My S Rank playlogs

Life

Chapter 23 - Four Fanged Offense (Linus)

Team: Eliwood, Rebecca, Matthew, Guy, Priscilla, Raven, Lucius, Dart, Fiora, Ninian, Isadora, Heath, Geitz (Turn 2)

Notes: Wow. The arena is god. No other way around it. Matthew got over 5 levels and I'm telling you that it wasn't just from stealing shit. Dart also played around with it since the chapter is mostly sword oriented and Geitz has his Steel Bow.

Rebecca, I'm sorry that I ever insulted you. And Guy, I despise your 7 Str (8 now). The pair went after the Bolting Sage in the south with Rebecca then sniping Wyverns while Guy sat in a nearby forest with the Wyrmslayer. Nifty little thing, isn't it?

The rest of the team took the scenic route on the way to Linus. Isadora and Geitz were crucial, especially Isadora's ability to not kill enemies. Lucius and Raven took most of those kills with the prepromotes and Eliwood helping them. Also Priscilla broke her Physic staff leaving Serra's and the back-up. Pent comes next chapter with his own so I'm trying to figure out what to do.

Basically, I abused the arena, finished the chapter early and went shopping for basic weapons and a couple of other cool things. Stats will come tomorrow but I finished the chapter in 15 turns.

Eliwood   18.38  |34|12|19|12|12|12| 8|
Rebecca   16.25  |27|12|13|16|10| 4| 6|
Matthew   19.23  |36|11|10|20|14| 6| 4|
Guy       13.95  |30| 8|16|16|10| 7| 2|
Priscilla 14.38  |20|11|12|14|15| 4| 8|
Raven     14.64  |33|11|15|17| 4| 7| 3|
Lucius    14.11  |26|13|12|13| 3| 2|14|
Dart      14.86  |39|16| 8|12| 4| 7| 1|
Fiora     13.71  |26|11|16|16| 8| 8| 9|
Ninian    11.01  |21| 0| 1|19|20|10|12|
Isadora    1.82  Base
Heath     14.37  |34|13|11| 9| 9|12| 1|
Geitz      3.71  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 15/22

Exp - 2904/1900

Run stats:

Tactics - 170/203 (5 stars)

Exp - 21128/18500 (5 stars)

26 level buffer! Yay! As long as I keep playing smart, I probably won't mess up the Exp rank too much.

Edited by King Russell

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Wrong topic. But I'll see if I can finish chapter 24 tonight and this will be its post.

Edited by King Russell

Guys, I want to apologize for being away so long. I've been working on my 7/7 completionist run on Tales of Vesperia (7 runthroughs of the game, using every character and gaining every single achievement) and I was at the last dungeon of Part 2 when my TV broke (the screen cracked). Which means I need to go back to FE to stave off my boredom.

Yeah. Sorry guys (AKA the two people who read this topic) for the long delay.

Chapter 24 - Unfulfilled Heart

Team: Eliwood, Rebecca, Hector, Serra, Matthew, Erk, Lyn, Sain, Canas, Dart Ninian, Isadora, Heath, Rath, Pent (Turn 1), Louise (Turn 1)

Notes: I'm loving the Silver Card. Snagged a bunch of Killer Weapons for really cheap from the Armoury and a couple more Heals/Elfires for the road. Pent, Louise, Hector and Eliwood managed to hold off the Wyverns.

To anyone who actively debates tier lists, I promise I'll never sandbag the FE7 archers ever again. Wil was awesome last run and Rebecca's becoming quite handy (a Steel Bow ORKOs Wyverns but an Iron Bow leaves it in critical HP for another unit to mop up). Not to mention that I love Geitz and his B Bows. Can't wait for his HHM bonuses, along with a bunch of other units.

Matthew finally rammed 20/0. Since I haven't promoted anybody yet, I could potentially promote him instead of abusing Jaffar which would be nice. However, I'll need to do a Funds analysis to determine who gets promos and I doubt Matthew's going to enjoy reading the Fell Contract. Right now, Lyn, Hector, Rebecca and Priscilla are guaranteed promotions. Heath looks like he should promote along with one of Lucius/Sain which brings my total to 80k before Nino. I'd love to have Raven promote too but I highly doubt that's going to happen.

