Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Go to hell you useless piece of birdshit, I hope you, your retarded brother, and everyone related to you get raped, drugged, raped again the die a long slow death.

*Mental note: Do not let Phoenix/Lightning take over the plot again, things take forever to get moving*

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Go to hell you useless piece of birdshit, I hope you, your retarded brother, and everyone related to you get raped, drugged, raped again the die a long slow death.

:unsure:

@Cynthia, Not right now, but technically, I've already been told quite a bit of what I need to know,

Name: Kamilla

Cynthia: Crimson Weapons their role

Bal: That I serve the goddess

I can start unraveling the spell from here. And I'm sure being chased by soldiers and hearing Isotov accused of being an arsonist won't help much either XD

Yeah, I knew it was entirely counterproductive, what I was doing, but it needed to be done. I probably cheated and didn't reveal as much as I should have even, and I kind of feel a little guilty about that. Sorry.

@ Cuddles

WTF is this? Cuddles?

You think Irina would react to being found. She's not THAT dumb.

I'm still in character, Cynthia.

Irina hasn't necessarily seen them yet. Has anyone called out to her? I never specified that she was looking in their direction :mellow:

@Bal, It's a better response then I get from anyone else :/ And frankly I think it was perfectly informative.

@Lacuna, Indeed, but I can't be bothered talking to duckshit at the moment

@Cynthia, XD *Is getting the feeling that Ian>Irina in Cynthia's head*

@Halfwit: Kamilla's going to go set Ilyphina on fire, it's in character <_<

Edited by Kanami

Isn't Irina supposed to be looking for people? We shouldn't have to walk up behind her for us to be noticed, unless she's blind or something.

Not mention multiple cries of "Look, there's Irina!"

Ian kind of had the unsuccesful womanizer archetype going for him at least.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Isn't Irina supposed to be looking for people? We shouldn't have to walk up behind her for us to be noticed, unless she's blind or something.

Not mention multiple cries of "Look, there's Irina!"

This is a context issue.

Arrin calling out like that may or may not have been heard depending on how much through traffic the streets by TISME has.

On the other thing, Irina wasn't actually looking for them. She was just waiting around. Sooner or later she would realize she was actually at TISME, and wait there knowing that the group was bound to show up. She just stands around petting Kiev when she's bored soooo :unsure:

She was just waiting around. Sooner or later she would realize she was actually at TISME, and wait there knowing that the group was bound to show up. She just stands around petting Kiev when she's bored soooo :unsure:

Wait, how long did it take her to realize where she was? Goodness gracious, she's really not a bright one.

You know, you should put stuff like this in the controls. Such as, Irina: Has the observational skills of a turnip

Wait, how long did it take her to realize where she was? Goodness gracious, she's really not a bright one.

You know, you should put stuff like this in the controls. Such as, Irina: Has the observational skills of a turnip

She's not actually stupid, she's just ditsy. She gets paid to stab people, not think. EDIT: She was raised by a bunch of guys for God's sake.

She would realize she was at TISME as soon as she saw the big sign on the front of the building I suppose.

Edited by Phoenix