Lord of Azure Flame *sign up/information topic*

Phoenix

Goddamn, can't believe I forgot this.

Name: Clara Veshkal

Appearance: Clara has jet black hair tied up by a red ribbon. She is relatively thin, and stands at 5'8". She has calm blue eyes and light skin, with a black shirt and miniskirt.

Element: Anima

Class: Dancer

Crimson Weapon: No.

Stats:

HP: 3

STR: 1

MAG: 2

SKL: 3

SPD: 5

LUK: 3

DEF: 1

RES: 2

Simple Stats level

Skills: Dance

Weapons: Slim Sword, will have Wind Sword if Magic Swords are introduced

Items: Vulnerary (3/3), 15 gold

Bio: The eldest child in the Veshkal family, she was raised alongside her adopted brother Chase. Even at a young age, she aspired to be a dancer, and took lessons for it frequently. She also has minor magical skill, not enough to cast spells of her own but able to use items imbued with it. When her brother left Ilyphna, she gave him a ruby as a parting gift. However, recent violent outbursts and attacks on civilians have caused her to become trained in the ways of the sword. She works as a traveling dancer, performing across the continent.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember legalizing them. Mainly because the point of a dancer is the refresh, and that's tricky to work into any forum-based game. Though we could instead work with buffs/debuffs (no flashing the enemy to charm them!). If you want one, we (you, me, and Cynthia) can talk it out. Otherwise, no.

Kamilla was an edited Dancer, and i thought we were doing buffs and debuffs for dancers in the first place. :/

What did Kamilla have, +3 to def for 1 round? I was thinking +2 to any stat for a round if that works.

Oooooo what have we here?

Name: Karma

Appearance: Lol.png

Personality: Karma is an assassin that charges high rates. He is a very greedy and violent man due to his backstory which you can read below

Class: Assassin

Crimson weapon: None

Affinity: Dark

Support: None

Stats: HP: 4 STR: 3 SKL: 4 SPD: 8 LUCK: 2 DEF: 3 RES: 0

Weapons: Killing edge

Items: None

Skills: Wrath

Backstory: Karma, better known as Micheal Keel was a young boy that grew up with his family in a small Septemian town. One day, Bandits came and destroyed his house. They took his sister and mother away. His father was killed by the bandits. Keel was drafted in. Once Keel became strong enough, he killed the bandits but during the process, lost himself. He took part of the Jerdonion massacre. When the Queen warped Eric away, he murdered her. Keel tried to kill Jace soon after but when he lost to Jace, he found something that he longed for a while, a master.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Karma is not approved seeing as the signup isn't finished yet.

Kamilla was a special case, in that Nady came to me first and asked me first. If you want approval, then define your dances and make sure Cynthia is in approval as well.

I'm going with mine, thanks. Though they could be more adaptable, I suppose.

Dance of Power: Total of +2 to str/mag/skl/spd

Dance of Weakness: Total of -2 to str/mag/skl/spd

Break caps. Snowy, this acceptable?

Edited by Lightning

*Mutters*

Fine then 6! Now he cant double Chase or Eric!

Son, if Eric promos, he's screwed. Or if he procs Resolve.