• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

OOC:So is anyone going to comment on the Viability of DamianxAiya reaching A?I can't do much until I know whether or not Aiya works up the courage to tell him(which is dependant on whether the support goes through or not)

Eh. They had a B very early on. On the assumption that that was all kosher, considering the large amount of development that's passed since Chapter 1 between the two of them (nearly four chapter's worth of not insignificant events), I don't find it implausible that there would be enough for a support level-up.

Initial gut-feelings, not entirely sure though. I wasn't here since the beginning, and I may have missed a few things, or taken a few other things with too much weight. At any rate, I figured here was a better place than in the main thread with OOCs.

Regarding Aiya/Damian, I'm not too sure, to be honest interaction between the two has been strongly hampered by your (Ether) inactivity due to technical issues, but under the impression that they spent most of their silent time together, I'm not going to oppose this support. However would like to make you wait 3~4 more chapters before establishing an S. If you plan to go down that path.

So my vote changes depending on if you're willing to wait a while for an S. If so, I'd say an A is acceptable, if you plan to have an "S" by the end of chapter 6 or 7, I'm going to have to say no :P

Obviously an S support takes a while,and I wasn't even planning on bringing it up for a long while.

And Yes,I do plan on "S"ing them eventually,but I had set the timeframe to be around chapters 9,10,11,assuming no one has issues with it.

Nade, is Kamilla existing only to spite the party? Or is she going to actually help them eventually?

@Eric, Kamilla or me?

Kamilla, is either going to leave the party and disappear forever and Reika will join, or she'll eventually come to terms with the group.

As for me, Nadesico, I'm here pretty much to spite the group :P

Edit: Or rather "Spite Phoenix"

Edited by Nadesico

I see. By disappear, you mean kill, I guess. On one hand, seeing Reika back would be interesting. On the other, Kamilla cooperating with the group would be worth not seeing Reika. I like the idea of either. Also, not 'use Eric as a chewtoy'? D:

Tessa only opposes because she's discovered lust and wants Damian to herself

It's not her fault he's easy on the eyes.

As for me, Nadesico, I'm here pretty much to spite the group :P

I still remember "Ni hao~ lowly peasants." XD

...And I do have to admit to finding your antics a source of some amusement.

XD Was quite fond of "Ni hao" for awhile after I made that comment.

Nyeh, your amusement is good, but frankly I do it for my own amusement, anything else that happens are merely side effects.

@Snike, depends on if you're annoying (to me) like Isotov and Irina, or if you make stupid comments like Helios/Chase..... (I'm gonna get yelled at :P )

Disappear would most likely be her somehow heading back to the church or fleeing from the group (Since "forever" might change and I might need her for something in the distant future) but I'm open to killing her off as well, depending on the circumstances.

Edit: I was going to give you people a chance at the antidote, but if no one feels like grabbing it, then I guess I'll just recollect it :/

Edited by Nadesico

Edit: I was going to give you people a chance at the antidote, but if no one feels like grabbing it, then I guess I'll just recollect it :/

Tessa wouldn't steal it and it was gone by the time you'd entered the room. Though, maybe before turning in for the night I'll make a post acknowledging that you'd showed up. That would probably actually be good to do...

@Snike, depends on if you're annoying (to me) like Isotov and Irina, or if you make stupid comments like Helios/Chase..... (I'm gonna get yelled at :P )

Yes, yes you are. Also, I won't guarantee no stupid comments, but I'll try to avoid them.

rawr i am late to the shipping discussion i have missed out on funny rawr

(The support seems fine.)

Though if Damian makes more comments in a certain vein when Arrin's awake, Arrin will end him. Or rather, try and fail hilariously. (And probably won't even know why, the entire time.)

...And here I thought we were just going to have an uneventful stay at the inn, take maybe a page with it, then go off and get into trouble the next morning. Apparently we are incapable of uneventful stays at the inn.

Where would the fun be, then? At least you guys have antics to observe.

Alright. Since the votes are heavily in favor of Cynthia, come tomorrow I will ask her/look for an acceptance. If that happens, I will be more then glad to make her my second.

I'm the Ron to your Harry? Or the Crabbe to your Malfoy? Anyway, I appreciate the votes of confidence from everyone.