Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I'm going to have to agree with Kai, Not too impressed by the recent silence, and I partially blame Ether and Cynthia from going from several posts a day, to one every two days (if that) >_< They ran away at the same time as Mike which doesn't help, considering they're pretty much the main characters of the RP at the moment. (Moreso Ether then Cynthia) *Continues to flame Ether* What's the deal Ether? You're around, just not posting, got bored of Rp'ing already? Or did I scare you away?

To be honest I'm considering dropping out of this and looking elsewhere, since I have no intentions of staying on a sinking ship. I know it doesn't help but I'm too impatient to wait for things to pick up again (if they ever do).

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I guess it can't be helped...yes?

I'll post soon,sorry Kiryn.

And yeah,it's true Tsuki...after you brutally assaulted me in that alleyway,I can't be myself around you...

Edited by Ether

I'm going to have to agree with Kai, Not too impressed by the recent silence, and I partially blame Ether and Cynthia from going from several posts a day, to one every two days (if that) >_< They ran away at the same time as Mike which doesn't help, considering they're pretty much the main characters of the RP at the moment. (Moreso Ether then Cynthia) *Continues to flame Ether* What's the deal Ether? You're around, just not posting, got bored of Rp'ing already? Or did I scare you away?

To be honest I'm considering dropping out of this and looking elsewhere, since I have no intentions of staying on a sinking ship. I know it doesn't help but I'm too impatient to wait for things to pick up again (if they ever do).

We needed some convos to get Irina/Rayton in the group, and sort of Helios/Kelas as well. I did consider posting more, but I probably would have to control other people's characters to actually get things moving more than they were, which I felt uncomfortable doing.

That was awesome splitting up us into two groups

No wonder your the tatician

Though it would have been better if you sent Helios

Ian is a mercenary

Edited by Kai

hehehe...Reika won't join,I can assure you of that,atleast for quite a while,unless she planned to backstab us,but she would have a better opportunity to off the group now.

Hey Cynthia,just a nitpick...what if Snowy Decides to change the stats for these Bandits?

Edited by Ether

I was getting ready to attack the bandit leader and try to save Morgan but I can't remember what the bandit stats are >_<

Snowy posted them but I can't find'em.

Maybe somebody should have the chapter's current enemy stats posted somewhere, like in their sig or profile or somewhere where they're a click away? :unsure:

Yay i got a lucky critical

i dont want to be a Jiegen (bad joke) so go ahead and take your kills

Do we get any stat bonus's if we use crimson weapons?

Edited by Kai

OK, so I think we got the particulars of the combat worked out, with a lot of OOCing.

Anyway, Nadesico probably has a plan to do with her 3 NPC's since Morgan's unconscious and Irina's wounded. Or maybe they'll just run, up to her either way.

You guys can choose to help up or go down to the village. You seem to be the morally upstanding lot, so saving the village would make sense.

Edited by -Cynthia-

The group you're in had the boss focus fired and killed,so everyone not named Tsuki's characters seems to have vamoosed.There is group 3 though,so you might be able to fight them.

Anyway, I think Damian/Aiya/Helios/Michael can go down and kill moar bandits (Group C), while Morgan/Esphyr/Rayton/Irina chase down the fleeing bandits/get screwed by Reika & co.

Ummm... You people DID remember that the bandits have Salve which allows them to automatically heal when they drop below 50%. As in, they don't need to wait for their attack/turn/anything. They automatically use their potion.

Also, when the bandit leader dies, they all automatically flee. At least the ones in group A.