Oh and loving my tankish Eliwood. +3 HP, +3 Def and +2 Res. Coolio. And Ninian is unkillable.

Eliwood   19.44  |35|13|20|13|12|13| 8|
Hector    19.37  |37|16|13|12| 9|18| 3|
Rebecca   16.54  |27|12|13|16|10| 4| 6|
Serra     17.43  |31|10| 8|12|17| 4|12|
Matthew   20.00  |37|11|10|20|15| 6| 5|
Erk       13.16  |24| 7|11|16| 8| 4| 8|
Lyn       17.33  |26|14|19|20|12| 8| 3|
Sain      13.33  |30|14|12|11| 7| 7| 5|
Canas     11.39  |22|11|10| 8| 7| 5|10|
Dart      15.76  |39|16| 8|13| 4| 7| 1|
Ninian    12.13  |22| 0| 1|20|21|10|13|
Isadora    1.96  Base
Heath     15.81  |35|15|12|10| 9|12| 1|
Rath      12.19  |29|10|12|14| 5| 8| 4|
Pent       6.92  Base
Louise     4.55  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 12/11

Exp - 1706/1500

Run stats:

Tactics - 182/214 (5 stars)

Exp - 22834/20000 (5 stars)

32 turn and 28.34 level surplus. Pretty good so far.

My goal is to stay within Bal's own stats for turns and Exp. So far, I'm looking good but I'm also playing really careful in my unit choices. I've been spreading around a ton of Exp but once the late chapters hit (Sands of Time, Victory or Death), I'm going to pull out units like a level 10 Wil to clean up some kills. Plus I'm promoting Nino which is a good 2500 Exp right there by the end of the game.

Fun fact: I've never promoted Nino.

I'm one! I hope two more people will post, though, just to prove you wrong.

You know I'm kidding with you, Narga. But the point still stands that you've had more people post in your playthrough log than me. I've already beaten this game 2 1/2 times in this thread while you're halfway through yours. So I get a little bit depressed.

Besides, I basically suck at all non FE7 FE games. If I can pull this off (S Ranking HHM), I'll be really happy because it means that I didn't S Rank it via luck like last time.

FE7 is just not a hot topic right now. People hardly post in my 0% logs either. I guess it's because there's not much to comment about.

Point well taken. Mind you, your 0% run stuff is incredible. Have you done an FE7 run like that yet because if you have, I'd love to look at some of your strategies.

Besides, I basically suck at all non FE7 FE games. If I can pull this off (S Ranking HHM), I'll be really happy because it means that I didn't S Rank it via luck like last time.

What did luck have to do with it?

I did, but I only did a log and like 3 videos, and it wasn't as efficient as I would have liked it to be. I don't like playing FE7 much anymore.

EDIT: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15042

I just looked at the supports and was instantly floored. How do you do it? Honestly, I feel a little down that you can get so many supports while Eli/Hector refuses to go to a B on this run (it's a C right now).

What did luck have to do with it?

Everything. My first try at S Ranking HHM was basically me following the advice of GFAQs at the time. Promote like 5 people, keep rotating very low level units near the end of the game, use Iron weapons, go as fast as possible and spam Physic. It worked but I had no idea how.

Edited by King Russell

dondon's s-rank:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=11833

Colonel M started one:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=17524

Then there is a 0% growths, but that got only 3 stars in funds and 1 star in exp (and 5 each in the other 3)

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15042&pid=463914&st=0entry463914

(I guess dondon already linked the 0% growths one, though.)

And he seems to have stopped his s-rank thing after chapter 31x.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

It's because I recorded down the log, except my computer that had the log died, so I lost 32 to the end. I did finish it though, and got S rank.

Oops, sorry, I didn't see that particular post until after I typed the thing about you not finishing. And it seems like you were slaughtering the exp rank.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Everything. My first try at S Ranking HHM was basically me following the advice of GFAQs at the time. Promote like 5 people, keep rotating very low level units near the end of the game, use Iron weapons, go as fast as possible and spam Physic. It worked but I had no idea how.

It takes skill to pull all that off, you should give yourself more credit.

