Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

How exactly are we deciding who gets to kill the extra bandits? Because if i'm not mistaken, there are not enough for each of us to take two, and I feel really cheap killing more than one since none of the axe wielders can even hit me and some RP'ers haven't posted yet.

Also, I like the idea of Reika (and possibly Helios) being opposed to Damian, Aiya, etc for a while. Plus, as a nomad, maybe Kelas would be distrustful of authority too. And who knows what Irina's deal is.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

well,Helios was apparently talking about different soldiers,so he probably wouldn't be in conflict with me.Reika and Damian are likely gonna be at eachothers throats quite a bit,as well as Reika/Aiya.

As for Combat,I'm not sure when we would be allowed a second go,but Snowy seems to be offline.So If there is no answer by the time I have to go,then i'm whacking another goddamn bandit >_>

I'll wait for your lead, but if you're taking another, so am I. Maybe there'll be a second wave hiding in the hills that Kelas and Irina can ambush or something.

I think the better way to put it is 'don't be a kill hog'. If you think you can handle 2-3 a turn, go ahead. But seriously, don't try to kill everything.

As for the delays, I apologize. At college, which makes posting between classes a artform.

You may PvP at will, but I will not award EXP at all unless you make it one damned good fight. As for me rolling, I would be able to do that if you really wanted, though I suspect it's kind of pointless.

Unrelated. My primary change for making the enemies tougher will be increasing their HP by about 30-50% and boosting SKL through the roof. Additionally, in wave two, I will have mini-bosses whom I will try to make a LOT harder.

Well,you rolling PvP is just incase anyone is paranoid about trusting someone else with a RNG roll that affects them.So,if anyone is that paranoid,you could roll for that battle.

This RP is getting interesting

Dammit Pheonix post already

Someone mispelled my name again :sob:

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been trying to make sure I've got the battle system down. I'm starting to get it, but unless you don't mind me making up random numbers, someone's going to have to do my roles for me. I've got no dice... yeah I know, vegas and I have no friggin dice :lol:

Someone mispelled my name again :sob:

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been trying to make sure I've got the battle system down. I'm starting to get it, but unless you don't mind me making up random numbers, someone's going to have to do my roles for me. I've got no dice... yeah I know, vegas and I have no friggin dice :lol:

I'm not using real dice either, they're easy to lose and may not be entirely random depending on their wear and tear. Just use this dice simulator. Just make sure you set it to six-sided dice, 3 dice, one roll. (Or 1 die, 3 rolls.)

I'm not using real dice either, they're easy to lose and may not be entirely random depending on their wear and tear. Just use this dice simulator. Just make sure you set it to six-sided dice, 3 dice, one roll. (Or 1 die, 3 rolls.)

Im using the same one :awesome:

I had an idea, what about including support bonuses?

Of course not yet, but if two characters end up talking quite a bit, they could gain some small bonuses after supporting each other.

Auto A between Damian and Aiya...H4X

Psh. Unless they're guilty of fraternization (something military organizations tend to look down upon between officers and their subordinates) and are doing the dirty already, no auto-A for you. :awesome:

It's true, only sex gives you auto-A.

I was kind of thinking this for the affinity system:

Fire: +0.5 MT per level

Ice: +0.5 Def per level

Anima: +0.5 Res per level

Wind: +0.5 Hit per level

Thunder: +0.5 Evade per level

Dark: Each 1 allows you to reroll your critical die once per attack

Light: Each 1 makes youe enemy have to reroll the critical die if they score a critical

The list of auto supports is really small in FE games.

FE6: None?

FE7: Pent and Louise

FE8: None?

FE9: None

FE10: Sothe/Micaiah

Even lovers sometimes don't make auto-A (zealot and Yunno for instance)

I'm probably one of the only ones in this topic that has never ever played DnD.

Or WoW.

I've never really RP'ed at all to be honest, except in my own imagination.

But they don't join together,and Juuno may not even be available to be recruited depending on how things are.

Ah well,it'd be a really fast support anyway,I'd have a C by now anyway,provided they were to get in.(Like,Neimi/Colm speed,maybe faster)

I'm using real dice :/ A black(hit) red(atk) and green(crit) one. Though I'm considering using the green one for atk since it's always rolling 5's and 6's >_>

Haven't ever played DnD or WoW either Mike :P... And I don't want to know what you play out in your mind

Since items are kind of lacking in this RP so far how about:

3 Gold?

Ginseng (Evade+2) 1 Turn Only

Stimulant (Atk+2) 1 Turn Only

Concoction (Skl+2) 1 Turn Only

Jewel Shard: Changes physical attack to target Res (instead of Def)

Dark Gem: Null magic attacks for 1 turn.

Edited by Nadesico