-sigh of relief-

Percivalé

So, it turns out my friend wasn't as drunk as I thought she was... she did end up regaining her senses but she still isn't eating much :x

And the reason for that is because she got braces, and so she's afraid to eat anything. Her grandparents won't buy her anything she can eat and last night she confessed to being anemic.

Everything she's doing is hurting herself :x

And I'm worried

I told her drinking and not eating was bad

But I don't know if that'll make her never do it again

Also thanks for your concern in the last topic, guys <3

I was just so frightened

Edited by Bizz

So, it turns out my friend wasn't as drunk as I thought she was... she did end up regaining her senses but she still isn't eating much :x

And the reason for that is because she got braces, and so she's afraid to eat anything. Her grandparents won't buy her anything she can eat and last night she confessed to being anemic.

Everything she's doing is hurting herself :x

And I'm worried

I told her drinking and not eating was bad

But I don't know if that'll make her never do it again

Also thanks for your concern in the last topic, guys <3

I was just so frightened

I think that the best thing you can do right now is be a supportive friend and be there for her right now. I'm glad that you're showing concern for her, as this is the mark of a very good friend.

And you're welcome for any help that I may have given you earlier, though I doubt anything I said really helped that much :(

I never had braces so I can't tell you from personal experience but if she's gotten them recently she will probably have a hard time eating anything solid.

Stuff such as yogurt, ice cream, and soup will suffice though.

Braces aren't that bad. With some effort, I can even eat sandwiches. Unless she's got them recently. Go pour a few gallons of soup down her throat.

She did get them just a few days ago, right before her chamber choir audition (sadface) and I did try to get her to eat soup last night, but she kept refusinggg

She did get them just a few days ago, right before her chamber choir audition (sadface) and I did try to get her to eat soup last night, but she kept refusinggg

Force her to eat it or alternatively, call an ambulance and have them strap her to an IV by force. Or something.

Ehh, in my experience, after the first few days you can eat almost anything you'd normally be able to eat with braces... (That sub sandwich directly after getting them, though, was a Bad Idea, managed to remove about half of them :P)

Generally though soft food until she's used to them. She needs to be convinced that she can still eat.