My S rank run was from listening to Inui, if you can believe it. Rush the early chapters with Marcus, use mostly pre-promotes, hit 32x with a promoted Assassin. I was as stunned when I finished with a --/9 Marcus and 20/20 Oswin and EXP was still perfect.

Edited by GreatEclipse

HI LIFEY

I READ YOUR THREADS

:D

I'm still trying to S a mode. I don't play right for it. I'm working on EHM, but I may have to scrap the run if I can't figure out what to do on the desert, because it consumes my FE7 play time and that makes me sad.

Guys, I want to apologize for being away so long. I've been working on my 7/7 completionist run on Tales of Vesperia (7 runthroughs of the game, using every character and gaining every single achievement) and I was at the last dungeon of Part 2 when my TV broke (the screen cracked). Which means I need to go back to FE to stave off my boredom.

Yeah. Sorry guys (AKA the two people who read this topic) for the long delay.

Yowch! Hope the repairs aren't too costly. And I figured something was probably up but that you'd be back to this eventually. No problems on delays at all. I know I'm guilty of delaying things myself, and it's important not to go faster than your preferred pace.

Anyway, onto a few specific comments.

Chapter 24 - Unfulfilled Heart

To anyone who actively debates tier lists, I promise I'll never sandbag the FE7 archers ever again. Wil was awesome last run and Rebecca's becoming quite handy (a Steel Bow ORKOs Wyverns but an Iron Bow leaves it in critical HP for another unit to mop up). Not to mention that I love Geitz and his B Bows. Can't wait for his HHM bonuses, along with a bunch of other units.

On the one hand, your current Rebecca looks like a less tanky Louise. On the other hand, you could promote her now for a serious boost to strength, and narrow the defense gaps. On the third hand, you've had to carry her around all game so far, and it's only just been recently that hordes of wyverns have started to really become dangerous. While starting Archer tier characters can be an asset to the team, and definitely probably see a bit too much sandbagging, there is some merit to many of the arguemnts against them. And when you have to stack them up against units like Gietz and Louise, who start off instantly kicking ass with the bows they pack...

Matthew finally rammed 20/0. Since I haven't promoted anybody yet, I could potentially promote him instead of abusing Jaffar which would be nice. However, I'll need to do a Funds analysis to determine who gets promos and I doubt Matthew's going to enjoy reading the Fell Contract. Right now, Lyn, Hector, Rebecca and Priscilla are guaranteed promotions. Heath looks like he should promote along with one of Lucius/Sain which brings my total to 80k before Nino. I'd love to have Raven promote too but I highly doubt that's going to happen.

I thought you hated Heath? :P

Run stats:

Tactics - 182/214 (5 stars)

Exp - 22834/20000 (5 stars)

32 turn and 28.34 level surplus. Pretty good so far.

My goal is to stay within Bal's own stats for turns and Exp. So far, I'm looking good but I'm also playing really careful in my unit choices. I've been spreading around a ton of Exp but once the late chapters hit (Sands of Time, Victory or Death), I'm going to pull out units like a level 10 Wil to clean up some kills. Plus I'm promoting Nino which is a good 2500 Exp right there by the end of the game.

Fun fact: I've never promoted Nino.

You are looking fairly nice here. Your early clear of FFO Linus leaves you with a double digit lead on my tactics, and you've scraped together about 6 extra levels over what I'd had. Just stay on the pace, and you can definitely do this.

You know I'm kidding with you, Narga. But the point still stands that you've had more people post in your playthrough log than me. I've already beaten this game 2 1/2 times in this thread while you're halfway through yours. So I get a little bit depressed.

Somehow FE6 is just hot right now. Probably related to the spate of recent runs, and experimenting with new and novel Pure Efficiency tactics. I know it can be discouraging to not get a lot of feedback, but don't really know what can really be done about it.

Yowch! Hope the repairs aren't too costly. And I figured something was probably up but that you'd be back to this eventually. No problems on delays at all. I know I'm guilty of delaying things myself, and it's important not to go faster than your preferred pace.

Personal TV that I've been using all year. Cost like $80 back in September so it wasn't much. Once I get a job and start making money, I'm going to buy another one that cheap rather than repair it. I might take a picture of it and post it in the Picture Thread to show how badly I fucked with it.

