• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yeah, uh, those don't apply, so, unless you're Lightning, and really desperate for an adept, don't be a doing that.

I would, but I'm still waiting on the group to catch up, time-wise.

Doubt it, guess it'll be another one of those days where the RP didn't progress at all.

See what happens when I don't stick with the party and stir crap every 5 seconds?

Same as Snike, I can't do anything until Eric reaches the Capitol,

Group Time: Dawn

Eric Arrival: Midday/Late Morning

Edited by Kanami

I know, right?

Kai, where were the areas in Eric's border that I need to patch up?

Isn't Mark dead?

LMAO

Why yes, yes he is.

@Snike: Pretty much the entire border XD

Not sure if Kai's told you but it'd be better if you used existing palletes until you get a grasp of what you're doing, default colors = fail

Edited by Kanami

He survived but barely

He finds Ian and goes on a quest to get back his horsey

EDIT: I opened it up with paint and when i used the paint bucket to remove the black paint some of it must have washed away with it. Regardless borders are not black, it is a dark purple

Edited by Kai-Sama

But that won't stop him. He's too god-moding stubborn to let something so petty as death get in his way.

Edit: Alright. Still having issues with the eyedrop, though.

Edited by Snike

Hmmm, the quick tutorial I sent you not working? Haven't used Usenti before, but the concept shouldn't be too different, worst case scenario, I'd suggest opening up MSPaint on your computer just to check if it works. (It's alot easier then manually recoloring every cluster of colors with the bucket)

~Gonna kill some hero/protagonist/player/characters, if people don't start doing stuff~ lalala~ ;)

Edited by Kanami

Like i am going to let Nady kill of one of my characters

The way Mark went down was the same way Reika went down except for the 6,6,6 roll

In a burning town too lol irony

Unfortunately,I can't do too much without Snowy now,atleast not with Damian...

If anyone on Ulfhrahn wants to talk to Aiya to get something going,feel free...please?

I think you're mistaking stupid and cold there :/

@Bal+Anyone really

I never got a chance to comment on the point brought up about everyone being literate, Kamilla's semi-literate since she was raised in a church (as a priestess not an orphan) but didn't take too much interest/get a chance to develop her writing/reading.

I illustrated this way back, with Katie when I butchered her message about... I can't remember, something about blasting guards, and not very smart. (Back when we left the border town)

Recently brought it up again with her message to the church (handed to Snike) and again by not being able to read the words; Village "razed".

Some of the other characters haven't displayed literacy I think, don't think Kelas has :/ Don't remember, too many Katie messages.

Edited by Kanami