Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Ummm... You people DID remember that the bandits have Salve which allows them to automatically heal when they drop below 50%. As in, they don't need to wait for their attack/turn/anything. They automatically use their potion.

Also, when the bandit leader dies, they all automatically flee. At least the ones in group A.

Edit: I'm gonna go back over the fights and make sure everything happened properly.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Hmm...or would it be better if Damian/Aiya went after the village,while micheal/helios went to support the others?After all,Reika is a bitch to kill because of her Avo,and leaving the camp unguarded from the back seems unstrategic.

Ummm... You people DID remember that the bandits have Salve which allows them to automatically heal when they drop below 50%. As in, they don't need to wait for their attack/turn/anything. They automatically use their potion.

... ... ... ah crap :facepalm:

Is there any way we could forgo that just one time? Everything was going so well :sob:

The bandits don't have to just retreat this particular time :unsure:

Also, when the bandit leader dies, they all automatically flee. At least the ones in group A.

Yeah at least i did

Helios kept one shotting everything :awesome:

Edited by Kai

Hehe,well,story wise,they are used to fighting with eachother,so it makes sense for them to stick together for synergy,and non story wise...support bonuses are cool.

Phoenix: Cynthia took that into account for the leader already in her round,so you still killed him.

Really? Well in that case let's get to chasing down those bandits... after I chuck down a vulnerary :unsure:

I really think that he should go

Ian should go with Micheal, Morgan and Irina against the escaping bandits

Helios should tag along with Damian and Aiya to make sure nothing happens too soon

Aye. She did. Looks like I over-reacted. Still, please go back and ensure you did factor in their skills. Additionally, all the bandits in group A are 'dispersed'. You can still challenge them, but no EXP will be awarded for any kills that happened after the bandit leader fell. I need to find some way to make the baddies tougher and more strategic. I could give you my werewolf fight, but that's proven to be a unbalanced as hell battle that's killed RP's before.

Aye. She did. Looks like I over-reacted. Still, please go back and ensure you did factor in their skills. Additionally, all the bandits in group A are 'dispersed'. You can still challenge them, but no EXP will be awarded for any kills that happened after the bandit leader fell. I need to find some way to make the baddies tougher and more strategic. I could give you my werewolf fight, but that's proven to be a unbalanced as hell battle that's killed RP's before.

I think the reason we keep teaming up on the bosses so early is for self defense. That tactic tends to end the battles quicker and protect us, as well as instill some benign badassadry in our heads.

This is only the second battle though. You could try making the bosses harder to get to rather than just tougher or smarter. Remember those FE levels where even if you had sky riders, you had to fight through at least ten guys to get to the boss, and by that time your vulneraries were getting strained? You could try making a boss utterly unreachable for a certain amount of time or until certain characters are dealt with, similar to the axe throwers :D