On the one hand, your current Rebecca looks like a less tanky Louise. On the other hand, you could promote her now for a serious boost to strength, and narrow the defense gaps. On the third hand, you've had to carry her around all game so far, and it's only just been recently that hordes of wyverns have started to really become dangerous. While starting Archer tier characters can be an asset to the team, and definitely probably see a bit too much sandbagging, there is some merit to many of the arguemnts against them. And when you have to stack them up against units like Gietz and Louise, who start off instantly kicking ass with the bows they pack...

Technically, there are a couple of incentives to use Rebecca enough earlygame until Genesis rolls around. AKA all the Peg Knights in HHM. If she can be sitting at around level 12 at Genesis, she's usable for the rest of the game. To clear Genesis quickly, Kishuana needs to be sniped safely (Longbow) in case he's out of reach from a 1-2 range weapon. After that, it's two chapters of Wyverns which is a godsend for an archer.

I thought you hated Heath? :P

I don't hate Heath. I despise Heath with all of my heart. That doesn't keep me from using him when he's useful or when I'm trying to make a point. I just don't use him most of the time.

You are looking fairly nice here. Your early clear of FFO Linus leaves you with a double digit lead on my tactics, and you've scraped together about 6 extra levels over what I'd had. Just stay on the pace, and you can definitely do this.

Just got to keep plugging away, I guess.

Oh and thanks for all of the comments now, guys. Hopefully I can finish EHM by the end of this weekend which would be nice. Starting PFoD now.

Oh and thanks for all of the comments now, guys. Hopefully I can finish EHM by the end of this weekend which would be nice. Starting PFoD now.

You are at least getting more than I am right now. It's been all me since before chapter 11 and it's not like I've been blitzing chapters, either. 4 days for 11 to 14.

You are at least getting more than I am right now. It's been all me since before chapter 11 and it's not like I've been blitzing chapters, either. 4 days for 11 to 14.

True dat. But it's also because I implied that nobody was reading my thread and everyone wanted to prove me wrong. I wasn't trying to get attention, I was actually apologizing to the people who follow my runs slightly religiously (Integrity and Bal so he can look at my EHM numbers). I figure that I might get more traffic once I start HHM and give detailed reports with pictures (which is what I'm planning to do).

Chapter 25 - Pale Flower of Darkness

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Rebecca, Hector, Guy, Priscilla, Fiora, Legault, Ninian, Heath, Hawkeye, Pent, Karel (Turn 10)

There are three things I hate about Fire Emblem in general. Deserts, FoW in deserts (23 in HHM) and snow. Especially Kenneth's map thanks to the Bishop who likes to snipe away with Purge (and has really good accuracy with it). Everything else is fine.

Kenneth's map in Eliwood's story is completely magic based with a bunch of Wyverns coming from the north and east. The Purge Bishop sits deep in the main structure, just blasting away at your party. I got Pent to Silence him on Turn 2 (I had to keep redoing the chapter over until Pent landed the Silence with 46 Hit) so that I could rush Marcus to the Bishop and kill it before he could speak again.

Rebecca soloed the Mage room. She sat on the forest outside of the room and picked off each Mage one by one. As she did that, Fiora, Hector, Marcus and Priscilla went east to deal with the structure while the rest of the team went north. Fiora and Hector cleared out the mages sitting in the opening room while Marcus rushed to the silenced Bishop. He managed to kill the Bishop on Turn 6 with the Brave Axe, since he couldn't double the Bishop without it. I love Marcus' B Axes and also the fact that he's still sharp since the last chapter he fought in was Dragon's Gate.

As that happened, the rest of the team moved north through the snow. Hawkeye and Heath became an indestructible wall, thanks in part to Pent's healing. Once the major force was whittled down, Guy lured out the Eclipse/Nosferatu Druid and killed him while most of the force went east into the building. Legault opened the door to Hector's team on Turn 7, allowing Marcus to rush across to kill Kenneth. Which was funny because Kenneth was actually targetting a full HP Legault with Purge rather than taking out Marcus with Aura. Eliwood recruited Karel on Turn 10 and was rescue chained to the throne in order to seize on Turn 13.

