• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I just wanna make sure you're informed on this Kai.

The Crimson Weapons do not have demons. They are crystalized hellfire that has been tempered with light magic and forged into weapons. Not sentient or anything of the kind.

I'm sorry i got a hyper taking the story into my hands.

You should consider it though, makes a good plot twist

I have a FE9 Esphyr portrait.

I know :awesome:

EDIT: Also, I could make yours if you want. All I'd have to do is save the pic in your sig and send you the edited version. I keep my work saved on my hardrive so I obviously still have the Esphyr portraits.

Edited by Phoenix

@Ether, to relate that post to FE other then folklore.... you really are obsessed aren't you?

Can't really recall the name of it either,

@Snowy, I can interact with the mute lady? Joy XD Don't want to teleport Reika so far so quickly, plus, despite stealingreceiving Helios's Elixir, she's still injured XD So Making her travel so far in one night doesn't work for me.

What am I? The NPC Mistress?

*Looks back at her posts so far*

.... Okay >_> Whatever, I suppose I could but I'm not really sure what to say to Katie, I mean she doesn't speak, so I need a character who'd understand her signs. But I think I read that "all" three of her apprentices died, and I'm not really sure anyone would interact with her otherwise, I could just chose a random mage but what would I say? "Can I be your new apprentice?" And I think you said she wasn't at her residence (mage school or whatever) so it's more likely to be a guard or something.

Hey guys and women, I'm heading out to Phoenix AZ :mellow: ... ... don't even say it... ... anyway I'll be back very late tomorrow, but there's also a chance I won't have internet access til late Monday, so consider this a likely two and a half day leave for me. We'll see.

Either way, see you all soon :)

I'm kind of curious what this little girl is up to since Nadesico is RPing her I'm highly suspicious

What happened to Reika anyway? I'm sure well find out eventually, but I kind of understood it as Helios knocking her out then leaving with an Elixir...while the town was on fire, which seems possibly fatal.

To be honest Phoenix, I doubt I'd have noticed you were gone either way, you don't post enough!!! Any idea what happened to MessyMike? It's well past easter and I know he's been online since. Just not here :/ Ah well we can scrap him if he doesn't come back, doesn't have a CW anyway.

@Kai's comment: I was pretty impressed too, though I was a bit disappointed, had it been me, I'd have had people throw rocks at them and ask them how they could be making out in the middle of a camp where dozens of people were injured and dying. I mean come on, there are kids around XD

@Cynthia: I...I'm hurt, all I wanted was to use a character that could spend time with the main group, and you accuse me of plotting something :( Wait and see;)

As for Reika, she was injured pretty badly in the fight against Helios, so she died in town and was engulfed in flames? Again, I shall reveal nothing at present

@Kai's comment: I was pretty impressed too, though I was a bit disappointed, had it been me, I'd have had people throw rocks at them and ask them how they could be making out in the middle of a camp where dozens of people were injured and dying. I mean come on, there are kids around XD

Why do you people always ask that? Do you want Helios to be a hartless being?

Um what comment

Nadesico: Not mad or anything, but DID I NOT say that Rayton didn't had much knowledge on the subject of healing? If he didn't know that, he wouldn't have a basic grasp of CHEMISTRY either. y'know? He doesn't know everything I do, you know, even if it would have been to his benefit, which is metagaming to a certain degree...

Like I just said, not mad, just staying within character.

Hmm, I only used the chemistry part as an example, it's like saying I found a can of coke on the sidewalk so I took a sip to make sure it was coke. And while I agree it would have been totally out of character for him to completely comprehend everything, It was kind of what I was aiming for.

Furthermore I question why he'd revert to such an action if he is not well versed in the field of healing, if recognition can not be attained via sight, I don't see how hearing, touch or smell would do any good.

I've probably said this before, but I find an RP which is calculated and smooth pretty boring, to be honest, I don't think anyone cares how great someone elses character is. Everyone seems too busy trying to appeal their character as a righteous, strong, sensible hero which always calls the right shots. Cause it's boring enough with one of them around (in a typical plot) but an RP filled with such characters? Ewww >_>

I don't think anyone has much knowledge in chemistry or healing, possibly Morgan through studies, but with the exception of things like first aid, (aka Vuln) I'd say the group is pretty clueless.

Either way I refuse to accept blame since I wasn't the one that made you take the specified action. And being an RP, I probably won't be allowed to kill Rayton or any of the others off, so god bless the invincibility of the protagonists?

I don't think Morgan is a righteous, strong, sensible hero who always calls the right shots (she thinks she's always right, but that's not the same thing).

Edited by -Cynthia-

Hold it, I was just speaking my mind then, not accusing you at the time. But I can't say the same for now after that. After all, YOU were the one who basically said I was a simpleton for my actions in your message you sent. And if you find this RP to be too boring for you the way it is, then get out.

Okay, now I'm mad. And for the sake of things I think we should talk things out on IM so this doesn't continue into something worse. My IM's fate329 on meebo.