Snowy_One

Auralus's and Lea's Portraits.

They are brother and sister before you ask

They are side characters and have nothing to do with the story

Lea

Lea.png

Auralus Because i really dont feel like splicing another portrait

Auralus.png

EDIT: If you hadn't noticed yet I tried no gave Helios a Levinish personality.

I don't think anyone has much knowledge in chemistry or healing, possibly Morgan through studies, but with the exception of things like first aid, (aka Vuln) I'd say the group is pretty clueless

Helios would like to speak to you but since he is in another place he cant.

Basically im back to doing what i did in the beginning of the RP , Monologue

Edited by Kai

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I feel really bad about this. My parents pretty much put the foot down today and forced me outside to do yardwork and are planning to do so again tomorrow. Give me a moment to catch up, then I will post.

Esphyr seems to be quite the merc...It's rather unexpected,considering how the two were when they met...Oh well,why am I complaining?I've got a little lap dog to follow my every command,XD

Oh well,why am I complaining?I've got a little lap dog to follow my every command,XD

Thanks a lot. Now i got milk all over my keyboard and monitor.

What will that lap dog think when i tell her what you said XD

Don't abuse your power Ether. Esphyr still has the biggest sword in the RP.

I kid,I kid.It's just unexpected,is all.

I need to make some sort of comment,don't I? Also,Lances > Swords

@theonefate

Hmm I don't mind you ignoring me, but it would be nice if you actually made it clear whether you were not, on one hand you're ignoring my PM's, on the other you're asking me to contact you on Meebo. :/

@theonefate

Hmm I don't mind you ignoring me, but it would be nice if you actually made it clear whether you were not, on one hand you're ignoring my PM's, on the other you're asking me to contact you on Meebo. :/

I dont see what the problem is with contacting him on Meebo

Can't contact him :/ Only have msn and AIM and the former demands a address not a screen name, I've added the name to AIM but it doesn't seem to do anything. And I refuse to download a new program for someone who doesn't seem to want to talk, I'm bored but not that bored. Plus computer's cluttered enough as it is.

Damian doesn't have knowledge of poisons,but he's trying to gauge how shes feeling.

He's obviously going to bring her to the cleric,but this is an RP,there is supposed to be dialogue between characters.

Can't contact him :/ Only have msn and AIM and the former demands a address not a screen name, I've added the name to AIM but it doesn't seem to do anything. And I refuse to download a new program for someone who doesn't seem to want to talk, I'm bored but not that bored. Plus computer's cluttered enough as it is.

Why dont you tell him that then?

Damian doesn't have knowledge of poisons,but he's trying to gauge how shes feeling.

He's obviously going to bring her to the cleric,but this is an RP,there is supposed to be dialogue between characters.

She's dieing, she cant talk

It depends on how hurt she is

I'm going to let snowy decide if she is poisoned or not

Edited by Kai

Uh right, I'm supposed to tell him where? Should I add it in my sig? Or maybe I should keep spamming the RP thread with OOC messages telling him so until he reacts? Honestly, use your head a little.

Regarding the poison, As much as I hate Ether, I'm going to have to support his side this time. I don't recall revealing to you what type of poison it was, and while I wouldn't mind people deciding on facts themselves, Rayton and Kelas have been running around on horseback while poisoned. And Esphyr having headed out of camp once would have been less affected, nevermind Esphyr mentions only saving one, while the two mentioned prior have been doing rounds.

Clearly she's poisoned >_> Or maybe she's just sleepy and thought getting thrown off a horse would bring her comfort? Unlike Helios who randomly disappeared to some unknown village I'd say everyone is affected to some degree. Furthermore, Snowy hasn't indicated that Esphyr has lost consciousness and hence Ether's approach is more.... favorable.

Personally I'd recommend against the addition of both Lea and Auralus, either way a support is out of the question due to them lacking stats altogether. Either way I don't see any indication regarding their approval, and we discussed more character when you tried to introduce Mark. Helios has developed some character since then, but it'd be an obvious lie to say you're managing Ian/Mark well.

Yes, I'm well aware this sounds like an attack on you, but at the moment I'm not in the best of moods, and I don't see any false statements above. If you believe I am simply being a b*tch, then at least point out which points are inaccurate.

I withdrew my statements about the supports because you were tight about them not having stats. The reason i had him disappear into a unknown village was because he was on one side of the camp while everyone was on another. Separating him and the others were a bunch of stuff and the fire. He had magic with him so he could blow down the part of the camp that was blocking his path. If he did that then the people on the other side would get hurt. So he went out the back leading him to this village. Your also right when you said i am not managing my NPC's character that well. Ian's sole purpose is to be my character when Helios is either missing or waiting for another person to respond. Therefor they dont need character. I sent Mark away a while ago because i cant handle two characters once.

Edited by Kai

Hmmm? ...... Ah well.

I still think finding a new village was a bit of a stretch, I mean, you're kind of in a sticky situation now, Damian wants to take the refugee's to Elysi, but why bother when there's a stronghold village on the other side of camp? Helios could keep quiet, but the only way I see you getting around it is if you don't comprehend Damians plan to migrate the 12(ish) survivors XD But yeah, I understand that you had your own thoughts on the issue so I won't poke and pry regarding the village.

Your second remark puzzles me though, Helios is your main character right? And Ian/Mark are you random character which you think you don't need character. However you sent one away because you couldn't manage Helios+2characters? So my question is how you think you can manage two more character Aur/Lea ontop of your unmanageable roster? Personally I'd suggest killing off Ian/Mark and adding in Aur/Lea if the former two are merely there as space killers.

Again, I know I'm not one to talk, I mean, I've got 4 characters myself, but as I said, Dalton and Jones were created as enemies who cause trouble for the party. I have also added Reika into this equation as well now, though she has a chance of joining the "group". And Sabla is a character which is my "player" character until Reika joins. Which at this rate, seems like sometime next year XD

But if you're going to have "useless" characters (Mark/Ian) how about replacing them with Aur/Lea? In your case, you seem to grow bored of your characters pretty quickly, so I'd hold off on the stats and bio for awhile, and add stuff in when it's been a fortnight and you're content with them. But that's just if you really want to get your new characters in. Ian can killed off pretty easily with the poison, (a casualty makes it seem more realistic) If their not going to be stat based characters I don't see why Snowy would reject, I mean Sabla hasn't gotten complaints and I didn't even post a bio for her. Mainly cause she was just going to be random orphan girl 1, but I have bigger plans for her now

I want to keep Helios's noble birth a secret. It seems to be successful since Reika doesn't believe him and he hasn't told anyone yet. It is also because of his noble birth that Lea and Auralus cant join. If they join people will start questioning why a "commoner" is with two noble lords. Therefor in the future i am going to meet up with Mark who rescued his sister and send him to Fressia leaving me with Helios and Ian.

Edited by Kai

Hmm, I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed impressed, I was expecting you to snap back at me :/

Hmm I understand you've actually planned things out, but your entire story is pretty pointless unless you can somehow incorporate that into the plot. Frankly, you interacting with your "secret characters" when no one's around isn't really doing anything. If you asked the other RP'ers if they gave two flips about Fressia, you'd mainly get "no" or "what's a fressia?" XD You'll have to plan how to phase it in if you're going to make the characters worth anything.

The difference between you and myself are my additions are simple and suited to the plot, your ideas however are assembled seperately then added on. If you want to go in FE terms, mine is adding in a few extra red units. Your method is adding in a pre-made chapter into the current hack. So if you plan to pull it off, you'll need to do better then me;) I just thought of something so I'll be off for awhile now.