So yeah. And Hector promoted at the end of the chapter, which was nice. I brought along more promoted units than I wanted to but that was because I needed guys who could take Res hits (Marcus, Pent) or had high HP (Hawkeye). Oh and Pent for High tier. He's been vital on all 3 of my runs so far and I haven't even hit HHM yet. The man can do it all.

Eliwood     19.44  |35|13|20|13|12|13| 8|
Marcus       4.71  |34|16|16|11| 9|10| 8|
Rebecca     18.45  |28|13|15|18|11| 4| 7|
Hector       1.00  |41|17|16|15| 9|20| 8|
Guy         15.13  |31| 8|17|18|11| 8| 2|
Priscilla   16.44  |21|12|12|16|16| 4| 8|
Fiora       15.44  |27|11|16|16| 8| 9|11|
Legault     16.53  |29|10|14|18|12|10| 5|
Ninian      13.45  |23| 0| 1|20|22|10|14|
Heath       17.18  |37|15|13|10| 9|12| 1|
Hawkeye      5.77  |51|18|14|11|13|15|10|
Pent         8.19  |35|19|21|18|15|11|16|
Karol Capel  8.00  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 13/18

Exp - 1551/1550

Run stats:

Tactics - 195/232 (5 stars)

Exp - 24385/21550 (5 stars)

Yeah. I beat Exp by 1 point. Hey, better than a chapter where I lose ground.

Edited by King Russell

Pent is awesome, dude. Pent should be auto-top, but nobody listens to me because my opinions are neither truthful nor well-formed.

And grats, Hector!

Chapter 26 - Battle Before Dawn

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Priscilla, Lucius, Fiora, Legault, Ninian, Heath, Geitz, Karel, Nino (Turn 6)

Notes: This chapter took days. I almost completed it about last weekend but on Turn 14, Nino died from a couple of Shamans while trying to get to Jaffar. Then I had numerous restarts for a number of reasons (not the right team, not right positioning, Legault couldn't ORKO the north-eastern fighters with a Steel Sword because they had too much HP/Def, everyone died multiple times...) which made this chapter hell.

A couple of things before I get into what actually happened. I fielded a LOT more prepromotes than I wanted to (3/6 contested spots since Prissy, Legault and Ninian were a lock for this chapter) which made life hell when I wanted to give kills away to my unpromoted units but still beat the chapter. Also, I used the Rescue Staff for the first time ever (after getting it this chapter, of course). I'm not kidding. So what if Prissy only has 6 Range with it? Saves an entire turn of Legault walking.

Anyway, the entire chapter was a rush. Geitz, Legault, Eliwood and Ninian took the eastern route while Marcus, Karel and Heath frontlined the west. The party on the right was to get to Nino ASAP and protect Zephiel's room from a couple of Heroes. Or at least that was supposed to happen. However, the Delphi Shield and Rescue thieves decided to south and around instead of across to the western thieves. Because of that, Eliwood and Nino kept going to the throne room while Geitz went south to take out the DS thief and Bishop sitting there while Legault flanked the other thief in order to steal a Lockpick and snag the Rescue. Oh and Nino got boosted by Ninis' Grace which actually allowed her to tank a Steel Sword Hero, even after getting doubled. Nuts. Especially because she had to.

On the left side, shit got real very quickly. The first Hero went down quickly to a combo of Wo Dao Karel, Marcus and Heath while the rest of the crew went as south ASAP. However, the two thieves beat me easily to Brave Lance and Boots, meaning that I had to trap them in the treasure room to keep them from running away. Marcus did that while Priscilla started spamming Barrier in order to have Heath survive Bolting shots from Ursula. After a couple of turns of standing my ground, I moved the troops south and killed Ursula with Brave Axe Marcus and Heath, allowing Heath to promote at 20/0.

And then came the fun. Since Ursula died on Turn 11, I didn't have to worry about reinforcements anymore. However, there's a Druid with an Earth Seal who sits at the bottom left hand corner of the map. And just so you know, Legault was basically where Nino was + an extra turn away from the guy. Plus he had the Rescue staff and not Merlinus or Priscilla. So I basically chain rescued Priscilla across the map using Fiora and Ninian in order to get the Rescue staff. Then, I rushed Prissy back to the other side (quicker than rushing Legault) and had her Rescue Legault to bring him an extra 5 spaces closer. And it worked. Legault stole the Earth Seal on Turn 15 (the last possible turn) and that ended the chapter. YAY!

