• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Well, not much, to be blunt. Iso got owned, most party members are up, and Damian found Esphyr.

At least you people have a sob story <_<

Only change in my day was that I found out that one of the kids I teach like to doodle on his kanji practice sheets, and that he has a love of those little helicopter/tank gun etcetc shooting thingies <_<

If ever in doubt, that summarizes what's happening pretty well in all cases :/

Though not so much this time, Damian took Cynthia's bait and half the group are fleeing now, still wondering how a Viveka/Conrad recruitment is possible. :/

@ Bold #1

A gatling gun?

@ Bold #2

The recruitment won't make sense to us no matter what, but keep in mind, Conrad can totally make Chase his bitch now. Viveka'll follow Conrad around simply because she's under his command, and the entire group owes him big time. He can be pissed about it and hunt them down to the ends of the earth, or he could follow us around and debt rape us whenever he wants to.

@ Lacuna

Now I feel better about what happened to me last night. Thanks for the pick me up, and sorry you had to deal with ... well ... the prelude to the apocalypse.

@ Bold #1

A gatling gun?

@ Bold #2

The recruitment won't make sense to us no matter what, but keep in mind, Conrad can totally make Chase his bitch now. Viveka'll follow Conrad around simply because she's under his command, and the entire group owes him big time. He can be pissed about it and hunt them down to the ends of the earth, or he could follow us around and debt rape us whenever he wants to.

@#1 Yeah, those stupid things.

@#2Wait a sec, when did anyone end up owing Conrad anything? If he does pardon them, except a Nady Npc to start demanding his dismissal, or at least a demotion. Generals have power, but not power to do whatever the hell they please, and there's bound to be opposition for such injustice.

@Lacuna: Careful, they might not have the two in terms of description, but they'd probably suspect anyone coming and going at the moment, I'd recommend waiting a bit before passing through.

@ Nady

They killed troops from Jackson's battalion ... a lot of them. They owe him their lives.

@ Lacuna

I hate it when I forget Kelas in my posts, but in hindsight, it's a good thing she wasn't riding with them when they got shot down or she'd either be red chunky paste on the side of a building, or crippled in the streets somewhere. Don't worry though, I'm starting to read your posts a hell of a lot more carefully now so that should be the last time. Next time you can get shot down with the siblings :awesome::mellow:

EDIT:

@ Snowy

No she doesn't teach Japanese ... not to us anyway <_<

Edited by Phoenix

@Kelas is very lost: Yeah, I completely didn't expect the crazy that Irina and Isotov got hit with, and things worked out all right. I was figuring that Irina'd trip over Kelas or something and either take her with or pass her off to someone, but things went better this way.

Of course, the pony doesn't understand that, and Kelas will probably have to shove people out of the way when she sees Amari charging Irina. That'll lead to a fun argument.

Isotov: She's obviously rabid ~readies tome to destroy the beast that nearly hurt his sister~

Kelas: NO SHE'S NOT ~threatens to block spell with self~

Isotov: Then she's a demon

Kelas: NO

Isotov: ...Possessed by Morgan?

Kelas: ~kills Morgan to demonstrate otherwise~

and it continues...

(I kid, I kid, it will be less bad than that. Hopefully. No shamans will be harmed by anyone under my control, anyway.)

and none of them will ever know what exactly happened, because Amari can't exactly tell them. (She won't be after them forever; after Kelas orders her off, she'll just decide that they're stupid and to be left alone.)

In summary, the only one who blames you is the horse. XD

Yeah, and that bit at least can be explained to her. (The "Amari shows up in a rage" bit will probably just end with Kelas shoving the targets out of the way and convincing Amari not to kill them, with no bystanders involved...) whee taking jokes seriously

You're all forgetting that Eric would happen to be near the group, and Kelas would end up missing her target for some reason or another, resulting in my character acquiring an eyepatch. >.>

Not like it would help him... >.>

Anyways, yes.

BTW, top 6 posters are RPers today. -.-;

Tell me I'm not the top poster again. That was an accident! >_<

Nope, I am. You're # 3, behind Nade.

@ Lacuna: I've been wondering that, as well...

Edited by Snike