Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

...Right, you're not from my high school then (they don't do a senior trip).

Amusement parks are pain and suffering. It's true.

Edit: Ducky, if Shanice wants to take advantage of Arrin's yet-undemonstrated tendency for rescuing cats, he's got to try a little harder; even Arrin knows a purple cat isn't natural.

Shanice was seen by the group in dog form so that's out. The guards are searching for a big purple beast so that's out. Cat is the only form I could think of that was both sneaky and hard for Ether to capture.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Snowy: When? (Injury/magic-induced unconsciousness =/= sleep)

On that note, please tell me TISME will let us get some rest/heals, and we can just timeskip that part.

@Balcerzak: I am physically incapable of enjoying amusement parks, mainly because my stomach violently protests them. Also heartbreak. But that is another, and much-exaggerated, story.

Amusement parks are good occasionally, but just a waste of money if you go too often (maybe once or twice a year max)

*Wonders if telling the secretary we were seeking refuge was a good idea* :/

Snowy and Phoenix will most likely bend the plot so TISME doesn't report us in, making the organization completely unrelated to the military, perhaps even pitting them against each other as opposing political powers.

But "Hi, we're on the run, please hide us" is like saying "we're suspicious" :/

And lol @ Misunderstandings, you people are guilty! XD

Also this would be a good time for Helios to faint so we can appeal to the secretary's sense of pity. (And Kamilla can draw on his face.)

I'll pay you knock him out then, how about 3 less Nady fires? Deal?

@Braindead

It's Kai, did you honestly expect he wouldn't see it? It's a miracle he didn't catch it :/

@Balcerzak: I am physically incapable of enjoying amusement parks, mainly because my stomach violently protests them. Also heartbreak. But that is another, and much-exaggerated, story.

Ahh, well, I know people like that, so I suppose I can understand. Well, about the easily nauseated bit I mean. The heartache, I'll leave to you for now. Never my intent to pry.

Amusement parks are good occasionally, but just a waste of money if you go too often (maybe once or twice a year max)

*Wonders if telling the secretary we were seeking refuge was a good idea* :/

Snowy and Phoenix will most likely bend the plot so TISME doesn't report us in, making the organization completely unrelated to the military, perhaps even pitting them against each other as opposing political powers.

But "Hi, we're on the run, please hide us" is like saying "we're suspicious" :/

And lol @ Misunderstandings, you people are guilty! XD

I haven't been to an amusement park in over five years... so, I'm badly overdue.

Arrin is naive, tired, and frankly, if he was having actually good ideas, I'd be a lot more surprised. Anyway, trouble take us as it may.

I'm not so much guilty, as I am innocent-challenged.

Also this would be a good time for Helios to faint so we can appeal to the secretary's sense of pity. (And Kamilla can draw on his face.)

I approve.

Is Ixion having an orgasm in his mind?

:facepalm:

More like Helenos presence retcon.

EDIT: Have to go soon. Xbox Live stuff. Will be -85% active

Edited by Phoenix

:facepalm:

More like Helenos presence retcon.

EDIT: Have to go soon. Xbox Live stuff. Will be -85% active

That's really inactive. I have trouble going below 0 myself, but you sir are quite talented.

~hits the Summon Ducky button again~I said a thing. To Irina. Oi.

I'll see what I can do, Mr. President- Wait a sec ..., Lacuna? Stop summoning me! >_<

I'll post one more time then you guys need to character jack for a lil bit :lol:

That's really inactive. I have trouble going below 0 myself, but you sir are quite talented.

B)

It's possible, but it involves time travel, teleportation, and a loofa.

Edit: Also, Ducky! http://z.about.com/d/tvdramas/1/0/b/5/davmccall.jpg

LMAO!!!