Eliwood     20.00  |36|13|20|13|13|14| 8|
Marcus       6.06  |35|18|16|11|10|10| 9|
Priscilla   19.08  |21|12|14|17|18| 4| 9|
Lucius      15.26  |26|14|13|14| 3| 2|14|
Fiora       18.15  |29|11|18|19| 8| 9|13|
Legault     18.70  |30|12|15|20|14|11| 6|
Ninian      15.05  |24| 0| 1|22|24|11|16|
Heath        1.00  |44|18|17|14|10|12| 4|
Geitz        4.54  |41|18|12|14|10|11| 3|
Karol Capel  8.77  Base
Nino         6.95  |20| 7| 9|12|11| 4| 8|

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 16/15

Exp - 1801/1800

Run stats:

Tactics - 210/247 (5 stars)

Exp - 26186/23350 (5 stars)

Changed it again because I screwed up the levels. And how about that? In the past 2 chapters, I've gained a 2 Exp surplus. I guess I'm playing them how they were supposed to be played?

Edited by King Russell

Just looked at my Funds and I'm glad that I pulled off that steal. Rescue is 600G a pop. The Earth Seal is 20000G. No brainer.

I still wish that my TV didn't break. Oh well. I'm starting a new job today so when I get some money, I'll buy a new one. Shouldn't cost more than $100. Plus I'll be able to play Tales of Vesperia in my room again.

Chapter 26x - Night of Farewells

Team: Eliwood, Rebecca, Priscilla, Lyn, Florina, Canas, Fiora, Legault, Ninian, Geitz, Nino, Jaffar (Turn 1)

Notes: If anyone wants to know how to destroy the Exp Rank, you bring in lower level guys and watch them tear shit to bits. It's hilarious using a Florina that gets OHKO'd by Sonia's Bolting and sticking her in range only to have Sonia aim at Jaffar out of spite. Not to mention that there are a shitload of Wyverns on this map which annoys me when I try to chokepoint spots.

Really, this isn't a hard map. Once Nino starts doubling stuff, give her a Thunder and let her rip. I let her eat up the Afa's Drops which should help. Most enemies weigh themselves down which is a boon. Also, after last chapter's massacre, I squeezed by with only 1 prepromote. Granted, I did end up promoting Rebecca, Lyn and Priscilla by the end of the map but eh. I was considering promoting Fiora and brought in an Elysian Whip but decided against using it in hopes that I could maybe use some statboosters instead.

Oh yeah, strategy. Umm, pretty simplistic. Florina's immediate job was to get rid of the Bolting mage sitting at the bottom of the map along with his Sage buddy. Fiora took Jaffar north and dropped him on the second island from the left on turn 2. Everyone else moved along the paths with Nino snagging a lot of kills (hence going from 6.95 to 13.33). My plan was to steal the Angelic Robe from the Bishop but I didn't want to do anything stupid (have a unit out of range of Prissy getting hit by Berserk or attracting Sonia's attention) so that waited some time. Eventually the army moved south to deal with the approaching Mercs, Cavs and Nomads while Legault, Lyn and the two Pegs stayed north. After that, shit got crazy as I tried to close in on Sonia as quickly as possible without dying but mistimed when the bridges disappeared, leaving Geitz and Nino stranded with the Peg sisters two turns away from moving the pair. However once I got Geitz to Sonia, it was all over. He doubled her to knock her down to critical HP, a promoted Rebecca chipped away at Sonia's HP to let Lyn OHKO her with a crit and Lyn did the rest, hitting 20/0 and promoting. Took 21 turns which is under the 28 turn limit.

Why does this chapter have a 10 turn limit on Normal to go the exact same distance but it gets upped to 28 on Hard? If it was a 20 turn limit, I wouldn't have putzed around so much but I don't exactly need extra turns at this point. As a result, I took my time and destroyed Exp.

