• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Funny how the number of females in this RP double that of males (If Aiya(Ether)) gets included. Usually it's the other way around.

Though 8 people isn't much, so I guess we can expect a few more hopefully Mind you Phoenix still has yet to post >_<

Come on you overgrown birdie that got attacked by a teenie with a match and deodarant can! Post! :P

I'm going to guess that revival when dead due to Lck thing does not apply for NPCs.

So, I guess we can just post stats for NPCs and bosses as we think they might become encountered eventually?

Just saying attack doesn't mean a kill,you only let out one attack,you didn;t say a specific target,and you didn;t roll an attack.

A single elwind spread across 4 people,all with Res,is unlikely to do much of anything besides get you attacked.

Don't be discouraged by the lack of feedback. This is the first RP I've ever participated in, although I've watched a few (including one or two of yours on GFaqs, I believe; I definitely recognize your character) and it seems to me to be going great. Just a few questions, though. Do you have some sort of story in mind that you're going to sort of guide us through or are we basically just going to let everybody take this where they want and see what happens? And how soon are we going to see some actual combat?

Random non-stat based combat you insert randomly into the RP should not net exp, IMO, unless the GM decides you're doing an exceptionally good job and wants to give you RP experience.

Just saying attack doesn't mean a kill,you only let out one attack,you didn;t say a specific target,and you didn;t roll an attack.

A single elwind spread across 4 people,all with Res,is unlikely to do much of anything besides get you attacked.

I'm kind of assuming the guys he beat the crap out of were total scrubs, except for that mage.

I think we could start combat once we start teaming up, which may happen in the near future.

The first combat should totally be bandits, this is a FE RP after all.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I agree.

It's looking like I'll be teaming up with Ether's characters, and depending on how Esphyr handles the confrontation in the alley, she and Morgan might join up as well.

Helios seems to be doing his own thing, and Phoenix hasn't shown up yet.

Edited by messy mike

I don't know, I kinda want to kill Damien and his lackeys XD Regarding the OOC, may I suggest for extensive conversations (like Kai and Ethers Soldier issue you either bring it here or over in the sign up thread? Since it's a pain to check back only to find someone saying "hey don't attack me" XD

Hmm, don't know about Snowy, but not getting exp for plot kills is... well... obvious. I mean, I could say

"Reika in a fit of rage started randomly attacking any villager in her line of sight" within minutes I'd level up :/

I also think that Kai's attack on Ether's "base camp" soldiers is a good thing, since I wasn't sure how you'd deal with them later. I mean were you planning to travel around with a company of soldiers? And at least now we can't travel with both Kai and Damien's troops together XD Very interesting plot device me thinks.

Hmm, don't know about Snowy, but not getting exp for plot kills is... well... obvious. I mean, I could say

"Reika in a fit of rage started randomly attacking any villager in her line of sight" within minutes I'd level up :/

I also think that Kai's attack on Ether's "base camp" soldiers is a good thing, since I wasn't sure how you'd deal with them later. I mean were you planning to travel around with a company of soldiers? And at least now we can't travel with both Kai and Damien's troops together XD Very interesting plot device me thinks.

For the last time i didn't attack his soldiers

Anyone want to join up then?

I dont think i can kill ethers group alone XD

Ethers gone for now and even though i didn't intend for it to happen i guess it will make a good plot twist. Then maybe i can join up with Ether and face the other lackeys

Edited by Kai

For the last time i didn't attack his soldiers

Okay now I'm confused, I know you didn't attack Damien directly, or Aiya and her group sitting in the middle of town. But judging by the following comment.

Yeah yours

EDIT: The ones you made up not YOUR group

I assumed you meant the ones he made up earlier

The squires running every which way,yelling about some nonsense that only concerned one or two people in the camp of over 100.

If not what other soldiers have been introduced by Ether thus far?

Edited by Nadesico

I'll... let you guys settle this.

Esphyr's on edge, though, not because she expects to be arrested, but because she views her sword as a curse. Since she sees it as a curse, and since Daimon looked at her for the sword, she's expecting to be taken off to be experimented on... because that's exactly what her sword would do....

Okay now I'm confused, I know you didn't attack Damien directly, or Aiya and her group sitting in the middle of town. But judging by the following comment.

I assumed you meant the ones he made up earlier

If not what other soldiers have been introduced by Ether thus far?

I thought that he made up some random soldiers before but he didnt

Soldiers Helios attacked are the ones i made up

Esphyr's on edge, though, not because she expects to be arrested, but because she views her sword as a curse. Since she sees it as a curse, and since Daimon looked at her for the sword, she's expecting to be taken off to be experimented on... because that's exactly what her sword would do....

Nyii, not to nitpick but what's the difference between "arrested" and "taken off" they both consist of restraining Esphyr and taking her off to some dark place with lots of hairy men that want a piece of her right? XD

Nyii, not to nitpick but what's the difference between "arrested" and "taken off" they both consist of restraining Esphyr and taking her off to some dark place with lots of hairy men that want a piece of her right? XD

:awesome::awesome::awesome: