz and got an almost first-division in the strictest solo/ensemble contests ever and a first last year, I'm really hoping she sees a lot more in me now than from last year. It's pretty competitive here, too; maybe not as much as in, say, a larger school, but our school's pretty big for this area...

And thanks for wishing me luck :x I'm scheduled to audition for Thursday, uuuuu

I really hope I make it this year ;_;

That's a pretty impressive resume, Bizz. I'm sure you'll be fine.

And if not, your director is a douchebaguette. Excuse my French.