Eliwood     20.00  |36|13|20|13|13|14| 8|
Rebecca      1.70  |34|17|18|19|13| 6| 9|
Priscilla    2.31  |26|15|16|19|19| 6|14|
Lyn          1.00  |32|16|22|20|13|12| 8|
Florina     18.21  |26|12|15|20|16| 6| 6|
Canas       15.74  |24|13|12|10| 7| 6|12|
Fiora       19.84  |30|11|19|20| 9| 9|14|
Legault     19.52  |31|13|15|20|15|12| 7|
Ninian      17.28  |26| 0| 2|24|25|12|17|
Geitz        5.92  |42|18|12|14|11|11| 3|
Nino        13.33  |24| 8|15|15|16| 5|13|
Jaffar      15.12  |36|19|27|24|10|17|12|

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 21/28

Exp - 2919/2250

Run stats:

Tactics - 232/275 (5 stars)

Exp - 29105/25600 (5 stars)

I think Clarine actually exists in FE7. Her name is Priscilla, though. Holding a Fire gives her 64 Avo. And my Prissy wasn't holding a weapon during that last chapter. Also, this might possibly be the best Lyn I've ever had... +3 Str and Def? Yes, please.

Chapter 27 - Cog of Destiny

Team: Eliwood, Hector, Priscilla, Sain, Legault, Ninian, Heath, Hawkeye, Pent, Nino, Vaida (Turn 14)

Notes: Umm, wow. 9 guys and Eliwood? What the hell is up with that?

Anyway, I promoted Nino in this chapter. It was rather fun watching her dodge Mercs on forests (she was facing ~35) and ripping through Generals and Paladins. Basically got her around 8 levels on this chapter alone. Sain also got a bunch which really helped out since the Exp amount for this chapter is stupidly high.

Heath and Priscilla took the southern path. Heath ended up making a detour for the village while Prissy dodge-tanked Mercs and Myrmidons. Prissy then ended up going shopping for me while Heath headed north to help out.

I sent Sain, Hawkeye and Pent up the northern path. Sain's job was to get the majority of kills while Pent was actually a support healer with Physic. Hawkeye left that path on Turn 3, climbing over the mountain to the west to help out the middle group.

And now for the epicness. Hector, Eliwood, Nino, Ninian and Legault made up the middle group. Hector blocked off the Cavs and Knights from getting to Nino who was still squishy at the time. However, Mercenaries and 2 Heroes flooded in from the west where Hector wasn't guarding. As a result, Nino sat on a forest, doubled half of the Mercs, dodge-tanked everything that wasn't a Hero and didn't need Ninis' Grace to survive Hero shots. Eliwood helped her clear out the Heroes before Ninian went north to support Hector and Hawkeye's assault (Hawkeye had joined up with Hector on Turn 7 and was pushing forward). At one point, I had no less than 25 enemies crowding at that one little chokepoint. It was hilarious and Nino got an absolutely absurd amount of Exp from this chapter.

Lloyd, however, was a different story. Fucker refused to be hit and Hector was the person who was doing the most amount of damage possible with 11 damage a pop with the Wolf Beil. Should have packed a Swordreaver but... So I had to whittle down Lloyd's HP as Nino and Prissy did nothing to him while Heath and a recruited Vaida were getting doubled and killed. Not exactly my cup of tea. However, I did finish the chapter in time which was really good for me.

Eliwood     21.00  |40|15|20|14|13|14|11|
Hector       7.29  |46|19|21|17|12|23|10|
Priscilla    7.32  |27|17|18|21|21| 7|16|
Sain        17.83  |34|18|13|13| 7| 7| 8|
Legault     20.00  |31|14|15|20|15|12| 7|
Ninian      17.28  |26| 0| 2|24|25|12|17|
Heath        4.14  |46|20|19|14|10|13| 5|
Hawkeye      8.59  |52|20|15|11|15|17|12|
Pent         9.60  |36|19|21|18|15|11|16|
Nino         2.63  |32|14|22|21|19| 9|20|
Vaida        9.00  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 19/20

Exp - 3195/3650

Run stats:

Tactics - 251/295 (5 stars)

Exp - 32300/29250 (5 stars)

heh. Nino just went from 1-promoted in two chapters?

Wonderful.

And yeah, swordmaster bosses. Yay. :/

Edited by Integrity