Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Kai, Fallen nations could attack it I suppose, they'd be weak, but so would their enemies, and hence an opportune time to increase their lands. Either that or Septimia, Either way, as Snike says if it wasn't ages ago, (it can't be for Helios to have had sat in a noble life) it could have been a nation that had reconstructed faster then Tora.

For plot purposes I'd like it to be related to another characters nation, (I control a corrupt nation city (forget the name, but the one Reika grew up in, Snike seems to have some sort of kingdom in the works. Can't think of other kingdoms atm) If you insist on it being a big nation then as I said earlier, Septimia

Halton: Your attitude to Damian so far makes this unlikely

Elyissma: You haven't commented on it yet, and it's something you would have brought up.

Septimia: No interaction with this nation barring Kamilla being a member of a church which is part of an idea headed by a Septimian church (Septimian reform)

@Snowy, that's the thing with Helios though, from what I've read so far, Helios willingly bound himself (Like Damian and Gae) opposed to the rest of us which had it hidden in us.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Sort of setting up my nation to be wrecked by Septimus for one reason or another, so this might be interesting.

Yeah, sorry, Septimus (I have to keep writing Septimian reform, so I got the nation name wrong).

You'll need to run it by Snowy, but it might be possible to adopt a "Septimus invades other nations sentiment considering we'd equate it to Japan. I'm gonna chaos in Septimus(Nadesico is Japanese) And could somewhat put a WW2 like segment in their actions as of late.

Do dey haz a Shogun? XD

New questions:

Looking up the word concentric ....

Four circles (total?) So that means two on each shoulder, and should I assume there should be room left over for ... future circles?

Concentric circles means nested circles sharing a common center like so:

concentric.png

This does leave room for additional circles, as they can just extend the nest, though, depending on how you represent it may be difficult. I don't remember for sure the maximum number of circles, but I do recall that it goes to at least five, if my memory doesn't betray me.

IDK, I was setting up mine to be an excuse invasion. But moving on... We need to resolve the cavern issue.

Concentric circles means nested circles sharing a common center like so:

concentric.png

This does leave room for additional circles, as they can just extend the nest, though, depending on how you represent it may be difficult. I don't remember for sure the maximum number of circles, but I do recall that it goes to at least five, if my memory doesn't betray me.

If she's wearing a cape then this is going to be an interesting challenge. I was worried about her hair length and facial features mostly, but these circles are going to be the real issue :lol:

9 circles is the absolute highest, though only one exists. The headmaster guy. Most sages typically end up at 7 circles and that's about where they stop. At least that's what I read.

Helios isn't the only one, (no I'm not talking about Kamilla)

Poor Rein, if he had been around he might be able to convince us, but inactivity is a sin when you leave us hanging on your plot idea.

If we do split, then suggest people try to consider splitting their second character with the other group (Eg Arrin/Tessa land, Kelas tunnel or the other way around, though clearly characters like Damian/Aiya and Iso/Irina won't part)

Just saying for the sake of mis-matching, (Being left out of the RP as no one in your group is online, and there are 4 others in the other group.)

Whatever we do, we might want to make it fast, or I'm going to sick more soldiers on you, they're only a quarter-mile away last we checked you know.

Whatever we do, we might want to make it fast, or I'm going to sick more soldiers on you, they're only a quarter-mile away last we checked you know.

Yay! Reinforcements! :D I might actually win a WTD for once!

You don't get exp from my soldiers unless Snowy/Cynthia stat'ifies them, and I refuse to believe Kelas/Aiya etc who were felled in the pegasus fight are ready to fight again, so chances are you just get swamped, arrested and dragged to the capitol in chains. (No you can not fight a small army with half the group injured/barely alive)

I'm surprised at the lack of opposition to a split up though.

Alright. Eric's sort of opposed to splitting up, but he's the new member, so... yeah.

I'm surprised at the lack of opposition to a split up though.

The people Iso hates the most are essentially leaving.

Irina's throbbing in pain.

Kiev has no opinion on the matter.