Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Unrelated query: Are we going to get an actual healer character at some point? So far it seems like we could always use about five at any given time, especially with everything always catching on fire... if nobody has plans to make a cleric/priest/troubadour/whatever, I might make one.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I thought about being a healer initially, but it seemed kind of boring. Plus, I'm not really into managing two characters, would rather just have Morgan interact with everyone and not get along with just about anyone.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Oh I see it, it says the max points you can put in HP is 6.

Though it later contradicts itself in the first post under HP where it says minimum 3 maximum 12

Anyway Ether, maybe you could ask for some spritage. Or not, whatever floats your boat.

Eh,I'm not gonna go out and ask for it.If anyone decides they want to take the time to make one for me,they can go ahead,and I'll use it.But for now,I can live with just having the stats

Last time I made a healer, she turned out to be a huge-ass demon hiding in disguise who would 'heal' people by smashing 'her' staff into their body very hard over and over again until his healing factor took pity on them and healed them. 'She' also turned out to be the main antagonist, regularly soloed small towns for fun, and a bunch of other nasty stuff. I consider it a gift that I chose not to play the main healer.

Depends on the situation _____, I really find it unlikely to find a healer suddenly pop out of nowhere considering our location. And having a healer kind of makes the vulnerary's obsolete. But if you want a second character I have no objections, just suggest you wait until we get a bit further, could have taken control of the cleric, but as you well know, I just killed her XD

Yeah, I'll wait a bit... I think I've got a way of introducing a healer that will be somewhat plausible. It involves being near civilization again first, though, so it'll be a little while.

I'm thinking we definitely will need one in the long run anyway, especially if everything is always on fire...

Hey!!! >_< I admit I love my fire attacks but it's not the only type of tactic I have. Fine then >_< I'll use a non-fire based attack next time.

O great Tsunami heed my call, flood the entire continent and wash away the evil horse lady!

I think people will have to stop arguing (though not necessarily like each other) after a while if the story's going to progress much... I can see us arguing while sort of cooperating all the way through, but not really getting to the player killing level unless something drastic happens.

We all have pretty similar goals overall (and a leader that everyone seems to like), so it shouldn't be that much of an issue.

Really Kelas is the problem, since I'm not seeing much motivation for her to stay. I'm sure you'll think of something.